Old May 3rd 07, 11:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve sorts get something right

the truth is my sex life is at issue because robeson et al went
hunting and tried to blackmail me about something they found out and
that I do not conceal. I am bisexaul and would try most anything at
least once
when he blackmailed me on te subject I outed myself to the NG
expecting a slight flutter and the we would move on

And AGAIN the LYHING about anyone having to "go hunting",
Morkie.

"LYHING"

but in any event you did not have to go hunting but you did

You rub it in everyone's facer.

"facer"

steve you are realy sliping are you sure you are suffering from just
Bell's oalsy?

looks like something serious to me

..No one had to hunt for
anything.

but you choose to none the less

And it was NOT me that "outted" you, Fatboy.

no you were Steve you were the one that tried to BLACKMAIL with my
sexaulity

I choose to out myself and expected you et all to be men and move o
and yet 9 years later yu still ahvae not done so

so very sad