Old November 22nd 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default Happy turkey day you no-code turkeys.

and Happy Thanksgiving Pro-Coders.

SC
Old November 22nd 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Slow Code wrote:
and Happy Thanksgiving Pro-Coders.

SC

soew coed,
gav hsa a biggest dikc than you

Old November 22nd 06, 05:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default crapthon goes on

an_old_friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
and Happy Thanksgiving Pro-Coders.

SC

soew coed,
gav hsa a biggest dikc than you

no you are a fraud

Old November 22nd 06, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

****IN' DRUNKARD

Old November 23rd 06, 10:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 22 Nov 2006 06:19:35 -0800, "Douche Bag"
wrote:

####IN' DRUNKARD

you tlaking about yourself?

Sound to me they were addressing the guy who married you, Mork.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 24th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

JOHN D wrote:
Why am I wasteing my time brushing up on radio & electronic theory and
studying schematics when, apparantly, all I need is better cw skills to
enable me to fix my radios.

If repairing equipment is your only aim, theory will do nicely. CW
skill will be of use in operating your gear.

Dave K8MN