RadioBanter

-   -   FCC's response to my inquiry on license of FRS/GMRS (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/26574-re-fccs-response-my-inquiry-license-frs-gmrs.html)

stewart July 4th 03 09:04 PM

"thomas" wrote in message ...

3. My original question was my first post in this group. Now I will opt to
leave this group for ever, based the number of ridiculous posts here. I
will find a more intelligent place with more **human** common sense.

That is the sane decision... the only reason I'm responding on RRAP,
was because the original post was cross-posted to ARF too, and I
didn't these wacko interpretations to be given any credence in a
non-RRAP forum.

Happy Independence Day.

- Stewart