RadioBanter

-   -   Thank god for the moderated group (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/116046-thank-god-moderated-group.html)

Bob Brock March 4th 07 01:47 AM

Thank god for the moderated group

On 3 Mar 2007 16:36:41 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 3, 3:26?pm, "Bob Brock" wrote:
"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message

ups.com...

Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.

Yet here you are where you say you don't want to be. dd, isn't it?

Bob, where did I say I did not want to be here? I just indicated that
it is nice to have some other place to go and read amateur related
threads, besides here, where every thread hasn't been hi-jacked and
posted into irrelevance by....well I don't have to say, we all know
who.

I'll leave that to you.

yes woger has to have the last word as do you.

If that is the case, why does almost every thead end with you as the
last author???? I don't see mine or Woger's name as being the last
author on almost each and every thread, but I do see YOU.

I guess you see what you want to see then. You popped in to whine
about freedom to post whatever you want to post. I advocate your
right to speak your mind.

Now, if you have a problem with me speaking mine, perhaps you better
run back to the moderated group for awhile.

Have a good day...

Bob Brock March 4th 07 01:49 AM

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 19:50:27 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Mar 3, 3:26?pm, "Bob Brock" wrote:
"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message

ups.com...

Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.

Yet here you are where you say you don't want to be. Odd, isn't it?

Bob, where did I say I did not want to be here? I just indicated that
it is nice to have some other place to go and read amateur related
threads, besides here, where every thread hasn't been hi-jacked and
posted into irrelevance by....well I don't have to say, we all know
who.

yes woger has to have the last word as do you.

If that is the case, why does almost every thead end with you as the
last author???? I don't see mine or Woger's name as being the last
author on almost each and every thread, but I do see YOU.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http://www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com

Of course he AGAIN tried to hijack the topic. That is twice in three posts.

News reader problems?

Bob Brock March 4th 07 01:50 AM

just another stalking thread

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 19:41:34 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On 3 Mar 2007 16:25:15 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 3, 3:26?pm, "Bob Brock" wrote:
"DloydLavies" wrote in message

ups.com...

Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word"

posting
by you know who.

Yet here you are where you say you don't want to be. dd, isn't it?

Bob, where did I say that I did not want to be here???

by posting this diatrbe of course
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Read it again, Mork. Stop putting words in someone else's mouth again.

If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem. I
guess it's pretty easy to tell what you are part of.

Dloyd Lavies March 4th 07 01:52 AM

Mark's desperate plea for attention is granted

On Mar 3, 8:24?pm, wrote:
On 3 Mar 2007 17:20:27 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 3, 8:11?pm, wrote:
On 3 Mar 2007 17:06:01 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

When have I threatend you?

where did I say you have? you are the liar

Right in this thread, you were responding to me in my thread and said
"no it involes prusiiut and threatening all of which are conducted",
implying that I am conducting pursuit and threats of/upon you. Which
I have never done. I just gave an opinion about the how splended the
new moderated group is working out and once again you have managed to
try and hi-jack this thread to make it all about you, luckly you can't
do that in the moderated group.

But you know how implications work, you posted this:

Bob, where did I say that I did not want to be here???

"by posting this diatrbe of course"

I want you to find one post where I have
threatend you. Mark

well that is almost a threat right there

Mark it is not a threat. Now if I told you that if you post one more
time I am coming to your house in Michigan to stomp the **** out of
you, that would be a threat. Just asking you to back up your
slanderous statement with proof is not a threat, it simply is a
request for you to provide justifcation for you statement.

, not only are you mental, you also are a LIAR!

no dloyd you are s fraud http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

It's a shame, you don't even know the meaning of the word fraud.

You throw these legal terms around so loosely without even knowing the
implications of such terms. Nevertheless, you have really proved my
point. You will post again so you can have the last word, you will
change the name of this post, and show that once again you can hi-jack
this thread.

http://www.dloydlaviessweatlord.blogspot.com

Dloyd Lavies March 4th 07 02:40 AM

Thank god for the moderated group

On Mar 3, 9:05?pm, wrote:

wrote:

When have I threatend you?

where did I say you have? you are the liar

Right in this thread

nope I siad I have been threatened I did not say you did it.

so you are just paranoid or suffering froma a guilty feelinghttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Thank you Pee Wee, point proven.

Bob Brock March 4th 07 02:46 AM

husr another stalking thread

On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 20:52:05 -0500, wrote:

wrote:

[...]

it is me he objects to having free speech really

Have a good day...

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

It's more of a "control" thing for them. They jerk your chain so that
you will reply and then they complain because you replied. They are
just trolling and the best thing to do to trolls is to ignore them.
However, that being said, I'm not in your shoes so I won't pass
judgment on your replies. They aren't hard to pass over without
reading and don't really bother me at all.

an old friend March 4th 07 03:04 AM

husr another stalking thread

On Mar 3, 9:55�pm, wrote:

wrote:

On Mar 3, 3:26?pm, "Bob Brock" wrote:
"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message

legroups.com...

[...]

I tired that

However, that being said, I'm not in your shoes so I won't pass
judgment on your replies.

thank you for that I found in itrying to ignore them the result is
just an increasing level of vile file posted about me and my family

I choose the path of resistance after the escalating filth result in
the posting of the address of another man mark mrak morgan as mine and
his home being burned down

They aren't hard to pass over without
reading and don't really bother me at all.

*these aren't butthat took mastering them in the confrontaion the sems
to havce promoted Paul to bring working on the moderated NG which is
why I suspect his motiveshttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

His motives as it was relayed to me, was connected directly to you
cross spamming all threads, and running each thread into oblivion.

John Smith I March 4th 07 03:06 AM

wrote:

[...]

I find most of the posts here just state you are bisexual, now, either
you are or you are not.

Now, although I have "been around the world" a lot, and I am certainly
NO angel--I FIND HOMOSEXUALS ABOMINATIONS! And, homosexuals disgust me
to the point I could vomit when graphic details are depicted. And, I
make no difference between bisexuals and homosexuals. To find a
difference, you would first have to really make a big difference between
murders who love their mothers, and murders who don't. By this, I am
pointing out, you either are, or you are NOT! I think you are, if I am
not wrong, you have stated so yourself.

Now, I realize that to YOU, being a guy who has sex with a man and a
woman looks different that a man who only bung holes guys--I am sorry,
that difference is so small as to be unmentionable in importance to me,
somehow I greatly suspect it is like that for the MAJORITY of people.

You could greatly please me if you left out ALL reference to your
sexuality out of amateur groups. I don't care about it in regards to
the communications here and it certainly is WAY OFF TOPIC FOR ANY
AMATEUR NEWSGROUP--and it GREATLY make me feel ill ...

Shut up about your filthy sex ... move on man ... I think you are just
sneaky and get off it disgusting others with perverted sex.

MOVE ON MAN!

JS

John Smith I March 4th 07 04:10 AM

husr another stalking thread

I don't bring it or mention in MY posts I am not responible for the
forging staker
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

That idiot needs found and strangled ...

JS

Fat Cassie March 4th 07 04:47 AM

Another Morgasm

"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 3, 7:53?pm, wrote:
On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 19:50:27 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Mar 3, 3:26?pm, "Bob Brock" wrote:
Of course he AGAIN tried to hijack the topic. That is twice in three

posts.

no hijack the subject is the continued stalking of myself here I am
just honest enough to call it thathttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I wish someone would stalk you so you would really know what it is to
be stalked. In your mind, anyone who does not agree with you taking
over and renaming each and every thread is a stalker.

I know your going to post back "not me" or " I don't do that but you
do" give me a break, Pee Wee Herman Morgan with your elementry school
yard talk.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon

"In the Domestic Rear"

http://www.dloydlaviessweatlord.blogspot.com

See? You are right! Mark just HAS to have the last word, including hijacking
the topic again.
Note how his twisted logic justifies changing the topic line.

Poor Mark. The Eternal Victim.