Old December 1st 06, 12:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mork Moron: Suicide Candidate...And His Own Evidence That He's A Misquoting Liar

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

nothing but lies and vandalism steve

Nope.

yes steve

Nope.

and you have spent all night and all day on your obessive stalking of
me

And you spent all night and all day REALLY stalking me...Cross
posts to CAP site note...

no Steve I was responding to YOUR attacks

Nope.

You cross post to the CAP site despite the fact that that
organization is not involved in these exchages.

Your crossposting is a cowardly act of intimidation that's not
working, simply because they've had an opportunity to see what a flake
you are...Your words, nothing else.

did amy finaly leave you?

Why would she?

because you are an insane SDoB for one but the reasons are a legion

Uhhhhh....Nope.

I work nights, Morkie. Why would I change my sleeping routine on
my days off just to make you happy?

never asked you to

Sure you did.

You sugggested that I "stayed up all night" to respond to you.

Hint hint....3AM for me is the middle of my "day"

you keep lying

Nope.

But YOU do. Here's an example...Provided BY you....

wrote:
On 3 Sep 2006 09:32:04 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:
for soem reason Robeson is afraid his quotes will be noticed

Thanks for the re-post, Morkie...Now everyone can see that you
are, indeed, misquoting me in your trashy subject line hijackings.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend continues to refuse to get back on his meds:
N9OGL still hasn't got a clue:
Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.
Sc
You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.
No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".
slwo code understands even less than steve

EXACT QUOTE:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will
never know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

UNQUOTE

I just want to you to stop lying about me my wife, my father my
fatherinlaw Todd his fther BB his wife and children etc

So far, you've not provided any evidence that I am wrong.

Steve, K4YZ

More Morkie Mularkie [email protected] Policy 0 November 23rd 06 09:51 AM
More Morkie Mularkie K4YZ Policy 0 November 23rd 06 09:25 AM
More Morkie Mularkie...And KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY! K4YZ Policy 1 September 26th 06 01:17 PM
More Morkie Mularkie Not Cocksucker Lloyd General 2 August 28th 06 01:52 PM
More Morkie Mularkie K4YZ Policy 0 August 28th 06 08:24 AM