Old January 22nd 07, 06:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default WRC-07

an_old_friend wrote:
KH6HZ wrote:

ah MD I did not recnize you the man of a thousand Callsisgns
"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:

I doubt if Carl would be interested in attending. His single
issue was abolition of code testing, and he WON that back in 2003.

Heh heh heh, Mark..."man of a thousand callsigns!" :-)

Actually just about 12 ham calls plus a private ship radio license
from the state of Washington...considering Mikey D. was a
resident of Rhode Island at the time, it is difficult to recognize
"residency" in two different far-apart states. He had another
ship radio license for a motorboat at the same time, required
mailing address given as Rhode Island.

We did a lengthy bunch of posts on "the man of a thousand calls"
several years ago in here. Eventually Mikey ran away from here.
The FCC made him give up all his FAKE "club calls." The "clubs"
just didn't exist. The last one to die was the one for the "RF
Commandos!" :-)

I don't think Alun was in here at the time. He would have enjoyed
reading that series of posts, I think. :-)

Aloha,

LA

Old January 22nd 07, 12:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

[blah blah blah]

Diaper's still soiled, eh, Lennie?

Visiting nurse hasn't shown up yet?

Old January 22nd 07, 05:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

KH6HZ wrote:
wrote:

[blah blah blah]

Diaper's still soiled, eh, Lennie?

Visiting nurse hasn't shown up yet?

nah steve has been silnet sine last weeks outburst

well man of a thousand callsign how does it FEEL to be the only RRAPer
known the have had the FCC act aginst him. I certainly have never
receieved any letter from them myself and code testing is supoosed to
weed out the bad one .

so I guess you are just another case where it FAILED

Old January 22nd 07, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Charlie Rangel and Jesse Jackson who
blame eveything wrong in the black comunity on the white rasism

OFF TOPIC POST!

Old January 22nd 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an_old_friend" wrote:

well man of a thousand callsign how does it FEEL to be the
only RRAPer known the have had the FCC act aginst him.

Which Part 97 rule did I violate, Morkie? I don't seem to ever recall
getting a pink slip from the FCC telling me I've violated Part 97.

I certainly have never receieved any letter from
them myself

Probably due to the fact, as someone else pointed out, your address is
gibberish.

and code testing is supoosed to weed out the bad one .
so I guess you are just another case where it FAILED

Where have I stated code testing weeds out anyone?

Well... For years it weeded YOU out... so that certainly was a good thing,
IMO.

Old January 22nd 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
news
On 17 Jan 2007 03:56:34 -0800, wrote:
A little on-topic discussion never hurt anything.

except for the mind of Dave and Jim and Steve and Roger

OFF TOPIC POST!

hijacking these NG for your wars and vendaatas is what YOU do

Old January 23rd 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: "an_old_friend" on Mon, Jan 22 2007 8:47 am

wrote:

"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:

I doubt if Carl would be interested in attending. His single
issue was abolition of code testing, and he WON that back in 2003.

Heh heh heh, Mark..."man of a thousand callsigns!" :-)

indeeed an exagertion or just a prediction of the result if if he been
allowed to contiue

I know that and you know that, but watch out for Jimmie
NOserve...he is probably warming up to several years'
worth of ruler-spanking by his Nun of the Above character
all about exaggeration, etc. :-)

Actually just about 12 ham calls plus a private ship radio license
from the state of Washington...considering Mikey D. was a
resident of Rhode Island at the time, it is difficult to recognize
"residency" in two different far-apart states. He had another
ship radio license for a motorboat at the same time, required
mailing address given as Rhode Island.

he sure did get around

Well, in truth, we can't really prove he did anything
other than falsify his amateur vanity callsign mailing
address...and be forced to give up all his many "club"
callsigns. [it was a "coincidence" is the strongest
defence any sympathizer can come up with...]

But, Deignan HAS NOT REFUTED HIS ALLEGED WASHINGTON BOAT
RADIO LICENSE. All he did was try to invent a bunch of
"infirmaties" about me, a supposed "polite" insult or
suggest that bringing up a topic already done before is
"obsession." Tsk. "Judge" Miccolis has already "ruled"
that "there is no statute of limitations" in newsgroups!
[did Jimmie get bit by a legal beagle in the butt?]

I don't think Alun was in here at the time. He would have enjoyed
reading that series of posts, I think. :-)

it was interesting reading

for this jerk to lectturing on lawlessness is hoot

Oh, oh, now "Judge" Miccolis will make another "ruling!"
It is "NOT" lawlessness...it is just "working around
loop-holes in the law," all perfectly "legal" and
acceptable. Have NO amateur license and one is a criminal.
Have MANY amateur licenses, all active, and one is a
valiant "hero!"

Hoooo-RAWWHHHH!

LA

Old January 23rd 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

KH6HZ wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote:

well man of a thousand callsign how does it FEEL to be the
only RRAPer known the have had the FCC act aginst him.

Which Part 97 rule did I violate, Morkie?

"Good Amateur Practice."

I don't seem to ever recall
getting a pink slip from the FCC telling me I've violated Part 97.

Riley says good amatuer practice is enforceable. He enforced it on
you.

I certainly have never receieved any letter from
them myself

Probably due to the fact, as someone else pointed out, your address is
gibberish.

Only Riley is to judge. Meanwhile, Deignan has addresses scattered
across the USA and perhaps several US possessions, courtesy of Coast
Guard friednds...

and code testing is supoosed to weed out the bad one .
so I guess you are just another case where it FAILED

Where have I stated code testing weeds out anyone?

Below.

Well... For years it weeded YOU out... so that certainly was a good thing,
IMO.

Mark has been a ham for years.

Old January 23rd 07, 06:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

"Good Amateur Practice."

No communication I ever received from the FCC ever cited "good amateur
practice".

Riley says good amatuer practice is enforceable. He enforced
it on you.

Cite anywhere in communications addressed from the FCC to me the words "good
amateur practice". Sorry, doesn't exist.

Only Riley is to judge. Meanwhile, Deignan has addresses
scattered across the USA and perhaps several US possessions,
courtesy of Coast Guard friednds...

Or, could be having my own private jet affords me the luxury of easy
interstate travel.

Mark has been a ham for years.

Alas, even RoundUp doesn't kill all the weeds you spray it on, so I suppose
we can't expect the code-test to keep out all the undesirables, huh?