Old January 11th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Stopping the vandals - Was: RFD: rec.radio.amateur.moderated moderated

Lloyd wrote:
On 10 Jan 2007 18:23:14 -0800, an_old_friend wrote:

it is lie the problem is not of My making at all. It results from Steve
to go stlaking ing into my life bring up STOMP!

Look, pinhead: Contrary to your constant whining, this newsgroup IS NOT
ABOUT YOU!!!! Yet that is exactly what you have tried to make of it.

No. It is what it is.

I don't give a damn about your feud with Robeson, but I do know that I
did give a damn when you and Robeson repeatedly flooded these newsgroups
for over 18 months in a "mine is bigger than yours" ****ing contest.
You started it, and then others joined in, including Wiseman. I've been
watching this whole fiasco since the beginning, and I know beyond any
shadow of a doubt that you are a major reason for the problems in rrap.
Robeson eventually responded in kind to your provocations, giving you
what you so badly wanted -- attention -- while the rest of the users of
the group were deprived of its reasonable use.

You are wrong. Robesin has been an antagonist on RRAP for a decade.
That others stood by and let him attack, thread jack, and repeatedly
accuse anyone who disagreed with him a liar, a homo, or a pedo is
inexcusable.

On several days, your combined posts exceeded 300 per day, and all of
them were trash.

Someone finally out-assholes Robesin, and they're the problem? I don't
think so.

As far as you have been concerned, Mark, this newsgroup is solely about
you and your vendetta, and so:

- You whine that someone attacked your sexuality when only you seem to
think that such an attack has been made. You use the sexuality claim
in the same way that others use the word "racisim" when it doesn't apply.
You use your sexuality as a convenient, "poor me" kind of whine. You
then make dozens of nonsensical followups to your imaginary assailent's
posts.

You couldn't be more wrong, Robesin has accused hm of rape.

- You followup to almost every post with a change in the subject line,

That is a learned behavio[u]r. Guess who he learned it from?

again under the delusion that somehow you are righting a wrong done to
you. You couldn't even keep yourself from changing the subject of the
thread from which this was extracted, thanks to your lack of self
control (If other posters restore a subject line you have changed, your
subsequent behavior proves that you are delusional.)

You're either guilty of selective reading, or you are as delusional as
you claim others are.

dididit

I was going to add more paragraphs above, but then realized what is
obvious: There is absolutely no point. You can't make an insane person
see that their world view is out of whack with reality, and you, Mark,
appear to be suffering from a true mental illness. Thus, there's really
no point talking to you, and action must be taken instead.

Which makes me wonder how many of the "moderators" are posting
anonymously on RRAP at this time.

The action now being undertaken by the moderated group proponents is in
fact a response to your abuse. People will be able to go to a Usenet
group which free of your spews and be able to talk to one another like
true adults. You, Wiseman, and a few others can continue to thrash
about in this cesspool you've made, but you won't be able to stink up
yet another rec.radio.amateur newsgroup.

Good riddance.

An simple apology from Robesin for calling Mark a rapist would solve
all of this groups problems. That is all. Dismissed.

Old January 11th 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

hot-ham-From: on Thurs, Jan 11 2007
9:28 am

Lloyd wrote:
On 10 Jan 2007 18:23:14 -0800, an_old_friend wrote:

it is lie the problem is not of My making at all. It results from Steve
to go stlaking ing into my life bring up STOMP!

Look, pinhead: Contrary to your constant whining, this newsgroup IS NOT
ABOUT YOU!!!! Yet that is exactly what you have tried to make of it.

No. It is what it is.

Absolutely.

I don't give a damn about your feud with Robeson, but I do know that I
did give a damn when you and Robeson repeatedly flooded these newsgroups
for over 18 months in a "mine is bigger than yours" ****ing contest.
You started it, and then others joined in, including Wiseman. I've been
watching this whole fiasco since the beginning, and I know beyond any
shadow of a doubt that you are a major reason for the problems in rrap.
Robeson eventually responded in kind to your provocations, giving you
what you so badly wanted -- attention -- while the rest of the users of
the group were deprived of its reasonable use.

You are wrong. Robesin has been an antagonist on RRAP for a decade.
That others stood by and let him attack, thread jack, and repeatedly
accuse anyone who disagreed with him a liar, a homo, or a pedo is
inexcusable.

Absolutely. Robesin has been a MILITANT antagonist since he
got the first disagreement to his "hero" postings. He was
"Semper Fi-ing" all over the place eight years ago, a hero of
"seven hostile actions" yet behaved all the world as some
dysfunctional petty warlord type, making up things as he went
along.

On several days, your combined posts exceeded 300 per day, and all of
them were trash.

Someone finally out-assholes Robesin, and they're the problem? I don't
think so.

I don't think so either. This "Lloyd" apparently hasn't
looked back years to see the history of asshole Robesin's
postings. Or, he "admires" Robesin's "tough-guy" attitude
and wants to be just like him. Wow, temper fry...

As far as you have been concerned, Mark, this newsgroup is solely about
you and your vendetta, and so:

- You whine that someone attacked your sexuality when only you seem to
think that such an attack has been made. You use the sexuality claim
in the same way that others use the word "racisim" when it doesn't apply.
You use your sexuality as a convenient, "poor me" kind of whine. You
then make dozens of nonsensical followups to your imaginary assailent's
posts.

You couldn't be more wrong, Robesin has accused hm of rape.

Many things, Brian. "Rape" has been there recently.

To look back on thousands of Robesin's postings, one would have
thought it was ALL ABOUT Robesin...his UNPROVEN "military
career," heroic "ER Nurse," "communications officer" in the
TN State Guard, and now an alleged "major" in the TN CAP. Wow.
[a bored Ben Stein kind of "wow"]

For a while, EVERYONE who disagreed with Robesin got the
"Putz" treatment. He wanted to charge scoutmasters as
"pedophiles," threatened to "call authorities" to have his
opponents "picked up." In general, it was the actions of
someone deeply disturbed, one who could NOT take ANY
negativism, however slight, without yelling he had been
raped.

- You followup to almost every post with a change in the subject line,

That is a learned behavio[u]r. Guess who he learned it from?

If there was anything Robesin did, it was to set the standards
for asshole-ism in a newsgroup.

LA

Old January 12th 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lloyd wrote:
[...]

Loyd says no. Robesin's RRAP behavio[u]r is perfectly normal. All
others misbehave.

I'm thinking that Loyd is a closet moderator.

On several days, your combined posts exceeded 300 per day, and all of
them were trash.

Someone finally out-assholes Robesin, and they're the problem? I don't
think so.

I don't think so either. This "Lloyd" apparently hasn't
looked back years to see the history of asshole Robesin's
postings. Or, he "admires" Robesin's "tough-guy" attitude
and wants to be just like him. Wow, temper fry...

Loyd says he's been reading Robesin for 15 years.

I think I stretched it a year when I said "decade."

[...]

wowee and whoopee

For a while, EVERYONE who disagreed with Robesin got the
"Putz" treatment. He wanted to charge scoutmasters as
"pedophiles," threatened to "call authorities" to have his
opponents "picked up." In general, it was the actions of
someone deeply disturbed, one who could NOT take ANY
negativism, however slight, without yelling he had been
raped.

Loyd sees this as perfectly normal.

- You followup to almost every post with a change in the subject line,

That is a learned behavio[u]r. Guess who he learned it from?

If there was anything Robesin did, it was to set the standards
for asshole-ism in a newsgroup.

LA

I think at the end of the day, the PCTA will have set themselves up a
cliquey little newsgroup where they can exchange pleasantries, signal
reports, and how much they are serving "thier" country. Coslo won't
have had to write a single line of code... and Robesin will finally be
shunned because his Sargeant at Harms purpose will be over.

Old January 12th 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lloyd wrote:
[...]

he is sure looking more like Robeson by the day. not sure if is he is
robeson or just going down the same demented path as Robeson

I'm thinking that Loyd is a closet moderator.

closet moderator wannabe

On several days, your combined posts exceeded 300 per day, and all of
them were trash.

Someone finally out-assholes Robesin, and they're the problem? I don't
think so.

I don't think so either. This "Lloyd" apparently hasn't
looked back years to see the history of asshole Robesin's
postings. Or, he "admires" Robesin's "tough-guy" attitude
and wants to be just like him. Wow, temper fry...

Loyd says he's been reading Robesin for 15 years.

I think I stretched it a year when I said "decade."

your sreched more than BB Steve arrived here after me I was licensed in
late 97 and did not arrive to well into 98 I belive robeson arrive in
late 98

so I belive 8 year is the right figure I know it seems longer so prehps
we give "lloyd" a break on that blooper

As far as you have been concerned, Mark, this newsgroup is solely about
you and your vendetta, and so:

no that has Steve postion I'd to have avoided it but steve would not
allow any option to avoid it and still post, and even not posted did
not stop him pursuing me accross the net so i decided I might as well
slug it out

- You whine that someone attacked your sexuality when only you seem to
think that such an attack has been made. You use the sexuality claim
in the same way that others use the word "racisim" when it doesn't apply.
You use your sexuality as a convenient, "poor me" kind of whine. You
then make dozens of nonsensical followups to your imaginary assailent's
posts.

You couldn't be more wrong, Robesin has accused hm of rape.

Many things, Brian. "Rape" has been there recently.

To look back on thousands of Robesin's postings, one would have
thought it was ALL ABOUT Robesin...his UNPROVEN "military
career," heroic "ER Nurse," "communications officer" in the
TN State Guard, and now an alleged "major" in the TN CAP. Wow.
[a bored Ben Stein kind of "wow"]

wowee and whoopee

as I have said in fairness to Steve I have indepentant reason to bleive
Steve at least was a Major in CAP

For a while, EVERYONE who disagreed with Robesin got the
"Putz" treatment. He wanted to charge scoutmasters as
"pedophiles," threatened to "call authorities" to have his
opponents "picked up." In general, it was the actions of
someone deeply disturbed, one who could NOT take ANY
negativism, however slight, without yelling he had been
raped.

Loyd sees this as perfectly normal.

well lloyd is very little different himself so of course of course he
sees is as normal

- You followup to almost every post with a change in the subject line,

That is a learned behavio[u]r. Guess who he learned it from?

If there was anything Robesin did, it was to set the standards
for asshole-ism in a newsgroup.

LA

I think at the end of the day, the PCTA will have set themselves up a
cliquey little newsgroup where they can exchange pleasantries, signal
reports, and how much they are serving "thier" country. Coslo won't
have had to write a single line of code... and Robesin will finally be
shunned because his Sargeant at Harms purpose will be over.

if it plays out might be interesteresting to visit and if i happens I
may try it out but I am highly dubious

Old January 12th 07, 06:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lloyd wrote:
[...]

I'm thinking that "Loyd" *IS* Robesin... :-)

On several days, your combined posts exceeded 300 per day, and all of
them were trash.

Someone finally out-assholes Robesin, and they're the problem? I don't
think so.

I don't think so either. This "Lloyd" apparently hasn't
looked back years to see the history of asshole Robesin's
postings. Or, he "admires" Robesin's "tough-guy" attitude
and wants to be just like him. Wow, temper fry...

Loyd says he's been reading Robesin for 15 years.

Robesin hasn't been in RRAP that long. :-)

I think I stretched it a year when I said "decade."

I don't think so, but I'll bet the Nun of the Above thinks you are
"wrong," "mistaken" and probably hate ham radio for
doing all that stretching. :-)

[...]

ALWAYS in uniform, NEVER in a federal unit, and always after
rank and status. That's all that Robesin seemed to be doing with
is "volunteerism."

Notice that Robesin NEVER put up even so much as a snapshot
of Him in uniform during his claimed EIGHTEEN YEARS of USMC
active duty? Nothing. Nada. Nyet. Simple, he was never in such
a "career" and has been bluffing everyone all along.

For a while, EVERYONE who disagreed with Robesin got the
"Putz" treatment. He wanted to charge scoutmasters as
"pedophiles," threatened to "call authorities" to have his
opponents "picked up." In general, it was the actions of
someone deeply disturbed, one who could NOT take ANY
negativism, however slight, without yelling he had been
raped.

Loyd sees this as perfectly normal.

I'm sure. They are one and the same...

- You followup to almost every post with a change in the subject line,

That is a learned behavio[u]r. Guess who he learned it from?

If there was anything Robesin did, it was to set the standards
for asshole-ism in a newsgroup.

LA

I think at the end of the day, the PCTA will have set themselves up a
cliquey little newsgroup where they can exchange pleasantries, signal
reports, and how much they are serving "thier" country. Coslo won't
have had to write a single line of code... and Robesin will finally be
shunned because his Sargeant at Harms purpose will be over.

"Sergeant at Harms!" Good descriptive phrase of him! Fits like
a glove (and not like the one that O.J. faked out his jury on).

The PCTA set themselves up as a cliquey little newsgroup elite
over a dozen years ago. Nothing new there. They are going to be
doing that for years yet...they were Masters of the Radio Op art
and will never let anyone forget it. All must bow down before
them as we NCTA were supposed to do before 15 Dec 06.

LA