Old January 15th 07, 01:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default i punce in agin

Andy the Perv Timberlake wrote:
Not Lloyd wrote:
"Mike, who else?" wrote in message

Anyone tried putting in a complaint, especially the REAL KB9RQZ? This guy
is simply a troll.

Mike

A troll? Not according to him, he's not. The poor, deluded dyslexic is
actually convinced that he is defending what he calls his "honor" against a
plethora of unseen attackers. Mark is not unlike Roger Wiseman. Like Roger
who sees Lloyd behind every tree and around each corner, Mark sees Steve
Robesin in every shadow and behind every post. Mark is quite obviously
obsessed with Mr. Robesin, just as Roger is with Lloyd Davies.
We've all watched when Robesin makes a handfull of posts every few weeks and
Mark goes ballistic by replying to the posts hundreds of times and for weeks
afterward.

Or you seeing Roger behind every tree and around every corner, Asshole,
er Ass_heil

You aren't replying to one of my posts, UnWiseman. As I've repeatedly
pointed out to you, I post under no name but my own.

No one sees Roger Wiseman behind corners or trees. He is much too
fearful for that to happen. Roger hides behind sock puppets here in
usenet and posts filth. When the moderated newsgroup comes into being,
we won't have to deal with him. It really is that simple.

Dave K8MN

i punce in agin [email protected] Policy 0 January 12th 07 04:22 PM
i punce in agin [email protected] Antenna 1 November 21st 06 09:35 PM
i punce in agin General 6 November 1st 06 12:43 AM
i punce in agin Antenna 5 October 31st 06 06:09 PM