Old November 29th 06, 11:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Aren't any of you going to help me?

Dee Flint wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
I'm I the only one that wants quality hams?

SC

I'm an active elmer and work at helping all become quality hams.

Ditto here.

And I also support the closing of the question pools thereby
mandating that applicants will actually have to learn something about
radio theory...Not just how to memorize the question pools.

Since it's apparent that Morkie and his ilk will eventually get a
REAL welfare Extra, the least we can do is make sure they know
something about the radio.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 30th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"K4YZ" wrote in
ups.com:

Dee Flint wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
I'm I the only one that wants quality hams?

SC

I'm an active elmer and work at helping all become quality hams.

Ditto here.

And I also support the closing of the question pools thereby
mandating that applicants will actually have to learn something about
radio theory...Not just how to memorize the question pools.

Since it's apparent that Morkie and his ilk will eventually get a
REAL welfare Extra, the least we can do is make sure they know
something about the radio.

73

Steve, K4YZ

That's only going to work if they want to learn about radio. Mark in the
Dark and people that are like him don't want to learn.

SC

Old December 1st 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Dee Flint wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
I'm I the only one that wants quality hams?

SC

I'm an active elmer and work at helping all become quality hams.

Ditto here.

and here steve

More lying, Morkie.

And I also support the closing of the question pools thereby
mandating that applicants will actually have to learn something about
radio theory...Not just how to memorize the question pools.

There some merit in the idea I agree but it aint going to happen you
know that so why not try and learn to deal with it

I AM dealing with it...I am trying ot get the practice reveresed.

Since it's apparent that Morkie and his ilk will eventually get a
REAL welfare Extra, the least we can do is make sure they know
something about the radio.

I am sure I know far more already about radio than you and most extra's

Then you're deluding yourself, Morkie. In spades.

I taught in one of the extras class in teerm as President of the SVRC

You taught the president of the Sequatchie Valley Rural
Cooperative?

Sheesh. Must not have taken the test, however, because I don't see
him in the database.

Steve, K4YZ