Old March 3rd 07, 07:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Thank god for the moderated group

Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon

"In the Domestic Rear"

http://www.dloydlaviessweatlord.blogspot.com

Topic Rating Messages by Author Date

just another stalking thread 3 new of 3 (2
authors) 12:39pm
more staking 35 new of 35 (14 authors) 11:49am
just another stlaking thread 67 new of 67 (12
authors) 11:35am
just another stalking thread 14 new of 14 (5
authors) 10:51am
just another stalking thread 21 new of 22 (10
authors) 10:43am
just another stalking thread 2 new of 2 (2
authors) 10:41am
just another stalking thread 4 new of 4 (3
authors) 10:41am
just another stalking thread 4 new of 4 (3
authors) 10:41am
just another stalking thread 5 new of 5 (4
authors) 10:39am
just another stalking thread 4 new of 4 (3
authors) 10:38am
USMC Waxes Part 15 Devices 31 new of 31 (9
authors) 10:37am
just another styalking thread 2 new of 2 (2
authors) Mar 2
the automaton. 26 new of 26 (7
authors) Mar 1
More Pathological Lying By Robeson K4YZ 24 new of 24
(9 authors) Mar 1
waiting for you on CW Steve 1 new of 1 an_old_friend (1 author)
Mar 1
well stve if you like 1 new of 1 (1 author) Mar
1
just another stlaking thread 43 new of 44 (20
authors) Mar 1
just another stlaking thread 8 new of 8 (3
authors) Mar 1
just another stlaking thread 8 new of 8 (4
authors) Mar 1
just another stlaking thread 4 new of 4 (2
authors) Mar 1
Now that CW is gone there will be more ham to non-ham conflicts.
30 new of 30 (9 authors) Mar 1
just another stlaking thread 2 new of 2 (2
authors) Mar 1
Say, Len..... 81 new of 81 (15 authors) Feb 28
cross-band repeaters 2 new of 2 (2 authors) Feb
28
just another stalking thread 8 new of 8 (3
authors) Feb 28
just another stalking thread 2 new of 2 (2
authors) Feb 28
Quantity Over Quality (Was: Unwritten policy and the intent of the
average amateur ...) 244 new of 248 (21
authors) Feb 28

Old March 3rd 07, 09:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dloyd Lavies" wrote:

Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.

Amen brother. Amen.

Old March 3rd 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.

Yet here you are where you say you don't want to be. Odd, isn't it?

Old March 3rd 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"KH6HZ" wrote in message
"Dloyd Lavies" wrote:

Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.

Amen brother. Amen.

"You-know-who" just tried to again hijack the topic, as usual. But
shamey-shamey on YOU if you try the same thing.

--
Do dyslexic atheists believe in dog?

Old March 4th 07, 01:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 3, 3:26�pm, "Bob Brock" wrote:
"DloydLavies" wrote in message

ups.com...

Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.

Yet here you are where you say you don't want to be. *Odd, isn't it?

Bob, where did I say that I did not want to be here??? I just think
its nice to have a place to go, other than here, that each and every
thread has not been hijacked by....well I don't have to say, or he has
commented of each and every thread to the point of irrelevance.

yes woger has to have the last word as do you

Mark, that's not fair, I don't post to each and every thread, every
single day, and I do not change the title to every thread to "just
another stalking thread" as you do. If I had a dollar for everytime
you posted and subtracted from the amount the number of times I have
posted, I would still have enough money to purchase a new Icom 7800
and PW1.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http://markmorgansucks.blogspot.com
(Mark, that's for mouthing off)

Old March 4th 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 3, 3:26�pm, "Bob Brock" wrote:
"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message

ups.com...

Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.

Yet here you are where you say you don't want to be. *Odd, isn't it?

Bob, where did I say I did not want to be here? I just indicated that
it is nice to have some other place to go and read amateur related
threads, besides here, where every thread hasn't been hi-jacked and
posted into irrelevance by....well I don't have to say, we all know
who.

yes woger has to have the last word as do you.

If that is the case, why does almost every thead end with you as the
last author???? I don't see mine or Woger's name as being the last
author on almost each and every thread, but I do see YOU.

http://www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com

Old March 4th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default just another stalking thread

wrote in message
On 3 Mar 2007 16:25:15 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 3, 3:26?pm, "Bob Brock" wrote:
"DloydLavies" wrote in message

ups.com...

Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word"

posting
by you know who.

Yet here you are where you say you don't want to be. dd, isn't it?

Bob, where did I say that I did not want to be here???

by posting this diatrbe of course
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Read it again, Mork. Stop putting words in someone else's mouth again.

--
I'd love to have heard Mark's CW operation during a
Sweepstakes 'test. I'll bet is sounded like someone falling down a

Old March 4th 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Of course he AGAIN tried to hijack the topic. That is twice in three posts.

Old March 4th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 3, 7:53?pm, wrote:
On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 19:50:27 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Mar 3, 3:26?pm, "Bob Brock" wrote:
Of course he AGAIN tried to hijack the topic. That is twice in three posts.

no hijack the subject is the continued stalking of myself here I am
just honest enough to call it thathttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I wish someone would stalk you so you would really know what it is to
be stalked. In your mind, anyone who does not agree with you taking
over and renaming each and every thread is a stalker.

I know your going to post back "not me" or " I don't do that but you
do" give me a break, Pee Wee Herman Morgan with your elementry school
yard talk.

Old March 4th 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 3, 8:11?pm, wrote:
On 3 Mar 2007 17:06:01 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 3, 7:53?pm, wrote:
On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 19:50:27 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Mar 3, 3:26?pm, "Bob Brock" wrote:
Of course he AGAIN tried to hijack the topic. That is twice in three posts.

no hijack the subject is the continued stalking of myself here I am
just honest enough to call it thathttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I wish someone would stalk you so you would really know what it is to
be stalked.

you wish is granted by your own act

In your mind, anyone who does not agree with you taking
over and renaming each and every thread is a stalker.

no it involes prusiiut and threatening all of which are conductedhttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

When have I threatend you? I want you to find one post where I have
threatend you. Mark, not only are you mental, you also are a LIAR!