Old January 19th 07, 09:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Brand New Year...Same Smut And Deceit From Brain and Morkie

As if I should have expected anything different...?!?!?

Sigh.

Morkie running his usual wench and whine fest and Brain doing all
the insults and snide comments that he claims he doesn't do and chides
others for...

KB9RQZ and N0IMD...Losers both...

Steve

Old January 19th 07, 11:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...
As if I should have expected anything different...?!?!?

Sigh.

Morkie running his usual wench and whine fest and Brain doing all
the insults and snide comments that he claims he doesn't do and chides
others for...

KB9RQZ and N0IMD...Losers both...

Steve

Be aware, Steve, that your posts will be enough to set Mark and his buttie
off on yet another flurry of unceasing, angst-filled diatribes that they
call "rebuttals". Mark is hopeless. Always has been. He was recently
described as being one who is trying to drive a square peg into a round
hole, and while one must agree, I think it could have been further added
that Mark is trying to drive that square peg with his rather thick forehead.
Mark seems to have little understanding as to why he has been banned from
several on-line groups. He cannot grasp the simple concept that he is not
wanted. To Mark, being shunned is an affront to what he thinks he has to
offer and, like a playground reject, he stupidly argues that he should be
included.
Unfortunately for Mark the more he whines about not being included, the more
he is pushed away.

Gird yourself, Steve. Prepare youself for no less than seventy forthcoming
posts from Mark. And he won't stop there...seventy posts will cover but one
day for Mark.

Old January 19th 07, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default BRAND NEW YEAR...SAME OLD Robeson throwing **** arround

Not Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Steve

Be aware, Steve, that your posts will be enough to set Mark and his buttie
off on yet another flurry of unceasing, angst-filled diatribes that they
call "rebuttals".

not unceasing steve can stop them at anytime he is the **** stirer
along with yourself

no angst mostly boredom filled by this point

but you fail to understand killing discssuion is wnat steve wants

but his posts would be stoped by the proposed NG as would all of yours

and most everybody else

Old January 20th 07, 01:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Not Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...
As if I should have expected anything different...?!?!?

Sigh.

Morkie running his usual wench and whine fest and Brain doing all
the insults and snide comments that he claims he doesn't do and chides
others for...

KB9RQZ and N0IMD...Losers both...

Steve

Be aware, Steve, that your posts will be enough to set Mark and his buttie
off on yet another flurry of unceasing, angst-filled diatribes that they
call "rebuttals".

I know. It's as predictable as taking a gold fish out of the bowl
and watching it flop around.

Mark is hopeless. Always has been. He was recently
described as being one who is trying to drive a square peg into a round
hole, and while one must agree, I think it could have been further added
that Mark is trying to drive that square peg with his rather thick forehead.

Obviously you saw the same picture of him that I did.

Scary, isn't it? Kinda reminds me of some of those 1930's
pictures of Rudolph Hess.

Mark seems to have little understanding as to why he has been banned from
several on-line groups. He cannot grasp the simple concept that he is not
wanted.

I don't think it's a matter of being wanted...It's a matter of
acting like an idiot once you're in.

To Mark, being shunned is an affront to what he thinks he has to
offer and, like a playground reject, he stupidly argues that he should be
included.

But you suggested Morkie has something to offer. Other than being
the example of being what NOT to do, what might that be...?!?!

Unfortunately for Mark the more he whines about not being included, the more
he is pushed away.

Gird yourself, Steve. Prepare youself for no less than seventy forthcoming
posts from Mark. And he won't stop there...seventy posts will cover but one
day for Mark.

That's easy to do when you're sitting at home wating for this
month's check to come in...I can't even imagine such a life. He's the
one always telling people to "get a life", yet his posting history
demonstrates that he's the lifeless one.

Guess he's got his "wife" on a payroll somewhere.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 20th 07, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default BRAND NEW YEAR...SAME OLD MORKIE

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Not Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Steve

Be aware, Steve, that your posts will be enough to set Mark and his buttie
off on yet another flurry of unceasing, angst-filled diatribes that they
call "rebuttals".

not unceasing steve can stop them at anytime he is the **** stirer
along with yourself

no angst mostly boredom filled by this point

There SHOULD be some angst, Morkie...The State of Michigan just
shut your duplistic lifestyle down!

but you fail to understand killing discssuion is wnat steve wants

Anohter year, More Morkie Mularkie. Guess you've got a whole new
calander to rack-up more lies for, eh, Morkie...?!?!

but his posts would be stoped by the proposed NG as would all of yours

No, Morkie, my posts won't be. Because should I care to post
there, the content shall be just like my initial posts HERE were, until
you and Lennie made it quite clear that factual, on-topic posts were to
be gutted at all costs.

and most everybody else

No, Morkie...Most folks are NOT like you. They don't
pathologically lie and they are able to follow simple rules that ensure
civil society.

Steve, K4YZ