Old November 21st 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.homosexual,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Happy Birthday, Daddy !!!! Happy Birthday, RFK!!! Thank you for showing me that most men are good, compared to Dave the faggot and his little buddy, Po...

Priscilla Steinmart wrote:
Dave and Po are the stupidest faggots on the face of the earth.

My question is: Who is responsible for training **** like this, and why
was he allowed to go unchecked for so long?

He's a ****ing moron, as is his gay buddy, po, the teletubbie....

Anyway, it's good to know, after spending so much time in the limited,
shallow intellect of faggot world, that good men still exist, good men
who are smart, and who fight for ALL of us, fight to leave a better
world, better children, men who fight for a better future. Good men who
are able to survive their jobs, without being cynical, or stupid, or
crazy.

And then there is faggot Ai Dave, and his ugly buddy Po, still
practicing, and torturing with, 1960 psi, in a 2006 world.

Send a crawler, moron?

Yeah, its' 1946, right?

Snicker....How old are you anyway, pogo?

In a movie I saw, a guy was tortured, his dick cut repeatedly as an act
of revenge, and when they were done, they forced him to kneel, and blew
the back of his head off. A hiker found his remains, later, after the
coyotes...

It was SO real...

id tehft remains acrime