Old January 30th 07, 05:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

John Smith I wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

Dave:

All I can figure is you are blind and deaf--that is the only man which
would still deny what lies in plain sight.

I'm reading your stuff so I'm not blind. Even with a pretty good sound
card, I can't hear you hear you here. What you tell me lies in plain
sight doesn't. You've advanced no facts to support your conspiracy theory.

Else, you are holding your hands over your ears and have your eyes shut ...

No, "John", I'm not doing that either. I'm awaiting the revelation of
any facts you might have to support your wild claims.

Dave K8MN
Old January 30th 07, 05:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave Heil wrote:

No, "John", I'm not doing that either. I'm awaiting the revelation of
any facts you might have to support your wild claims.

Dave K8MN

Dave:

I am not superman, I cannot stop individuals from being blind idiots ...

JS
Old January 30th 07, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave Heil wrote:
John Smith I wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

Dave:

All I can figure is you are blind and deaf--that is the only man which
would still deny what lies in plain sight.

I'm reading your stuff so I'm not blind. Even with a pretty good sound
card, I can't hear you hear you here. What you tell me lies in plain
sight doesn't. You've advanced no facts to support your conspiracy theory.

Else, you are holding your hands over your ears and have your eyes shut ...

No, "John", I'm not doing that either. I'm awaiting the revelation of
any facts you might have to support your wild claims.

Dave K8MN

Give it up.

There will be no facts forthcoming, only arm waving babble and attempts
to change the subject.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old January 30th 07, 06:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave Heil wrote:

Dave:

In the past I have grown tired of your "circular trolling", I grow weary
now ...

JS
Old January 30th 07, 06:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

John Smith I wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

No, "John", I'm not doing that either. I'm awaiting the revelation of
any facts you might have to support your wild claims.

Dave K8MN

Dave:

I am not superman, I cannot stop individuals from being blind idiots ...

I realized that after I read a number of your wild, speculative posts.

Dave K8MN

Old January 30th 07, 06:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

John Smith I wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

Dave:

In the past I have grown tired of your "circular trolling", I grow weary
now ...

I'll bet you're tired. You've been invited to submit any kind of
evidence to support your silly claims. You've not been able to do so.

"John", everything about you says troll. You post anonymously. You put
forth wild theories and don't back them with fact.

Nothing compels you to respond to any of my posts.

Dave K8MN