Old December 14th 06, 12:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morkie Run Amok

wrote:
On 13 Dec 2006 05:30:19 -0800,
On 8 Dec 2006 05:18:00 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan. steve goes claiming
othermen eat his ####
your word you eat them
My words.

so eat em and stoop trying to blame other for what your wote

I'm not blaming anyone for anything, other than to claim that YOU
keep trying to say I said something other than what I wrote, Morkie.

I never said "other men eat my ####"...I said YOU eat your own.

no you said I eat yours

Nope.

you ####ed up your pronpuns

"pronpuns"...?!?!?

WTF are "pronpuns"...?!?!?

In any case, the FACT remains that YOU have been misquoting me for
weeks now.

It's right there in SIMPLE English.

stve until you final stop your vandalizing of every post you get no
real response unles I see on the first screenfull or so that it suits
me to respond to

I could care less of what suits you, fatboy.

esp when you post 40 plus pieces of ####

The use of #### is YOURS, Morkie.

and apoloze for your lies that I have eaten your ####

I never said you did, and YOU have been quoting the evidence
yourself, fatboy.

and stop tryiing to claim that you are dispruting the NG as you have
been for the past 8 years

I never claimed that I was disrupting the NG, Morkie.

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ