Old March 18th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default only in your dreams woger

Not Lloyd wrote:
wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 20:36:26 -0800, John Smith I

OTOH at least I am no longer being called a childmolestor day and
night and they have all stopped th e harrassment of my neighboors

I don't like it but in this case apeeasemnt wins
JS
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Mark,

Ill aboding powers-which-be are using you as their tool to help 'em
trash this newsgroup. You are so engrossed in your battle of "finding
yourself" you are BLIND to it man!

no JS I am not blind it my choices are entertain them as they demand
or face further interference in my off line life

Wake up ... be embarrassed ... move on ...

emabrished by what?
The alternative is keep it up and be an idiot ...

Id rather be seen as a idoit in ng than continue to deal with the
result of their efforts in the offline world it is just that simple

in the years I posted nothing at all in RRAP I was harrased
relentlessly by robeson and his conries

indeed the result was the buring of my former residense serious injury
to myself my father the death of pets

compared to that sort of terrorism this is nothing
JS

Has the simple thought that if, IF, you didn't post your name and callsign,
that most of the alleged off-line "harrassment" would never have happened in
the first place?

Hang on! Mark's former "residense" (now *that* has to have some
Freudian significance) was burred, er...umm...burned? There was serious
injury to either Mark and his father or Mark as his own father? His
pets were killed? He can prove that Steve Robeson or his "conries" were
implicated? That's some serious stuff.

Yet you, who should by now know better, have this odd buggaboo up your ass
that you are being brave by posting your name, callsign, and, yes, even your
twisted blog.

Mark is utterly incapable of recognizing how the blog appears to others.
No one would deliberately make himself look that foolish.

Do any of us feel sorry for you? No.
Did you bring much of this upon yourself by YOUR actions? Yes.
Perhaps if you were to cease flooding Usenet with your inane and oft
unasked-for comments, your problems would cease.

They might and they might not. Mark hasn't just presented himself as a
perpetual victim, he has flooded this and other newsgroups with mindless
drivel for quite some time now. The ill will that he has generated will
not be quickly forgotten.

But that is too much to
ask, and certainly well beyond your ability to comprehend.

The last clause in your statement sums it up. Mark cannot understand
how he appears to others. It is totally beyond him.

Your case is further weakened when one looks at your ongoing exchanges with
Woger at http://nimbusters.com/forum/forum.php?board=1

You, Mark, are merely reaping that which you have sown. You have earned it.

Now you've done it! You've accused him of reap.

Mark has a long history in usenet as a congenital liar. We all know the
entire drill by heart--the military lies, the year ago pagan now
converted to Judaism lies, the marriage lies, the
why-I-won't-use-a-spellchecker lies, the beat-me-hurt-me-pee-on-me lies.
The guy has serious issues. They aren't as serious as Wiseman's
personal demons, but he has issues.

I've had him killfiled for quite some time, but Thunderbird still shows
his myriad squirrelly, grayed-out message headers.

Dave K8MN
Old March 18th 07, 05:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dave Heil" wrote:

Hang on! Mark's former "residense" (now *that* has to have some Freudian
significance) was burred, er...umm...burned? There was serious injury to
either Mark and his father or Mark as his own father? His pets were
killed? He can prove that Steve Robeson or his "conries" were implicated?
That's some serious stuff.

More likely he fell asleep with the crack pipe still lit, then Steve or his
"conries" driving thousands of miles...

I've had him killfiled for quite some time, but Thunderbird still shows
his myriad squirrelly, grayed-out message headers.

You have to admit, some of the threads are pretty funny...

Old March 18th 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"KH6HZ" wrote in message
news
"Dave Heil" wrote:

Hang on! Mark's former "residense" (now *that* has to have some

Freudian
significance) was burred, er...umm...burned? There was serious injury

either Mark and his father or Mark as his own father? His pets were
killed? He can prove that Steve Robeson or his "conries" were

implicated?
That's some serious stuff.

More likely he fell asleep with the crack pipe still lit, then Steve or

his
"conries" driving thousands of miles...

I've had him killfiled for quite some time, but Thunderbird still shows
his myriad squirrelly, grayed-out message headers.

You have to admit, some of the threads are pretty funny...

You know how Morkins stretches things (lies). I'm going to save his veiled
accusations that Steve had something to do with the "burring" of his
"residense", even though I doubt the conflagration happened. It is Mark's
fantasy, so he can tell it however he wishes.
If a residence was indeed burned, I'm sure it was his father's, not his. And
if indeed this happened, and IF it was arson, then I find myself wondering
what Mark did to cause it. Who did he anger? Whose kid did he mess with? Why
did he then flee to the upper peninsula? Hmmmm????
So many skeletons, so little time.