Old March 10th 07, 06:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default did apologize to len yet steve **** monger of RRAP?

wrote:

did apologize to len yet steve **** monger of RRAP?

I count 30 messages posted by you in the span of 5 minutes.

Who is dumping crap on RRAP again?

Old March 10th 07, 07:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 10, 12:55 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
did apologize to len yet steve **** monger of RRAP?

I count 30 messages posted by you in the span of 5 minutes.

so what?

Who is dumping crap on RRAP again?

steve

Old March 11th 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 10, 12:55 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
did apologize to len yet steve **** monger of RRAP?

I count 30 messages posted by you in the span of 5 minutes.

so what?

Who is dumping crap on RRAP again?

steve

Only in your poor, tortured mind, Mark.

Old March 11th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default did apologize to len yet steve ...

KH6HZ wrote:
wrote:

did apologize to len yet steve snip

I count 30 messages posted by you in the span of 5 minutes.

Who is dumping crap on RRAP again?

Mark has gone over the edge again. Commas, capitalization, punctuation
and at least one word have flown with the winds.

Dave K8MN

Old March 11th 07, 10:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dave Heil" wrote

Mark has gone over the edge again. Commas, capitalization, punctuation and
at least one word have flown with the winds.

No wonder he got banned from QRZ.

Old March 11th 07, 11:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"KH6HZ" wrote in message
"Dave Heil" wrote

Mark has gone over the edge again. Commas, capitalization, punctuation

and
at least one word have flown with the winds.

No wonder he got banned from QRZ.

Yet, pointing this out to Mark time and time again flies right over his
head. Mark sees only what he wants to see, reads into written comments that
which he wants to read, while in reality his "spin" is so far from the truth
as to garner guffaws from the rest of us.
Mark, unfortunately, will forever posit that he is the one being victimized.
He lacks the native intellect to see otherwise.
"It is not my fault". "Steve made me do it". "I defedn my honor". "I don't
**** on potses". "I donnot falme". "Dee called me Morkie". "The VEs are
agianst me". "My life is thraetenned". "Gav is n ot a guy".

Gird yourself, for tomorrow Mark will respond with fifty or sixty posts or
more. Oh, and he will once again hijack the topics as per usual.

He simply cannot fathom the fact that he is looked upon with derision by the
majority of posters in this group.

Old March 11th 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default did apologize to len yet steve ...the **** master of RRAP

wrote:

nah my spelling had nothing to do with it Mike

Why *were* you banned from QRZ?

Let me guess...

Evil procoders did it to you?

Old March 11th 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"KH6HZ" wrote in message

nah my spelling had nothing to do with it Mike

Why *were* you banned from QRZ?

Let me guess...

Evil procoders did it to you?

Worse yet, he was banned from Nim Busters...a tawdry group of who's who in
the world of misfits.