Old June 11th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Dance Markie Dance

I have successfully unleashed my monkey on the NG. Now watch him
dance.

Dloyd

Old June 11th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default afterall it take little to drown your harrasment dloyd

On Jun 10, 10:58?pm, wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 19:56:28 -0700, Dloyd Lavies

wrote:
I have successfully unleashed my monkey on the NG

so much for your claims that my comdcut was in anyway imporper

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

Poor Markie Mularkie, you still don't get it and you never will.

Dloyd

Old June 11th 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Why does Mark "out" his wife" and blame others for revealing his wife's personal business? Mark, what does your wife's sex life have to do with Radio?

On Jun 10, 11:02?pm, wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:01:03 -0700, Dloyd Lavies

wrote:
On Jun 10, 10:58?pm, wrote:

Poor Markie Mularkie, you still don't get it and you never will.

sure I get it steve I have from the first indeed I have always gotten
it

You are a bully dloyd

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

No you don't.

my bro can dance Lance Adair Policy 0 June 3rd 07 08:49 AM
Dance Markie Dance Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Shortwave 0 May 29th 07 02:28 PM
Dance, Markie, Dance! Not Cocksucker Lloyd General 1 May 23rd 06 08:12 PM
Dance, Markie, Dance! Not Cocksucker Lloyd Policy 1 May 23rd 06 08:12 PM
Dance, Roger, dance. Roger's Lord And Master Policy 1 July 1st 05 12:55 PM