Old January 24th 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default WRC-07

spewed forth the following gibberish:

you know as well as I

Yes, we both know. None. Zilch. El-Squato.

Oops... that last one has a subliminal sexual overtone. Didn't mean to get
you hot and bothered, Morkie.

fraud

I was? Odd. Are you aware of a fraud conviction I have which apparently I
wasn't at the trial for? If you are, you might want to let the AG in my
state know, since they'd want to revolk my concealed carry permit.

No? Didn't think so. Just pulling facts out of yer arse (along with other
unmentionable vibrating objects, no doubt)

At no time in any correspondence addressed to me by the FCC was I ever
charged -- or even *accused* for that matter -- of violating any section of
Part 97, or any federal statute, for that matter.

Sux to be you, eh, Morkie?

only becuase riley was generous and you were wise enough not to fight

Oh, I'm sure if there was a violation of Part 97, or any other federal
statute, that Riley wouldn't have had any problem indicating such in his
correspondence to me.

Unfortunately for you, reality is otherwise, Morkie.

Old January 24th 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Jan 23, 12:07 am, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
"Good Amateur Practice."

No communication I ever received from the FCC ever cited "good amateur
practice".

No, it would cite the items which were poor amateur practice, like
scarfing up a lot of callsigns...

Riley says good amatuer practice is enforceable. He enforced
it on you.Cite anywhere in communications addressed from the FCC to me the words "good

amateur practice". Sorry, doesn't exist.

The words, "good amateur practice" do not have to appear on the
communication.

It is enforceable, none-the-less.

Only Riley is to judge. Meanwhile, Deignan has addresses
scattered across the USA and perhaps several US possessions,
courtesy of Coast Guard friends...

Or, could be having my own private jet affords me the luxury of easy
interstate travel.

Did you get wealthy scarfing up other public assets, or was callsign
collecting just a hobby?

Mark has been a ham for years.

Alas, even RoundUp doesn't kill all the weeds you spray it on, so I suppose
we can't expect the code-test to keep out all the undesirables, huh?

Can the RF Commandos kill all the weeds, or are they as impotent as
RoundUp?

Old January 24th 07, 05:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

No, it would cite the items which were poor amateur practice, like
scarfing up a lot of callsigns...

There is no restriction in Part 97 or any other federal regulation which
limits the number of callsigns an individual can be assigned.

Please play again soon.

Did you get wealthy scarfing up other public assets, or was
callsign collecting just a hobby?

No, I'm a shipping mogul with an ocean-going trawler.

Can the RF Commandos kill all the weeds, or are they as impotent as
RoundUp?

We just do DFing. We leave the wetwork for others.

Old January 25th 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Jan 23, 11:44 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
No, it would cite the items which were poor amateur practice, like
scarfing up a lot of callsigns...

There is no restriction in Part 97 or any other federal regulation which
limits the number of callsigns an individual can be assigned.

It's not in the Gospel according to St Hiram, either, but Riley became
your penpal for a reason. Can you tell us what that reason is?

Please play again soon.

Hey, I'm not the one with the penpal from the FCC.

Did you get wealthy scarfing up other public assets, or was
callsign collecting just a hobby?

No, I'm a shipping mogul with an ocean-going trawler.

Sure you are.

Can the RF Commandos kill all the weeds, or are they as impotent as

RoundUp? We just do DFing.

Dump Hucking?

We leave the wetwork for others.

So the RF Commandos are not a brain trust?