Old May 7th 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default where is the beef Dloyd?

On May 6, 8:05?pm, wrote:
On 6 May 2007 15:45:15 -0700, Dloyd Lavies
wrote:

On May 6, 4:03?pm, wrote:

the same endless postforgries go oand on but as long as they attack me
or my wife it is ok with you

What would you have me do?

one stopp feeding feul to fire and admit you role in the flames that
occoured when you posted more irrealavant data the NG

I am not feeding anything, I don't control anybody. People do what
they want, it is a FREE country. The data I posted may have seen
irrelevent to you, but it perfectly correlated to refute another of
your long list of lies. Nevertheless, your upset with me because you
were too stupid to keep your private business private. Why don't you
go and get a two by four by three and attack the person responsible,
why don't you smash yourself in the friggin head, because at what
point are you going to take responsibility for your actions, spammer.

another is return what does not blog to you my blog

I don't have your blog. Blogger wiped your slandereous tirade of a
blog away for violating their terms of service. The domain name I
have is now mine, get used to it, or take it up with Blogger, frankly
I am getting tired of hearing you whine about it.

critize them with anything like the same vehemance as you do

Why, they don't bother me, they don't post a tirade of Dloyd this,
Dloyd that, and blame me for every post that you don't like on the
news group, and everybody's activities. However, you seem to like
antagonizing me, and then you want me to side with you. You have must
have an old rusty screw loose rolling around in your skull that is
yours poisoning your brain.

admit that you are part of the prblem not the solutation and then
decide you want to be part of the soltuion

I am no such thing, I was happy, just posting here and reading the
group, then you showed up and decided to crap on my threads and to
destroy the group, your posting behavior has made RRAP and RRAM almost
useless and unreadable. I asked you to stop, but you said FU. Well
Markie, the shoe is on the other foot, and as you asked me before so
gleefully an snide, are you having fun yet, well Mark are you?

IOW be a decent USENET citizen indeed of one of the harrassing troll

A troll, boy you really are derranged, a man who posts 50+ dloyd this
and dloyd that posts in a day, plus other attack threads, and you want
to call me a troll, you better look in the mirror troll spammer.

it is just that simple if you stoped you efforts to harrasme and maybe
one or 2 other thers the NG would be fine in a matter of days

I tried that, I left the group for three days. When I came back, I
posted a response to one on topic post, what did you do, you came in
and posted your little smart ass remarks. So you see, my actions had
no effect on the group, and you couldn't leave me alone. Recently, I
was away for a week on business, same deal, no effect on the group.
However, when you are gone, you can actually see a change on RRAP and
RRAM within days.

Dloyd

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com

Old May 7th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On May 6, 10:19?pm, wrote:

Frankly, no one give a rats ass what Mark wrote.

I going to have to stop responding to you again. Your rants are just
getting too redundant. Don't you have something "cognant" to say.

Dloyd
www.kb9rqz.blogspot.com