Old February 25th 07, 10:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Paul Schleck Is Giving A Party at RRAM

"Mike Coslo" wrote:

Gawlee, Bob. For someone who doesnt want to have anything to do
with rram, it sure consumes a lot of your posts.

You noticed that too, huh?

Old February 25th 07, 10:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"KH6HZ" wrote in message
"Mike Coslo" wrote:

Gawlee, Bob. For someone who doesnt want to have anything to do
with rram, it sure consumes a lot of your posts.

You noticed that too, huh?

Ho Hum. Paul's new moderated group will most likely end up being relegated
to the Has Been file within a few short weeks, if that.
Once the Upitty-Up Hams tire of being censored by Paul, they will return to
this wild and wooly newsgroup.

A little bit of Paul goes a looooong way.

Old February 25th 07, 01:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Len Slanderson" flatusr@socal wrote in message
Paul is throwing a private party at RRAM. Too bad nobody is showing up.

Indeed I monarate my blog blog that is is deferant tahn newsgropes I is in
charge of taht indeed tehy wanted me teo leed man intwo batle as an member
of teh chemcal cops indeed they won let me retire indeed
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old February 25th 07, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 25, 5:50 am, "Dudley" anon@anon wrote:
"KH6HZ" wrote in message

... "Mike Coslo" wrote:

Gawlee, Bob. For someone who doesnt want to have anything to do
with rram, it sure consumes a lot of your posts.

You noticed that too, huh?

Ho Hum.

Yep, neither Cosmo nor Deignan are on RRAMod, but they're here talking
about it.

Paul's new moderated group will most likely end up being relegated
to the Has Been file within a few short weeks, if that.

I think Jim's unsupervised numbers will be a fixture here and there.

Once the Upitty-Up Hams tire of being censored by Paul, they will return to
this wild and wooly newsgroup.

They'll still post here anonymously. They need a reason to live.

A little bit of Paul goes a looooong way.

I appreciate what Paul has done. For example, he helped us recapture
some old Air Force AR Club calls and keep them in Air Force their
respective communities.

Old February 25th 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Bob Brock" wrote:

I was just trying to figure out what people K6HZ was saying were being
excluded from RRAM. Now I find out that he is one of them.

Who is K6HZ?

Old February 25th 07, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 09:59:51 -0500, "KH6HZ" wrote:

"Bob Brock" wrote:

I was just trying to figure out what people K6HZ was saying were being
excluded from RRAM. Now I find out that he is one of them.

Who is K6HZ?

A typo. You aren't the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree are you.
I guess you just like to argue. I'll put you with Slanderson for 60
days or so.

It's for your own good.
Old February 25th 07, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

KH6HZ wrote:
Who is K6HZ?

QRZ sez JAMES E YACABUCCI
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com
Old February 26th 07, 12:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 24, 7:17 pm, wrote:

Lame excuse. Anyone can post via Google.

Not yet. Google has yet to allow posting although they are allowing
folks to read it.

It may take a few weeks for the NG to be picked up by the majority of
news servers.

Not that you cannot post from Google.. You just have to go direct to
the submission address with an E-mail which is a lot more trouble.

-= Bob =-

Old February 26th 07, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 26, 6:51 am, "KC4UAI" wrote:
On Feb 24, 7:17 pm, wrote:

Lame excuse. Anyone can post via Google.

Not yet. Google has yet to allow posting although they are allowing
folks to read it.

Hey, Just tested this again and found that they are now accepting
postings. So, I correct myself..

-= bob =-

PING: Max Grrl [email protected] General 5 January 19th 07 04:23 AM
Now that I admin of Nimbusters all but Paul Schleck welcome to post N9OGL General 2 December 12th 06 09:51 PM
N8WWM, Doug Adair, Ham Operator a felon, indigent, and not ofsound mi I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 11 July 17th 05 04:22 PM
Did you guys notice steveo crusher CB 20 February 6th 05 12:03 AM
Did you guys notice KC8QJP Policy 7 February 6th 05 12:03 AM