Old February 23rd 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default AB8MQ Responds

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote:
On Feb 18, 11:38 pm, "Paul W. Schlock" MM@beerenemasrule wrote:

There are no "polite" inquiries from law enforcement. Simply being queried
by Law Enforcement is intimidating enough and causes no small amount of
discomfort. Roger knows full well the scope of such queries...he is far from
being a stranger to his local Glendale police department in that he has been
paid several visits by them and was once asked to go to their headquarters
for an interview. It was during one such alleged interview that the Chief,
Norm Stenger, became alarmed when Roger suffered some sort of seizure and an
ambulance had to be summoned. According to the report, the Chief said, "I
thought we were going to lose him there for a minute."

Nope Davey, you are wrong on all counts....

You did not reply to me, UnWiseman. I didn't write the post.
As I've repeatedly explained to you, I post as no one but myself.
The individual who is wrong on all counts is *you*. You aren't very stable.

but Normy is a queer just
like a couple of his officers.

Perhaps you should take your issues up with the Glen Dale Police
Department, Roger. Tell you what: I'll save you the trouble and forward
your post to them.

If you were queried by LE officials as you claim, then my money is on Mr.
Wiseman being the culprit for same. And if you were NOT interviewed by LE
officials, well, it makes for a nice story anyway, one in keeping with the
mode of operation that Roger is infamous for.

Yet, you were investigated "paulie" ....BWHAHAHAhAHA!

Maybe "paulie" was, but I was not. You'd think I'd have heard from
someone by now. After all, I've spoken with your police department and
with the county sheriff's detectives about you on a number of occasions.
They both have copies of some of your best usenet posts and e-mails.

You leave tracks.

Dave K8MN

K1MAN RESPONDS TO THE MOST TRUSTED MAN IN AMERICA Dave Heil Policy 1 November 11th 05 09:23 PM
AB8MQ Home Page Not Lloyd Shortwave 20 November 8th 05 06:05 PM
AB8MQ Home Page Not Lloyd Policy 7 November 8th 05 02:54 PM
AB8MQ Home Page Not Lloyd General 4 November 7th 05 08:19 PM
Is AB8MQ behind K1TP's Spam? Mo Fo? General 0 November 28th 04 07:48 AM