Old December 17th 06, 04:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Another KB9RQZ Lie About "Apologies"

wrote:
On 14 Dec 2006 05:17:34 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:29:46 +0100 (CET),
(DeLorean) wrote:
It is either you or your pal Mark Morgan who has resumed posting shemale
porn on the board through a proxy in Iceland. You're ruining it for
everyone else. PLEASE STOP! The Nimbusters dirty tricks committee is
gearing up to get back at both of you people unless you stop right now.

one delerearan Tood isn't my pal

No...He's your "buddie".

nope steve just another of your lies

Nope... The Truth.

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan. steve goes claiming
othermen eat his ####
stop the lying stop the vandalism and stop the bull at this point my
server say you have post 8o plus itme titled with **** or a synoym in
the title

stop lying syaing I eat your ####

Stop lying saying I did.

MY words are right there...I never said you consume anyone's
excrement but YOUR OWN!

stop lying about being miiss quoted

It's not a lie.

You misquote me everytime you misrepresent that quote...EVERY
time.

the truth I trick you in 1998 when you thrented to MURDER me

The truth is you've been lying since 1998 on every subject you've
engaged in RRAP. The truth is your tales are so transparent that you
couldn't hold water with them.

stop this whining and face facts you are the one that is sick with
your obesstion for ####

You are the one with an "obesstion" for excrement,
fatboy....That's why you continually re-post that subject line and then
use that word blatantly in most of your posts.

the ruth is you are truly MAD robeson get help

Nope.

and please stop the lie I have seen that you are doing ANYTHING for my
benifit

I am. I am trying to make you see what an idiot and a fool you
make out of yourself in public. These "apology" posts of yours are
classic.

and stop lying about the ToS of Google they expressly prohibit your
cyvervandalism

Stop whining. Stop being a dork that acts lie Mork. And WHAT is
"cyvervandalism"..??

Someone vandalizd a cyver? What's a cyver and HOW did it get
vandalized...?!?!

and stop lying about my Military service I have my DD 214 as I guess
you do likely yours list section 8 as reason for discharge

What military service?

The only thing YOU "serviced" in the military were some drunk
soldiers via a knothole in the latrine.

Steve, K4YZ

Morkie Run Amok K4YZ Policy 1 December 17th 06 04:42 PM
Morkie Run Amok [email protected] Policy 1 December 17th 06 04:33 PM
Morkie Run Amok K4YZ Policy 1 December 17th 06 04:11 PM
Morkie Run Amok K4YZ Policy 0 December 14th 06 11:22 AM
Morkie Run Amok K4YZ Policy 0 December 14th 06 11:10 AM