Old February 11th 07, 05:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default sheleck shlock

I love some of these headers.

"sheleck shlock", is it?

Did Mark get that shellac shook?

Dave K8MN
Old February 11th 07, 05:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
k.net...
I love some of these headers.

"sheleck shlock", is it?

Did Mark get that shellac shook?

Dave K8MN

Mark is in a constant state of mental turmoil.

--

nor can he spell his insults correctly if he is going to attack my
spellinghis should be beyond repaorch

Old February 11th 07, 05:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 05:09:42 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

I love some of these headers.

glad you approve

supose you could show some manner since I am amusing you?

Sure thing, Mark. Below are but a few of your amusing examples.

Id ask if that was your best shott but youd likely camoe back with a
threat to shoot again

why so you are no rare DX MD just a fake wannabe

fake to talkig to fake talking to fake

in an radio News it is bashing eps when you go on to intoragte me
about my sexuality

Old February 11th 07, 05:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 00:30:57 -0500, "Mark Morgasm" IPunce@anon
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I love some of these headers.

glad you approve

supose you could show some manner since I am amusing you?

Sure thing, Mark. Below are but a few of your amusing examples.

no manner but you have always leck em

"leck" em?

--
Some days I get all my mucking furds wuddled

Old February 11th 07, 05:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 00:40:41 -0500, "Mark Morgasm" IPunce@anon
wrote:

"leck" em?

still playing your desperate game

Nope. Just quoting you.

On the other hand, maybe I am desperate by quoting you....but you are SO
entertaining...

Old February 11th 07, 05:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 00:47:40 -0500, "Mark Morgasm" IPunce@anon
wrote:

On the other hand, maybe I am desperate by quoting you...

the begining of wisdom

Hardly. The depth of depravity, maybe. Wisdom? No way.
Still flattering yourself, I see. You may as well...nobody else will.

Old February 11th 07, 07:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 00:59:35 -0500, "Mark Morgasm" IPunce@anon
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

On the other hand, maybe I am desperate by quoting you...
the begining of wisdom

Hardly. The depth of depravity, maybe.

if posting about homosexaulity is depravity then it is you that is
depraved

Again, it is YOU who wears out the homo aspect to the point of nausea. Only
you and Roger seem to be fixated upon where you stick your, um..."manhood".
Again, Mark. If you cannot stand the heat, stop advertising the fact that
you are a bisexual Pagan in the blog sight that you openly advertise.

There are many who feel that being a depraved sexual oddity is your
speciality, and rightfully so.
If you cannot stand the heat of criticism, go away.

Old February 11th 07, 12:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dave Heil" wrote:

I love some of these headers.

"sheleck shlock", is it?

Did Mark get that shellac shook?

lol dave.

you made me spit my rice krispies on that one!

Old February 11th 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark's Depravity

KH6HZ wrote:
"Morgasm" IPunce@anon wrote:

Everything that happens to you is always somebody else's
fault, isn't it?

That pretty much sums up Mark's existance.

Mark has combined his numerous issues to help him believe that he is
entitled to special treatment and a free pass to life.

For some of his problems, I pity him; for others, I find him repugnant.

Dave K8MN

Old February 11th 07, 07:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dave Heil" wrote:

For some of his problems, I pity him; for others, I find him repugnant.

Just imagine if he spend 1/2 the time on the air enjoying ham radio that he
spends in this forum posting 300 messages a day. He could have filled 100's
of log books by now!

But, perhaps, the way to look at it is this forum is helping spare other
amateurs around the globe from attempting to decypher Mark's gibberish. If
his online contacts are anything like what he types in this forum, you'd get
a headache within the first 30 seconds.

73
kh6hz