Old February 16th 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default One Week And Counting...WWLD? (What WIll Lennie DO?)

It's down to the wire...Just one week from today the new HF
linceses, sans requirement for ANY Morse Code proficiency, will take
effect. I'll be looking on QRZ.COM to see if Lennie keeps a near-
decade long threat to get his "Extra lite out of the box". Certainly
the box is crumbled and moldy by now, but hey, you never know....

I'll also be listening at 28.495mHz to see if I can hear KB9RQZ
exercising his new privileges on or about 1400Z 24 February 2007...
(Gotta work the night before...) If you'd prefer, Morkie, I can
listen on 40 meter CW...You can show us just how well that alleged CW-
reading computer program of yours works. Say...7.077, +/-
QRM...?!?!? Same time?

I say both will be no-shows.

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 16th 07, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 16, 8:28�am, "nobodys old friend" wrote:
On Feb 16, 9:20 am, "K4YZ" wrote:

* * *I'll also be listening at 28.495mHz to see if I can hear KB9RQZ

then I will avoid the frequency

Then let it be known I will be monitoring ALL HF voice
frequencies.

exercising his new privileges on or about 1400Z 24 February 2007...
(Gotta work the night before...) *If you'd prefer, Morkie, I can
listen on 40 meter CW...You can show us just how well that alleged CW-
reading computer program of yours works. *Say...7.077, +/-
QRM...?!?!? *Same time?

count on it I will not QSO with you at all if you try to force me the
conversation will be recorded and reported to the FCC fo r action as
was done to (now AB8MQ

Good luck convincing anyone you were "forced" into a
conversation, fatboy.

As for not engaging me in a QSO on the air, it's just more
COWARDICE on your part...Would poke holes in your "he's a bad ham"
rants....

As if there was any doubt.....

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 17th 07, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 16, 9:20 am, "K4YZ" wrote:
It's down to the wire...Just one week from today the new HF
linceses, sans requirement for ANY Morse Code proficiency, will take
effect. I'll be looking on QRZ.COM to see if Lennie keeps a near-
decade long threat to get his "Extra lite out of the box". Certainly
the box is crumbled and moldy by now, but hey, you never know....

I'll also be listening at 28.495mHz to see if I can hear KB9RQZ
exercising his new privileges on or about 1400Z 24 February 2007...
(Gotta work the night before...) If you'd prefer, Morkie, I can
listen on 40 meter CW...You can show us just how well that alleged CW-
reading computer program of yours works. Say...7.077, +/-
QRM...?!?!? Same time?

I say both will be no-shows.

Steve, K4YZ

A public announcement of stalking? Wow!

Old February 21st 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default a threat to QRM by K4YZ

On Feb 16, 9:20 am, "K4YZ" wrote:

? ? ?I'll also be listening at 28.495mHz to see if I can hear KB9RQZ

then I will avoid the frequency

* * Then let it be known I will be monitoring ALL HF voice
frequencies.

so what? your *threat is noted

any effort to QRM me will be reported

Where did I say I was going to QRM you, fatboy?

I said I'd be MONITORING all HF for you.

Idiot...Still haven't taken that remedial English course, I see.

BTW...I forgot I have plans for Saturday, so I will be looking
for you at 28.495 on SUNDAY @ 15:00Z. Then you can add at least ONE
"QSO" to your "log" that was honestly logged.

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 21st 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 17, 9:33�am, wrote:
On Feb 16, 9:20 am, "K4YZ" wrote:

* * *It's down to the wire...Just one week from today the new HF
linceses, sans requirement for ANY Morse Code proficiency, will take
effect. *I'll be looking on QRZ.COM to see if Lennie keeps a near-
decade long threat to get his "Extra lite out of the box". *Certainly
the box is crumbled and moldy by now, but hey, you never know....

* * *I'll also be listening at 28.495mHz to see if I can hear KB9RQZ
exercising his new privileges on or about 1400Z 24 February 2007...
(Gotta work the night before...) *If you'd prefer, Morkie, I can
listen on 40 meter CW...You can show us just how well that alleged CW-
reading computer program of yours works. *Say...7.077, +/-
QRM...?!?!? *Same time?

* * I say both will be no-shows.

Steve, K4YZ

A public announcement of stalking? *Wow

Where?

I announced the time and frequency and invited Morkie to

show up...

You ARE such a poor liar, Brain...

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 22nd 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 16, 9:20 am, "K4YZ" wrote:

? ? ?I'll also be listening at 28.495mHz to see if I can hear KB9RQZ

then I will avoid the frequency

* Then let it be known I will be monitoring ALL HF voice
frequencies.

so what? your 4hreat is noted

any effort to QRM me will be reported

* * Where did I say I was going to QRM you, fatboy?

never said you did I simply pointed out the result of any effort to do
so

* * I said I'd be MONITORING all HF for you.

* * Idiot...Still haven't taken that remedial English course, I see.

you need to learn english steve

Uhhhh...it's "English", fatboy.

* * BTW...I forgot I have plans for Saturday, so I will be looking
for you at 28.495 on SUNDAY @ 15:00Z. *Then you can add at least ONE
"QSO" to your "log" that was honestly logged.

more stalking steve

Nope.

I say you're a coward. Prove me wrong Sunday morning....if you
dare...

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 22nd 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default KB9RQZ...The QSO Coward

On Feb 21, 10:59�am, wrote:
On 21 Feb 2007 07:46:09 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

On Feb 16, 3:22?pm, "an_old_friend" wrote:
On Feb 16, 4:12 pm, "Len Slanderson" Len@anon wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Feb 16, 9:20 am, "K4YZ" wrote:

? ? ?I'll also be listening at 28.495mHz to see if I can hear
KB9RQZ

then I will avoid the frequency

? ? Then let it be known I will be monitoring ALL HF voice
frequencies.

so what? your ?threat is noted

any effort to QRM me will be reported

STFU faggot

no woger althought you have of course attracted more attention to your
freinds Robeson implied threat to violate the rule of the ARS

Everything said by Steve is twisted or construed by you to either be a
threat or an "implied threat",

pretty much it is result of long experence

I won't waste my time listening for Markie on 28.495 or anywhere else for
that matter

you will do as you please

but still you are frightened of me which is a comforting thought

* *Seems to me YOU'RE the one who's frightened of someone, Morkie.

no frighten of you but I have as I have stated many times no desire to
speak with you

Failing to make an effort to show up on 28.495mHz @ 15:00Z on Sunday
will be the proof of that puddin'...

that you express it in those terms is what makes it stalking since
even if I were to drop my own plans (which in clude a trip a VE
session that weekend) 10 m is unlikely to sustain a QSO

You'd better pick up a dictionary and use it for something other
than propping the pantry door open, fatboy.

But you go right ahead and make excuses. No one here thinks
you're man enough to show anyway.

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 25th 07, 04:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 16, 8:20�am, "K4YZ" wrote:
* * *It's down to the wire...Just one week from today the new HF
linceses, sans requirement for ANY Morse Code proficiency, will take
effect. *I'll be looking on QRZ.COM to see if Lennie keeps a near-
decade long threat to get his "Extra lite out of the box". *Certainly
the box is crumbled and moldy by now, but hey, you never know....

* * *I'll also be listening at 28.495mHz to see if I can hear KB9RQZ
exercising his new privileges on or about 1400Z 24 February 2007...
(Gotta work the night before...) *If you'd prefer, Morkie, I can
listen on 40 meter CW...You can show us just how well that alleged CW-
reading computer program of yours works. *Say...7.077, +/-
QRM...?!?!? *Same time?

* * I say both will be no-shows.

Well....It's 1505Z on the 25th...So far nothing, but to be very
fair, the band sounds dead. We've got 30Kt winds and the ambient
static sucks.

I'll keep trying for a while...There's always hope.

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 25th 07, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 25, 9:05�am, "K4YZ" wrote:
On Feb 16, 8:20?am, "K4YZ" wrote:

[...]

Ooooops...Hit the send key too early....Sorry...

So...waddaya say, Mark? Gonna impress us with your ability to
hook the old pooter to the modem and make some 40m CW QSO's? Ten
meters won't hack it...So...Wanna rack-up some RRAP QSO's? I got a
QSL card here with your name on it...

Monday the 26th? Make that Tuesday 0001Z on 7.050 +/- QRM. I'll
call you.

Can ya hack it?

Steve, K4YZ