Old May 1st 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default dloyd cyver theif and terrist

On Apr 30, 10:02?am, wrote:
On 30 Apr 2007 06:57:37 -0700, Dloyd Lavies
wrote:

On Apr 30, 6:51?am, an_old_friend wrote:
you can steal stuff dloyd

I didn't steal anything bozo,..........

you steal everything you whole online id is stolen from other

No, my ID is my own. Dloyd Lavies is my original creation for an on-
line ID. Just because I choose not to be stupid like you and use my
real name does not mean it is stolen.

..... the domain name was available, so I
obtained the address.

little I can about it

Yes there is, you can stop acting like an asshole and spamming the
groups.

I never spam the NG you do

Oh, so I suppose you sending 17 OT posts with the same title in a
matter of a minute is not spam. Looks like it qualifies as spam to me
and is consistent with your spamming behavior.

you think not lying down for abuse is being an asshole that is your
problem

Who is abusing you? Do you feel abused?

My problem with you is you won't stop crapping on everyone's posts and
hijacking their threads. Most every thread that is started on RRAM and
RRAP ends up with you changing the title and context of the thread,
you posting so much assinie spam to each and every post that you kill
the topic, and because you must always have the last word, you bombard
each and every thread. Go through Google groups and look at the RRAM
and RRAP directly, 90% of the threads have been, a. taken off topic
by you, b. have more posts by you than anyone else, and c. are almost
impossible to read because you are unable to or unwilling to compile a
coherent sentence.

Dloyd

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com