Old January 16th 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default be a man

wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 16:07:03 -0500, "an old fiend"
wrote:

wrote in message

ot their fault - their brains are just wired differently)

It's up to us to take the honey away from them.

gav uses teh men rooms if hes get total naked tis miminises many
cornfatations he might hav.

why not be a man and keep your fight with me?

LOL! ???Because you are little bitch??? I find that the most plausible
excuse.

http://www.usenet.com