RadioBanter

-   -   KB9RQZ Provides Own Evidence That He's A Misquoting Liar...Again... (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/110713-kb9rqz-provides-own-evidence-hes-misquoting-liar-again.html)

K4YZ December 1st 06 10:13 AM

KB9RQZ Provides Own Evidence That He's A Misquoting Liar...Again...

wrote:
On 3 Sep 2006 09:32:04 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:
for soem reason Robeson is afraid his quotes will be noticed

Thanks for the re-post, Morkie...Now everyone can see that you
are, indeed, misquoting me in your trashy subject line hijackings.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend continues to refuse to get back on his meds:
N9OGL still hasn't got a clue:
Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

EXACT QUOTE:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will
never know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

UNQUOTE:

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ December 6th 06 10:55 AM

More Morkie Misquoting Mayhem

wrote:
On 1 Dec 2006 02:13:21 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan. steve goes claiming
othermen eat his ####

meanign I quoted you conrectly

Nope.

Meaning that you once again proved my assertion that you're
misquoting me and quoting out-of-context.

PROVING that KB9RQZ is a liar and incompetent in English
comprehension.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ December 8th 06 01:18 PM

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan. steve goes claiming
othermen eat his ####
your word you eat them

My words.

Your lack of comprehension.

"I WILL CONCEED THAT YOU KNOW TWO THINGS THAT I WILL NEVER
KNOW...."

Squarely in your lap, fatboy.

PROVING that KB9RQZ is a liar and incompetent in English
comprehension.

no steve you are the incompetant you wrote those words and can't live
with your mistake

Sorry, Morkie.

You continue to try and "quote" from the middle of a sentence and
pass it off as something else.

You CONTINUE to prove that you're incompetent in English
comprehension and are a blatant liar.

Again.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] December 13th 06 01:30 PM

More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 8 Dec 2006 05:18:00 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan. steve goes claiming
othermen eat his ####
your word you eat them

My words.

so eat em and stoop trying to blame other for what your wote

I'm not blaming anyone for anything, other than to claim that YOU
keep trying to say I said something other than what I wrote, Morkie.

I never said "other men eat my ####"...I said YOU eat your own.

It's right there in SIMPLE English.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] December 14th 06 12:18 PM

Morkie Run Amok

On 13 Dec 2006 05:30:19 -0800,
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan. steve goes claiming
othermen eat his ####
your word you eat them
My words.

so eat em and stoop trying to blame other for what your wote

I'm not blaming anyone for anything, other than to claim that YOU
keep trying to say I said something other than what I wrote, Morkie.

I never said "other men eat my ####"...I said YOU eat your own.

no you said I eat yours

Nope.

you ####ed up your pronpuns

"pronpuns"...?!?!?

WTF are "pronpuns"...?!?!?

In any case, the FACT remains that YOU have been misquoting me for
weeks now.

It's right there in SIMPLE English.

stve until you final stop your vandalizing of every post you get no
real response unles I see on the first screenfull or so that it suits
me to respond to

I could care less of what suits you, fatboy.

esp when you post 40 plus pieces of ####

The use of #### is YOURS, Morkie.

and apoloze for your lies that I have eaten your ####

I never said you did, and YOU have been quoting the evidence
yourself, fatboy.

and stop tryiing to claim that you are dispruting the NG as you have
been for the past 8 years

I never claimed that I was disrupting the NG, Morkie.

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ