Old December 8th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default again I apologize to NG for th unplesant reading

for some reason stve seems intent on insiting it is others fault he
stupidly typed

"Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan. steve goes claiming"

.....What it's like to lick remmoving the word my excrement off of
another man's genitals,...

the slip is truly freudian however and reflect steve clear and
passionate desire to some from of violnece and/or enforce some form of
Dominace over me

in short steve feels mest MUST assert himself as alpha male over me

and again I rfuse to go along so he whine rants and raves about me

his beef is simple years ago in response to his implied death threat I
made a fool of him and his ego can't let that go so he has engaged in
lies threat exhortion (which backfired when he tired to black mail with
I do hide although i do advertise either)

Old December 13th 06, 12:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morkie Makes Insincere Apology...He Says "Sorry" But Goes Right On Doing It

an_old_friend wrote:

for some reason stve seems intent on insiting it is others fault he
stupidly typed

"Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan. steve goes claiming"

....What it's like to lick remmoving the word my excrement off of
another man's genitals,...

the slip is truly freudian however and reflect steve clear and
passionate desire to some from of violnece and/or enforce some form of
Dominace over me

There's no "Freudian slip of the tounge" here, Morkie.

The post clearly strates that YOU know something I will NEVER
know.

YOU are the one who keeps insisting it says something that it
clearly does NOT say.

in short steve feels mest MUST assert himself as alpha male over me

Nope.

I just enjoy rubbing YOUR nose in YOUR stupidity...And
unfortunately you just go right on providing me with tons of
opportunity to do exactly that.

and again I rfuse to go along so he whine rants and raves about me

But you DO "go along", Morkie.

YOU keep posting more and more idiotic stuff and I just keep
rubbing your nose in it.

YOU don't see the humor in it because your English deficiencies
help to keep you in the dark.

his beef is simple years ago in response to his implied death threat I
made a fool of him and his ego can't let that go so he has engaged in
lies threat exhortion (which backfired when he tired to black mail with
I do hide although i do advertise either)

Morkie, you've never made a fool out of anyone except yourself.

I've never threatened your life nor have I "black mailed" you.

Your claims that I have done so make you look even more
idiotic...So help yourself...heap the silliness right up on the
tomfoolery. You're only hurting yourself.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 13th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

an_old_friend wrote:

[...]

at laest I know what it like two lick my escrement from anoter man ganitals.
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/