Old March 25th 07, 04:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Just another Steaking Thread

wrote:

Perhaps Mark was the one who wanted the cookbooks?

sneer aside what is wrong with cooking I do most of it not all

I'm trying to get these various "facts" as presented clarified. The
assumption was the Steven Segal movies were for Mark, and the cookbook for
his wife.

In absence of supporting evidence, I feel it is erroneous to draw these
conclusions, as there is ample prior evidence to suggest Mark would be
equally interested in assuming the "feminine" role in his relationship as he
would the "masculine" role.