Old February 20th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default i punce no codes

I cna't wait until this weeked, I goning to fire up my Magnum S9-80
Nitro into my Dave Made 1200 on 10 metres, I gonin to be walking the
big stick and keyin down on all that icom and yesue junk. aint noone
workin DX but me. With my duble pinger and echo muster 3000, I goin to
show you wat a reel radio sounds like. Just listin up for
CQ CQ CQ this is Kilo Bravo Nine Rubbin Queer Zippers, ya out there
good buddy.. and you can work a real radoi.

Old February 20th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:00:33 -0500, "Len Slanderson" flatusr@socal
wrote:

I cna't wait until this weeked, I goning to fire up my Magnum S9-80
Nitro into my Dave Made 1200 on 10 metres

yes you are a disgrace to the ARS

Right! And you are the ambassador of Amateur Radio with this little jewel:
accouts of Kosher ham
the sometimes idle rambling of a Ham that happens to be jewish besxaul and a
Ham radio operator the blogs editorial policy may be read here
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/02/w...al-policy.html

You really are a total ****tard moronic imbecile.

http://www.usenet.com

i punce Chassell Clown General 2 November 11th 06 08:59 PM
i punce Chassell Clown Policy 2 November 11th 06 08:59 PM
New missile launch codes in place Radioman390 Shortwave 9 October 17th 04 09:05 PM