RadioBanter

-   -   More Morkie Mularkie (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/110625-more-morkie-mularkie.html)

K4YZ November 30th 06 09:43 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys an old friend wrote:

But I wonder what goes on in YOUR mind when you post one lie after
another, even within the span of a few short posts, get CAUGHT at it,
then ask what's wrong with OTHER people.

no steve the lie exists only in YOUR mind yopu want and need to believe
something so bad you can't accept reality

Sure I accept reality.

You're a liar.

See...that was easy.

you lie and claim whole military brigades don't exist if needed to fit
YOUR fantasy

Nope.

You're ill, fatboy.

no you are

Nope.

you are in denail likely over YOUR serious sexual issues

I'm in "denail"...?!?!

Seek help.

I have want I need is the cops to drop a butterfly net on you and I
show your doc proof ofyour delsuions and then you get treatment

Speaking of delusions, THAT was a good one, Morkie!

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ November 30th 06 10:16 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys an old friend wrote:

But I wonder what goes on in YOUR mind when you post one lie after
another, even within the span of a few short posts, get CAUGHT at it,
then ask what's wrong with OTHER people.

no steve the lie exists only in YOUR mind yopu want and need to believe
something so bad you can't accept reality

Sure I accept reality.

no steve you don't

Sure I do.

you refuse to accept that you lying about the existance of whole
brigades steve

Nope. My mistake was accepting the letter without independently
verifying it.

But the TRUTH remains that your "47th CSB (Provisional) never
existed, and you were never in the Army...Ours or anyone else's.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ November 30th 06 11:02 AM

More Morkie Mularkie (Subtitiled: The Profanity Comes Out When He's Tired and Cornered)

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

you refuse to accept that you lying about the existance of whole
brigades steve

Nope. My mistake was accepting the letter without independently
verifying it.

you just admited to a msitake

Yep.

I've done it before.

but your real mistake was lying about in the first place

I didn't.

sure you did

Nope.

as you lied in the ehat of the meonet many times

E N G L I S H, fatboy.

But the TRUTH remains that your "47th CSB (Provisional) never
existed, and you were never in the Army...Ours or anyone else's.

funny how 9500 hit come up on goolge about it

Funny, I come up with the 47th on some issues...

Your "(provisional) ain't there.

i have their written history here from the Army

you just kepp lying steve

or course you can't fess up now you might have to fall on your sword

Nothing to fess up about, Morkie.

plenty to fees up to

Fees? What fees?

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ November 30th 06 05:01 PM

Mork Moron: Suicide Candidate

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

nothing but lies and vandalism steve

Nope.

and you have spent all night and all day on your obessive stalking of
me

And you spent all night and all day REALLY stalking me...Cross
posts to CAP site note...

did amy finaly leave you?

Why would she?

I work nights, Morkie. Why would I change my sleeping routine on
my days off just to make you happy?

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ December 1st 06 12:03 PM

Mork Moron: Suicide Candidate...And His Own Evidence That He's A Misquoting Liar

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

nothing but lies and vandalism steve

Nope.

yes steve

Nope.

and you have spent all night and all day on your obessive stalking of
me

And you spent all night and all day REALLY stalking me...Cross
posts to CAP site note...

no Steve I was responding to YOUR attacks

Nope.

You cross post to the CAP site despite the fact that that
organization is not involved in these exchages.

Your crossposting is a cowardly act of intimidation that's not
working, simply because they've had an opportunity to see what a flake
you are...Your words, nothing else.

did amy finaly leave you?

Why would she?

because you are an insane SDoB for one but the reasons are a legion

Uhhhhh....Nope.

I work nights, Morkie. Why would I change my sleeping routine on
my days off just to make you happy?

never asked you to

Sure you did.

You sugggested that I "stayed up all night" to respond to you.

Hint hint....3AM for me is the middle of my "day"

you keep lying

Nope.

But YOU do. Here's an example...Provided BY you....

wrote:
On 3 Sep 2006 09:32:04 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:
for soem reason Robeson is afraid his quotes will be noticed

Thanks for the re-post, Morkie...Now everyone can see that you
are, indeed, misquoting me in your trashy subject line hijackings.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend continues to refuse to get back on his meds:
N9OGL still hasn't got a clue:
Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.
Sc
You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.
No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".
slwo code understands even less than steve

EXACT QUOTE:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will
never know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

UNQUOTE

I just want to you to stop lying about me my wife, my father my
fatherinlaw Todd his fther BB his wife and children etc

So far, you've not provided any evidence that I am wrong.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] December 6th 06 11:14 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 1 Dec 2006 04:03:13 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

nobodys old friend wrote:

steve a big thing that started my fihting was you back editing which
you call lying if anybody else does it

What started you "fihting" Morkie was the idea that anyone was
smarter than you or knows something you don't...which is just about
everyone.

And no amount of providng you with evidence of YOUR errors seems
to deter you.

stop "lying" stop being a cyber vandal

I'm neither, Your Putziness.

Steve, K4YZ