RadioBanter

-   -   Thank god for the moderated group (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/116046-thank-god-moderated-group.html)

an old fiend March 4th 07 09:18 PM

Thank god for the moderated group

"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 4, 8:55?am, wrote:
On Mar 3, 1:44 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:

Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon

If only the rest of the riff-raff would move on to the moderated
group, this group would be peaceful again.

Time for you to move along.

Yes your right, it is time for YOU to move along and take your Riff-
Raff, such as Mark Morgan with you. I bet if Mark did not post here,
hijack every thread, and turn every subject into an opportunity to
satisfy his desperate plea for attention, the group would calm down.
But Mark has irritated so many, for so long, with his constant cross
posting and hijacking of every thread. I don't know where he gets off
thinking he can hijack every thread knowing that it is inappropriate.
Imagine your at a amateur radio club meeting sitting at a table
talking among several members, and then Mark sits down rudely butts
into your conversation (thread) and starts talking about something way
off topic. So you get up go to another table and start another
converstation and here comes Mark again butting into your conversation
(thread) and once again he changes the topic. So you tell Mark, I
don't want you butting into my conversation and changing the topic,
then he turns it all around and accuses you of stalking him. You would
probably think he is mental. So you get up move once again, start
another conversation, and here comes Mark again, and again, and again,
you can't escape this asshole if you want to use the NG. My question
is when was this group every peaceful, in 1996 or 97 perhaps? Most of
you who are whining on Mark's side wasn't even posting here then, so
you don't even know what the group was like BMC (before Mark Morgan)?
Most people that were on this group before Mark showed up don't want
to deal with or talk to Mark Morgan because of his behavior and he has
very little knowledge and can't really add anything to the
conversation, but he won't go away, and he insists on hijacking every
thread. He thinks just because he obtained a ham license he somehow
gained some special right to hijack practically every thread on the
NG. If you don't want me and others like me posting here that are
critical of Mark, then stop Mark Morgan from post 300 times a day,
changing the names of threads that he didn't start, and hijacking
everythread. Mark seems to think he is the first to act this way, but
LLoyd Davies was here pulling his garbage way before Mark even thought
about amateur radio. Now Mark will say "I have a right to post",
which he does, but he dosen't have the right to hijack threads and
change the topic to suit him, on threads he did not even start.
That's just rude, but typical Mark Morgan behavior. If this was a
physical world, somebody probably would have already slapped the ****
out of Mark by now and stopped him, but because it is not, he acts
accordingly. That's why I say, thank god for the Moderated Group an
area free of Mark Morgan.

Dloyd Lavies Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http//:
www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com

Im an old fiend and I aprove tis mesage four poasting

Dloyd Lavies March 4th 07 09:58 PM

Thank god for the moderated group

On Mar 4, 4:11�pm, Bob Brock wrote:
On 4 Mar 2007 12:41:56 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 4, 8:55?am, wrote:
[...]

You thank God for it, but here you are aren't you? *However, I promise
you that, if you go to the moderated group that you are so happy to
have, you will never see a single post from me there.

It should make you happy, but since you advocate people shifting nyms
constantly and posting what could only be considered personal attacks,
it won't satisfy you. *You will still be right here cheering them on
if you aren't participating yourself.

More power to you. *This is an open group, I'll post as I desire.- Hide quoted text -

However, I promise
you that, if you go to the moderated group that you are so happy to
have, you will never see a single post from me there

Bob, I don't care whether you want to post or not post to the
moderated group, or where you post or what you post. The sad fact is
that a moderated group was necessary because of the situation on here
and misc, which is directly related to Mark Morgan's behavior. You
are somehow under the misconception that you actually matter or my
recent post was related to you. When in fact, to the relevance of the
issue that I noted when I started this thread, you are irrelevent.

In your opinion you have noted that I advocate people shifting nyms.
Yet, here your are defending someone who does exactly that, who posts
on here under no less than three different names. Yet, I only have
one and only one name that I post under.

You also indicate that I advocate constant posting of what could only
be considered personal attacks. I don't control what others post and
I don't advocate anything because I am not an advocate. The posts that
I and others author that are critical of Mark is not a planned or
coordinated effort by a group. Yet so many individuals who have no
contact outside of this news group all perceive a problem and conclude
individually that there is only one person who is the common catalyst,
Mark Morgan. If you don't like my posts, then don't read them, but
unfortunatly I cannot do the same, because on this group it is almost
impossible to read a thread that hasn't been hijacked by Mark
Morgan.

an old fiend March 4th 07 10:33 PM

just another morkie tard post

wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 05:06:58 -0500, "KH6HZ"
wrote:gay man walking

hypocrtie
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

which which does does include include the the uses uses made made of of
them them they they are are still still mine mine.

Do u hav anyting cognet two say?

an_old_friend March 4th 07 10:51 PM

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/browse_thread/thread/594a54cb8933c119/761312ef1e9ef761?lnk=gst&q=shot+kill+erlpn&rnum=2& hl=en#761312ef1e9ef761

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...1312ef1e9ef761

an_old_friend March 4th 07 10:54 PM

On Mar 4, 3:41 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
Now Mark will say "I have a right to post",
which he does, but he dosen't have the right to hijack threads and
change the topic to suit him, on threads he did not even start.

but you have this right yourself?

That's just rude, but typical Mark Morgan behavior.

and typical of yourself
If this was a
physical world, somebody probably would have already slapped the ****
out of Mark by now and stopped him, but because it is not,

tthe action you propose would result in the death and/or serious
injury and/or arest of the prep

you overlook and choose to abuse the fact I have the same right as you
do

an_old_friend March 4th 07 10:56 PM

On Mar 4, 8:55?am, wrote:

On Mar 3, 1:44 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:

Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon

If only the rest of the riff-raff would move on to the moderated
group, this group would be peaceful again.

Time for you to move along.

Yes your right, it is time for YOU to move along and take your Riff-
Raff, such as Mark Morgan with you. I bet if Mark did not post here,
hijack every thread,

that has been the gaols of your cyber terroism to stop me from posting
here

I choose not to let you suceed in this

an_old_friend March 4th 07 10:57 PM

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/browse_thread/thread/594a54cb8933c119/761312ef1e9ef761?lnk=gst&q=shot+kill+erlpn&rnum=2& hl=en#761312ef1e9ef761

On Mar 4, 3:41 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
So you get up go to another table and start another
converstation and here comes Mark again butting into your conversation
(thread) and once again he changes the topic.

if you want to have a private conversation with someone then take to
email but a public NG

an_old_friend March 4th 07 10:59 PM

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/browse_thread/thread/594a54cb8933c119/761312ef1e9ef761?lnk=gst&q=shot+kill+erlpn&rnum=2& hl=en#761312ef1e9ef761

On Mar 4, 3:41 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
My question
is when was this group every peaceful, in 1996 or 97 perhaps? Most of
you who are whining on Mark's side wasn't even posting here then, so
you don't even know what the group was like BMC (before Mark Morgan)?

I was posting here in Late 97 I left in 2000 till 2005 My name never
stopped being mention by steve in those years

an_old_friend March 4th 07 11:07 PM

[...]

but you claim you are allowed to hijack every thread YOURslef and the
Robeson is likely empowered

I don't hijack threads I label them what they are

stalking and harrassment

http//:www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com- Hide quoted text -

Fat Cassie March 4th 07 11:12 PM

More Morgan Menopausal Mewling

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Mar 4, 3:41 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
My question
is when was this group every peaceful, in 1996 or 97 perhaps? Most of
you who are whining on Mark's side wasn't even posting here then, so
you don't even know what the group was like BMC (before Mark Morgan)?

I was posting here in Late 97 I left in 2000 till 2005 My name never
stopped being mention by steve in those years

And you've been mewling about it ever since.
You are whining like a petulant little school girl.

an_old_friend March 4th 07 11:16 PM

ps.com... On Mar 4, 3:41 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
My question
is when was this group every peaceful, in 1996 or 97 perhaps? Most of
you who are whining on Mark's side wasn't even posting here then, so
you don't even know what the group was like BMC (before Mark Morgan)?

I was posting here in Late 97 I left in 2000 till 2005 My name never
stopped being mention by steve in those years

And you've been mewling about it ever since.

mewing?

You are whining like a petulant little school girl.

really? and what are you doing complaining that someone else responds
to materail posted in NEWSgruop and would like to see the topic kept
to stuff vaguely realted to the NG

if you are telling the truth and have NO other nick than this then yo
u have NEVER ever POSTED anything on topic

I have

[email protected] March 4th 07 11:43 PM

just another stalking thread

On Mar 4, 11:12 am, wrote:
On 4 Mar 2007 08:07:44 -0800, wrote:

On Mar 4, 10:49 am, wrote:
On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 10:04:47 -0500, Bob Brock
wrote:

On 4 Mar 2007 05:55:40 -0800, wrote:

On Mar 3, 1:44 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon

If only the rest of the riff-raff would move on to the moderated
group, this group would be peaceful again.

Time for you to move along.

I had hoped that they would, but experience told me that they
wouldn't.

which is part of why I opposed the creaion of the New NG in the first
place

Yep. They can go to Moderated and act civilized, then slip into their
anonninnie costumes and post crap here.

all with the "blessings" of moderationhttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Some should have been permanently banned based on "thier" behavio[u]r
here.

KH6HZ March 5th 07 01:35 AM

"an_old_friend" wrote:

I was posting here in Late 97 I left in 2000 till 2005 My name never
stopped being mention by steve in those years

I went on hiatus in '99 for 7 years.

According to Google Groups, there are numerous postings referencing me,
posted by Brian and Lennie, during my absence.

By your standards, I being stalked by Brian and Lennie, am I not?

Bob Brock March 5th 07 01:47 AM

Thank god for the moderated group

wrote:

On Mar 4, 8:55?am, wrote:
On Mar 3, 1:44 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:

Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon

If only the rest of the riff-raff would move on to the moderated
group, this group would be peaceful again.

Time for you to move along.

Yes your right, it is time for YOU to move along and take your Riff-
Raff, such as Mark Morgan with you. bet if Mark did not post here,
hijack every thread, and turn every subject into an opportunity to
satisfy his desperate plea for attention, the group would calm down.
But Mark has irritated so many, for so long, with his constant cross
posting and hijacking of every thread. don't know where he gets off
thinking he can hijack every thread knowing that it is inappropriate.
Imagine your at a amateur radio club meeting sitting at a table
talking among several members, and then Mark sits down rudely butts
into your conversation (thread) and starts talking about something way
off topic. So you get up go to another table and start another
converstation and here comes Mark again butting into your conversation
(thread) and once again he changes the topic. o you tell Mark, I
don't want you butting into my conversation and changing the topic,
then he turns it all around and accuses you of stalking him. You would
probably think he is mental. o you get up move once again, start
another conversation, and here comes Mark again, and again, and again,
you can't escape this asshole if you want to use the NG.

y question
is when was this group every peaceful, in 1996 or 97 perhaps? Most of
you who are whining on Mark's side wasn't even posting here then, so
you don't even know what the group was like BMC (before Mark Morgan)?
Most people that were on this group before Mark showed up don't want
to deal with or talk to Mark Morgan because of his behavior and he has
very little knowledge and can't really add anything to the
conversation, but he won't go away, and he insists on hijacking every
thread. e thinks just because he obtained a ham license he somehow
gained some special right to hijack practically every thread on the
NG. f you don't want me and others like me posting here that are
critical of Mark, then stop Mark Morgan from post 300 times a day,
changing the names of threads that he didn't start, and hijacking
everythread.

ark seems to think he is the first to act this way, but
LLoyd Davies was here pulling his garbage way before Mark even thought
about amateur radio. Now Mark will say "I have a right to post",
which he does, but he dosen't have the right to hijack threads and
change the topic to suit him, on threads he did not even start.
That's just rude, but typical Mark Morgan behavior. f this was a
physical world, somebody probably would have already slapped the ****
out of Mark by now and stopped him, but because it is not, he acts
accordingly. hat's why I say, thank god for the Moderated Group an
area free of Mark Morgan.

You thank God for it, but here you are aren't you? owever, I promise
you that, if you go to the moderated group that you are so happy to
have, you will never see a single post from me there.

It should make you happy, but since you advocate people shifting nyms
constantly and posting what could only be considered personal attacks,
it won't satisfy you. ou will still be right here cheering them on
if you aren't participating yourself.

More power to you. his is an open group, I'll post as I desire.- Hide quoted text -

However, I promise
you that, if you go to the moderated group that you are so happy to
have, you will never see a single post from me there

Bob, I don't care whether you want to post or not post to the
moderated group, or where you post or what you post. The sad fact is
that a moderated group was necessary because of the situation on here
and misc, which is directly related to Mark Morgan's behavior. You
are somehow under the misconception that you actually matter or my
recent post was related to you. When in fact, to the relevance of the
issue that I noted when I started this thread, you are irrelevent.

In the grand scheme of newsgroups, irrelevance is a given for pretty
much anyone who posts. You only have as much as the other person
gives you. I came and went from this newsgroup several years ago
because I didn't want to be involved in the behaviors I saw back then.
Mark may have been here then, but if he was, I don't remember him.

It's an unmoderated newsgroup. People post whatever they want to
post. That's how it works and that's how it's supposed to work. If
people decide to post nonsense using nyms to get Mark to post replies,
so be it. To me, that's better than having someone from on high
decide what gets posted and deleted. So, I guess I'm more cool with
the nyms and Mark's replies than I am with the censorship. That's
just me though.

In your opinion you have noted that I advocate people shifting nyms.
Yet, here your are defending someone who does exactly that, who posts
on here under no less than three different names. Yet, I only have
one and only one name that I post under.

And you seem to have a problem with only one nym shifter. I don't
care.

You also indicate that I advocate constant posting of what could only
be considered personal attacks. I don't control what others post and
I don't advocate anything because I am not an advocate. The posts that
I and others author that are critical of Mark is not a planned or
coordinated effort by a group. Yet so many individuals who have no
contact outside of this news group all perceive a problem and conclude
individually that there is only one person who is the common catalyst,
Mark Morgan. If you don't like my posts, then don't read them, but
unfortunatly I cannot do the same, because on this group it is almost
impossible to read a thread that hasn't been hijacked by Mark
Morgan.

There is that group that you included in the subject line you know. I
simply advised you that, if you don't like it here, perhaps there is a
better place for you. However, you may want to note that I think Mark
has posted there also. I don't like it there and you don't see me
trying to post flame bait there do you? You won't see me posting
there at all.

BTW, I don't post to this ng very much. I've got some personal issues
that are taking up a lot of my time right now, so I don't understand
your accusation that I'm the last author for most threads in the ng. I
found that part particularly funny. I'll let you have the last word
in this one though. I've been at ng's too long to be drawn in to this
BS unless I have time to waste and right now I don't.

Bob Brock March 5th 07 01:53 AM

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 18:12:03 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 4, 3:41 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
My question
is when was this group every peaceful, in 1996 or 97 perhaps? Most of
you who are whining on Mark's side wasn't even posting here then, so
you don't even know what the group was like BMC (before Mark Morgan)?

I was posting here in Late 97 I left in 2000 till 2005 My name never
stopped being mention by steve in those years

And you've been mewling about it ever since.
You are whining like a petulant little school girl.

I popped in around the middle of 97, posted once and read a little. It
wasn't anything to write home about back then either.

Dloyd Lavies March 5th 07 02:19 AM

wrote:

so I don't understand your accusation that I'm the last author for most threads in the ng

I never said or implied that you, were the last author for most
threads, and if that is the way it came across, I apologize. I did
imply that a certain other person was and if there was a cross
communication, I am not sure how that happened.

Dloyd Lavies March 5th 07 02:26 AM

amother stalking thread

On Mar 4, 9:01�pm, wrote:
On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 20:53:42 -0500, Bob Brock
wrote:

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 18:12:03 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 4, 3:41 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
* My question
is when was this group every peaceful, in 1996 or 97 perhaps? Most of
you who are whining on Mark's side wasn't even posting here then, so
you don't even know what the group was like BMC (before Mark Morgan)?
*I was posting here in Late 97 I left in 2000 till 2005 My name never
stopped being mention by steve in those years

And you've been mewling about it ever since.
You are whining like a petulant little school girl.

I popped in around the middle of 97, posted once and read a little. It
wasn't anything to write home about back then either.

or right before I was licensed as a ham I did not arrive in RRAP till
dec 97 or jan 98 not sure anymorehttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Now Mark is accusing someones mother of stalking.

Discussion subject changed to "amother stalking thread" by

I think I will change the thread back to its original name.

Dloyd Lavies March 5th 07 02:28 AM

Thank god for the moderate group

Dloyd Lavies March 5th 07 02:33 AM

Thank god for the moderated group

On Mar 4, 9:28?pm, wrote:

wrote:

so I don't understand your accusation that I'm the last author for most threads in the ng

I never said or implied that you,

yes you did

but only you are allowed mistakeshttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Mark, you retard, I was not responding to you, I was responding to Bob
Brock, if you can't follow this thread, then perhaps you need to
leave.

Dloyd Lavies March 5th 07 02:34 AM

Thank God for the Moderated Group

On Mar 4, 9:29?pm, wrote:

wrote:

Now Mark is accusing someones mother of stalking.

lying again "dloyd"

as alwayshttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

How am I lying, you changed the thread name to "amother stalking
thread" by

It looks like "a mother stalking thread"

Dloyd Lavies March 5th 07 02:51 AM

just another stalking thread

On Mar 4, 9:40?pm, wrote:

wrote:

Now Mark is accusing someones mother of stalking.

lying again "dloyd"

as alwayshttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

How am I lying, you changed the thread name to "amother stalking
thread" by

Mark, you retard, I was not responding to you,

I know that
what is your point?

That you obviously are too stupid to follow this thread. I suppose
that when some lady in the grocery store asks he husband if he wants
something, you answer for him. Idiot.

by lying obviously

really you need to get mental help since your mind is clearly goinghttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

My mind is just fine. You better worry about yourself with all that
paranoia you have going on with your perception that you are being
stalked and threatend.

But good move Mark, first you call me a liar, then you back peddle,
then you resort to the old mental angle. I not the one who lusts
after the same sex, you better look in the mirror if you want to see a
person with mental issues.

Dloyd Lavies March 5th 07 03:24 AM

Thank God for the Moderated Group

nope I understood who you were responding to but as I said in anypost
today if you want to have a private chat don't post it HERE

C'mon Markie, you lost total track of the thread and if I want to have
a private chat in MY thread, I will post it. Just because someone
post something, does not mean he or she wants a response from every
boob who reads the group.

I suppose
that when some lady in the grocery store asks he husband if he wants
something, you answer for him.

why do you suppose that?

Because you were responding to an answer for Bob Brock whereas I was
responding to his post, besides if I want to have a private chat in MY
thread, I will.

get help for your fear of me and lloyd

Now you really are delusional.

Dloyd Lavies March 5th 07 04:00 AM

Thank God for the Moderated Group

On Mar 4, 10:31�pm, wrote:
On 4 Mar 2007 19:24:49 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

nope I understood who you were responding to but as I said in anypost
today if you want to have a private chat don't post it HERE

C'mon Markie, you lost total track of the thread....

nope

Yes you did.

.... and if I want to have
a private chat in MY thread, I will post it.

then don't bitch when someone else relies

Most normal people can follow a thread and only respond when in
conversation, apparently you can't, so it seems that you post to every
post to cover all bases so you don't miss anything. God you are so
needy to want to belong so badly.

*Just because someone
post something, does not mean he or she wants a response from every
boob who reads the group.

who cares what you want?

Obiviously you don't care what anyone else on the group wants, thats
why you hijack so many threads, you can add selfish to your long list
of defects, and therefore don't whine and cry when everybody
challenges you about your behavior.

I suppose
that when some lady in the grocery store asks he husband if he wants
something, you answer for him.

why do you suppose that?

Because you were responding to an answer for Bob Brock whereas I was
responding to his post,

then you are clearly mentaly defective you imagine that this is
somehow simliar

It is the same thing, you just don't see it that way because you scope
of thinking is apparently dulled. I was responding directly to a
communcation from Bob, and then you posted like I was talking to you.
Why do you think that people can't communicate directly and solely to
each other through messages on this group? Its done all the time but
you don't see it because you can't follow a thread.

Dloyd Lavies March 5th 07 02:19 PM

Thank God for the Moderated Group where Mark can't Hijack every thread.

On Mar 4, 11:15�pm, wrote:

wrote:

nope I understood who you were responding to but as I said in anypost
today if you want to have a private chat don't post it HERE

C'mon Markie, you lost total track of the thread....

nope

Yes you did.

.... and if I want to have
a private chat in MY thread, I will post it.

then don't bitch when someone else relies

Most normal people can follow a thread and only respond when in
conversation,

I can follow but you post to threads not addressed to you

You can't follow a thread, which is evidenced by you answering every
single post, even when it is directed to another person.

I have te same right

To what? Post a response to a communication when its directed to
someone other than you, that is just like the anology I posted where
you answer for someone else.

you don'tlike it *get the **** out of herehttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

What's the problem Mark, why do you have to stoop to being nasty and
using foul language. But it proves several of my points, that because
this is not a physical world, you act accordingly, and no one can have
a rational discussion with you. In the real world, I can guarantee
you would not tell me to my face to "get the f**k out of here, unless
you have a strong desire to start sporting a full set of false teeth.

But by the way you whine and cry and change everypost to someone is
stalking you, maybe you should take your own advice.

an_old_friend March 5th 07 02:40 PM

On Mar 5, 9:19 am, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
On Mar 4, 11:15?pm, wrote:

Most normal people can follow a thread and only respond when in
conversation,

I can follow but you post to threads not addressed to you

You can't follow a thread,..............

yes I can
........ which is evidenced by you answering every
single post, even when it is directed to another person.

I can answer any thread I like

so can you

you hijack most thread you post in

I have te same right

To what?

Post a response to a communication when its directed to
someone other than you,...........

exactly

......... that is just like the anology I posted where
you answer for someone else.

no it isn't

this a discussion forum not a grocery store

you don'tlike it ?get the **** out of herehttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

What's the problem Mark, why do you have to stoop to being nasty and
using foul language.

the problem is you are a hypocritcal asshole I am simply using langaue
aproate to your mindset

But it proves several of my points, that because
this is not a physical world, you act accordingly, and no one can have
a rational discussion with you.

you can't have a rational discussion with anyone

In the real world, I can guarantee
you would not tell me to my face to "get the f**k out of here, unless
you have a strong desire to start sporting a full set of false teeth.

id tell you in heartbeat and you'd do nothing

if you did you'd be dead or in jail shortly thereafter

But by the way you whine and cry and change everypost to someone is
stalking you, maybe you should take your own advice.

why? I can operate in this evoiment you can't

go to the NG you are so glad not to post in

Dloyd Lavies March 5th 07 03:47 PM

On Mar 4, 11:15?pm, wrote:

Most normal people can follow a thread and only respond when in
conversation,

I can follow but you post to threads not addressed to you

You can't follow a thread,..............

yes I can

........ which is evidenced by you answering every
single post, even when it is directed to another person.

I can answer any thread I like

but it's inappropriate

so can you

Yes, but I try to follow NG ediquite, something that you obviously
something you know nothing about

you hijack most thread you post in

I don't post enough to hijack threads. I've posted 20 times during the
month of March and only on my own threads, you on the otherhand you
have already posted 275 times on everybody eles's threads, you have
hijacked so many threads this month its ridiculous and its only the
fifth day of the month, by the end of the month you will have posted
1375 times. Your problem is you don't realize that this is
inappropriate behavoir. Your like some bully crapping on everybody's
posts.

I have te same right

To what?
*Post a response to a communication when its directed to
someone other than you,...........

exactly

No you don't, unless you are a retard and can't follow a thread. Why
would you answer someone when they aren't talking to you?

......... that is just like the anology I posted where
you answer for someone else.

no *it isn't

this a discussion forum not a grocery store

Same difference, it is still two people talking to each other
communicating, there is no difference between here, a grocery store, a
ham band, or any other means. People exchange their thoughts directly
and only to each other all the time, that why we have quotes,
everything is not always about you..

you don'tlike it ?get the **** out of herehttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

What's the problem Mark, why do you have to stoop to being nasty and
using foul language. *

the problem is you are a hypocritcal asshole I am simply using langaue
aproate to your mindset

I'm not a hypocrite, I don't hijack threads or post 275 times in five
days, I would never do any of the crap that you do because your
behavoir is so inappropriate.

But it proves several of my points, that because
this is not a physical world, you act accordingly, and no one can have
a rational discussion with you. *

you can't have a rational discussion with anyone

In the real world, I can guarantee
you would not tell me to my face to "get the f**k out of here, unless
you have a strong desire to start sporting a full set of false teeth.

id tell you in heartbeat and you'd do nothing

Don't bet your life on that.

if you did you'd be dead or in jail shortly thereafter

Well if you killed me because I wasr kicking your ass, that means you
would be guilty of murder, so you would end up in jail for life.
Deadly force is not an acceptable means of defense when no weapons are
involved.

But by the way you whine and cry and change everypost to someone is
stalking you, maybe you should take your own advice.

why? I can operate in this evoiment you can't

go to the NG you are so glad not to post in

Mark, I am not going anywhere, so stop whining like a little bitch
just because you can't poison the moderated group.

an_old_friend March 5th 07 03:54 PM

On Mar 5, 10:47 am, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
On Mar 5, 9:40?am, "an_old_friend" wrote:

there is no difference between hereeditied, a
ham band,

not according to th FCC

People exchange their thoughts directly
and only to each other all the time, that why we have quotes,
everything is not always about you..

I never said it was about me

you don'tlike it ?get the **** out of herehttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

What's the problem Mark, why do you have to stoop to being nasty and
using foul language. ?

the problem is you are a hypocritcal asshole I am simply using langaue
aproate to your mindset

I'm not a hypocrite,

yes you are you do something then deny you do it

I don't hijack threads or post 275 times in five
days, I would never do any of the crap that you do because your
behavoir is so inappropriate.

how so?

you have a strong desire to start sporting a full set of false

teeth.

id tell you in heartbeat and you'd do nothing

Don't bet your life on that.

you can find anytime you like Id rather you did not esp now it would
be rough getting the blood up off the snow

if you did you'd be dead or in jail shortly thereafter

Well if you killed me because I wasr kicking your ass, that means you
would be guilty of murder, so you would end up in jail for life.

nope. indeed I don't have to wait for the first blow to land,
althought that would be safer legaly

Deadly force is not an acceptable means of defense when no weapons are
involved.

not the case in Michigan

But by the way you whine and cry and change everypost to someone is
stalking you, maybe you should take your own advice.

why? I can operate in this evoiment you can't

go to the NG you are so glad not to post in

Mark, I am not going anywhere, so stop whining like a little bitch
just because you can't poison the moderated group.

I don't want to poison any NG

please stop lying about me

an_old_friend March 5th 07 03:56 PM

On Mar 4, 11:15?pm, wrote:

Most normal people can follow a thread and only respond when in
conversation,

I can follow but you post to threads not addressed to you

You can't follow a thread,..............

yes I can

........ which is evidenced by you answering every
single post, even when it is directed to another person.

I can answer any thread I like

but it's inappropriate

nope

it is the whole point of NG's

so can you

Yes, but I try to follow NG ediquite, something that you obviously
something you know nothing about

where is it allow to defame someone as porper or to forge their name
or violate the law

you do not enage in on topic post that is a violation of neNG policy

Dloyd Lavies March 5th 07 07:07 PM

On Mar 5, 10:56?am, "an_old_friend" wrote:
where is it allow to defame someone as porper or to forge their name
or violate the law

Who is defaming you? I started this thread about the moderated group,
you hijacked MY thread, and you took it off topic. Everything that I
have posted is based upon my view and observation of the posts on here
and responses to specific posts. If you don't like it, you can take a
quarter and call someone who cares.

If a law has been broken, call the law. You know what law has been
broken, none.

And who has forged a name. Dloyd Lavies is my pen name, many authors
have pen names, it is legal. Don't try to play lawyer, it is apparent
that you have no legal training whatsoever because you throw acusitory
legal terms around without knowing the implications of such terms.

you do not enage in on topic post that is a violation of neNG policy

You are blabbering something about a violation of NG policy, but your
fumble fingers has made it unreadable, but I will address one policy
violation issue, which is your excessive posting. Your excessive
posting is a violation of Google Groups Policy, because if you posted
directly into the group instead of a news server and using all of your
different names, you access to post would be limited. It is apparent
that you post using one name until you are suspended, then you start
using another, just to flood the group with your posts.

Google Groups Help Center

Is there a limit on how often I can post?

Yes, there are a few ways in which posting frequency is limited. One
limits the number of messages posted to a single group within a short
period of time. If that limit is reached, posting to that group will
be frozen temporarily and you'll be instructed to post again later.

Another limits the number of messages a single user can post via email
in a short period of time. If that limit is reached, your posting
account will be disabled. If your account has been disabled, you can
click the "contact us" link below and request that your account be
reactivated. We'll review your request, and let you know what we
decide.

We may also limit the number of messages a single user or computer can
post via our website in a short period of time. If that limit is
reached, posting will be frozen temporarily and you'll be instructed
to post again later.

Please note, we are unable to provide the exact numbers that trigger
these posting limits as the limits are subject to change.

These limits are to protect the users of our service and their email
accounts, our groups, and the Usenet community from poorly configured
auto-responders, spammers, robots, trolls, and thread hijacking.

Google Groups.

id tell you in heartbeat and you'd do nothing
Don't bet your life on that.

you can find anytime you like Id rather you did not esp now it would
be rough getting the blood up off the snow

What blood, you would be on your knees in about a 10 seconds withont
any blood at all. I saw your photo, no problem. The goal is to apply
a lot of pain without any residual evidence of such force. Many law
enforcement agencies and federal employers, such as my former, provide
excellent training in the application of these techniques. But of
course, this requires me to actually touch you, but you appear to be
way too filthy and dirty that I would ever want to touch your. Do
ever take a bath? I bet LLoyd is cleaner than you.

if you did you'd be dead or in jail shortly thereafter

Well if you killed me because I was kicking your ass, that means you
would be guilty of murder, so you would end up in jail for life.

nope. indeed I don't have to wait for the first blow to land,
althought that would be safer legaly

Sure Markie, that defense would not stand a chance in any district or
judical circuit in the US, even in the 8th circuit.
Like I said, it is apparent that you have no legal training
whatsoever.

not the case in Michigan

Actually, Michigan is one of the more liberal circuits, you better
have significant evidence to warrant justifiable homicide. The courts
would put you away forever if you try to say "oh he was giving me a
hard time on the internet after I **** on everyone's postings, and I
was scared, so I killed him even though he had no weapons. You are
such an idiot.

stop whining like a little bitch just because you can't poison the moderated group.

I don't want to poison any NG please stop lying about me

No lie, you flooding policy and misc. is evidence enough of your handy
work.

an_old_friend March 5th 07 07:23 PM

On Mar 5, 2:07 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
On Mar 5, 10:56?am, "an_old_friend" wrote:

where is it allow to defame someone as porper or to forge their name
or violate the law

Who is defaming you?

how do I know

I started this thread about the moderated group,
you hijacked MY thread, and you took it off topic.

it was never ontopic

it is not YOUR thread

once you post it it belongs to RRAP

Everything that I
have posted is based upon my view and observation of the posts on here
and responses to specific posts.

and you personal bigootries

If you don't like it, you can take a
quarter and call someone who cares.

I can call anyone I like anyway mighty white of you to grant me that
right
Dloyd Lavies is my pen name, many authors
have pen names, it is legal.

bull****

with you blog and your use of LLoyd image you are a criminal fraud

an_old_friend March 5th 07 07:24 PM

just another stalking post

On Mar 5, 2:07 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
On Mar 5, 10:56?am, "an_old_friend" wrote:

where is it allow to defame someone as porper or to forge their name
or violate the law

Who is defaming you?

You are blabbering something about a violation of NG policy, but your
fumble fingers has made it unreadable, but I will address one policy
violation issue, which is your excessive posting.

you just defamed me again

an_old_friend March 5th 07 07:27 PM

just another stalking thread

On Mar 5, 2:07 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
On Mar 5, 10:56?am, "an_old_friend" wrote:

where is it allow to defame someone as porper or to forge their name
or violate the law

id tell you in heartbeat and you'd do nothing
Don't bet your life on that.

you can find anytime you like Id rather you did not esp now it would
be rough getting the blood up off the snow

What blood, you would be on your knees in about a 10 seconds withont
any blood at all.

well you have now clearly comited the crime of stalking
I saw your photo, no problem. The goal is to apply
a lot of pain without any residual evidence of such force. Many law
enforcement agencies and federal employers, such as my former, provide
excellent training in the application of these techniques. But of
course, this requires me to actually touch you, but you appear to be
way too filthy and dirty that I would ever want to touch your. Do
ever take a bath? I bet LLoyd is cleaner than you.

and you just defamed me again

an_old_friend March 5th 07 07:30 PM

just another death threat

On Mar 5, 2:07 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
On Mar 5, 10:56?am, "an_old_friend" wrote:

if you did you'd be dead or in jail shortly thereafter

Well if you killed me because I was kicking your ass, that means you
would be guilty of murder, so you would end up in jail for life.

nope. indeed I don't have to wait for the first blow to land,
althought that would be safer legaly

Sure Markie, that defense would not stand a chance in any district or
judical circuit in the US, even in the 8th circuit.

noit acording to the testimony of the THIS counties DA and sheriff in
rergard to recent charges in law

Like I said, it is apparent that you have no legal training
whatsoever.

but I trust the sheriif and DA's legal training

not the case in Michigan

Actually, Michigan is one of the more liberal circuits, you better
have significant evidence to warrant justifiable homicide. The courts
would put you away forever if you try to say "oh he was giving me a
hard time on the internet after I **** on everyone's postings, and I
was scared, so I killed him even though he had no weapons.

no Dloyd your post that you would kill if you showed means I can kill
you out of hand

I would say he threatened to kill if he showed up he showed therfore
there was a clear danger I did not know if he was armed or not

an_old_friend March 5th 07 07:34 PM

just another stalking thread

On Mar 5, 2:07 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
On Mar 5, 10:56?am, "an_old_friend" wrote:

stop whining like a little bitch just because you can't poison the moderated group.

I don't want to poison any NG please stop lying about me

No lie, you flooding policy and misc. is evidence enough of your handy
work.

nothing but lies DloydI don't fllod either NG you and your sockpuppets
do I just respond mostly with terranews althought they are having
issues today so I am using Google

while you enage in violations of Copyright law and defame myslef and
Lloyd on your blogs

I would rather discuss radio

you don't do that

ever

Dloyd Lavies March 5th 07 07:43 PM

On Mar 5, 2:27�pm, "an_old_friend" wrote:
where is it allow to defame someone as porper or to forge their name
or violate the law
id tell you in heartbeat and you'd do nothing
Don't bet your life on that.

you can find anytime you like Id rather you did not esp now it would
be rough getting the blood up off the snow

What blood, you would be on your knees in about a 10 seconds withont
any blood at all.

well you have now clearly comited the crime of stalking

No it is not stalking, you have clearly forgot about the hypothetical
situation under which this was posted. Its a hypothisis, dummy. How
many times do I have to tell you to stop playing lawyer. You have no
professional legal experience and don't know the implication of the
terms your are using so freely. BTW your the one who implicated blood
shed, remember.

I saw your photo, no problem. *The goal is to apply
a lot of pain without any residual evidence of such force. *Many law
enforcement agencies and federal employers, such as my former, provide
excellent training in the application of these techniques. *But of
course, this requires me to actually touch you, but you appear to be
way too filthy and dirty that I would ever want to touch your. *Do
ever take a bath? * I bet LLoyd is cleaner than you.

and you just defamed me again

It is not defamation, it is subjective, and based upon MY standards of
cleanliness. I saw the photo of you, and under my standards, you
appear to be a dirty. I've also seen photo's of LLoyd and he does not
appear to be as dirty as you, under MY standards. Not everything is
black and white, some things are subjective. You may see a glass half
empty, I may see it half full. BTW if your going to post on my blog
watch your language. Just because you look fility, does not mean you
have to use fility language.

Dloyd Lavies March 5th 07 08:40 PM

just another death threat

On Mar 5, 2:30�pm, "an_old_friend" wrote:
[...]

I never said I would kill anyone you mental retard. Now that is
actual slander from you. You were the one who brought up killing
someone. You better review the thread...

You were the one that said. That if someone slapped you that would
result in the death of the perpetrator. You were the one that stated
that if someone tried to kick your ass you would kill them..you need
to get your facts straight.

KH6HZ March 5th 07 08:41 PM

wrote:

By your standards, I being stalked by Brian and Lennie, am I not?

no since no no one threatened your murder

Stalking isn't assault.

I haven't seen any evidence of this "threatened" murder yet.