Old November 30th 06, 11:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:

Steve you make assume stuff and then hold OTHERS accountable for YOUR
####ups

I notice that the profanity becomes more liberal when you're tired
and cornered by your own lies, Morkie.

you lie about everything

Nope.

My father is not a rapist

Changing your story midstream won't keep yo from drowning, Morkie.

you have are doing nothing but being a slime ball when you say he was

You're the one who said he abused your mother and took her by
force.

So...You're changing that story now...?!?!

you lie about my wife a female

I never said your "wife" was a female, Morkie. You did.

The facts indicate otherwise, however.

a fact you have been offered proof
ofyou have been offered proof but while we have to call the va *which
would not answer us anyway) you carefuse to make the call that proves
you wrong

You've offered me nothing except your 'word', which you have this
very morning proven is worthless....And a call-forwarded number. No
proof.

Be a "man", Morkie...Take the picture...Remember the USA Today to
validate the date.

you have accused me of being a child molestor first you claimed you
were joking then you manfuacture a lie cliaming secert Law enforcement
sources brough the law and told YOU about it

Who's joking?

Yoiu need some sleep, fatboy...Your already rambling and poorly
spelled posts are getting worse by the minute.

Yes I have been investagted for Cjild rape elder abuse and God knows
what else, as Far I know it is aresult of your "reports"

Nope.

According to the folks in Illiopolis you were under investigation
before I ever entered the picture.

you have threatened my murder

You LIE about being threatened, and to this day, I can't figure out
why other than to try and create sympathy for yourself.

But as pathetic as you are, that wasn't necessary.

lied about the nonexistance of whole
brigades of the Us Army

The Us Army...?!?!

What about the Them Army..?!?! Or the We Army...???

why have you told these lies

What lies..?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

More Morkie Mularkie [email protected] Policy 0 November 23rd 06 09:51 AM
More Morkie Mularkie K4YZ Policy 0 November 23rd 06 09:25 AM
More Morkie Mularkie...And KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY! K4YZ Policy 1 September 26th 06 01:17 PM
More Morkie Mularkie Not Cocksucker Lloyd CB 2 August 28th 06 01:52 PM
More Morkie Mularkie K4YZ Policy 0 August 28th 06 08:24 AM