Old February 9th 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default That astronaut who tried to murder someone was a ham

She was KC5ZTB.
Old February 9th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

robert casey wrote:

She was KC5ZTB.

Alleged, that is...
Old February 9th 07, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

If I'm not mistaken, all (or virtually all) astronauts are hams.

Old February 9th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 9, 4:56 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, all (or virtually all) astronauts are hams.

Larry tRoll used to bemoan that fact.

Old February 10th 07, 12:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"robert casey" wrote in message
.net...
She was KC5ZTB.

No-code tech.

Old February 10th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 19:13:24 -0500, "Stefan Wolfe"
wrote:

"robert casey" wrote in message
nk.net...
She was KC5ZTB.

No-code tech.

as are most of the astronuat hams indeed I know of NO None tech ham
astronuat

Well, you see what happens in NASA when they do not have the code filter.

Old February 10th 07, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

"robert casey" wrote in message
nk.net...
She was KC5ZTB.

No-code tech.

as are most of the astronuat hams indeed I know of NO None tech ham
astronuat

Well, you see what happens in NASA when they do not have the code filter.

Larry tRoll is back.

Old February 10th 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Stefan Wolfe" wrote:

Well, you see what happens in NASA when they do not have the code filter.

LOL

Stop it.

Mark isn't bright enough to realize when you're poking him with a cattle
prod.

Old February 10th 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default That astronaut who tried to murder someone was leeding intwo battle

"KH6HZ" wrote in message
"Stefan Wolfe" wrote:

Well, you see what happens in NASA when they do not have the code filter.

LOL

Stop it.

Mark isn't bright enough to realize when you're poking him with a cattle
prod.

indeed I was poke with won rgiht befour tood takek this foto of me.

http://i10.tinypic.com/30sh8xz.jpg

Old February 10th 07, 05:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 21:51:24 GMT, robert casey
wrote:

She was KC5ZTB.

To the best of my knowledge, she still is.
--

Raymond Sirois - KU2S
http://www.hamxam.org

Astronaut arrested; attempted kidnapping, battery [email protected] Scanner 0 February 6th 07 01:23 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
Murder By Injection Al Patrick Shortwave 0 April 30th 04 05:13 PM
FS: Radio Shack Astronaut 8 Bill Equipment 0 November 9th 03 07:08 PM
FS: Radio Shack Astronaut 8 Bill Equipment 0 November 9th 03 07:08 PM