Old July 8th 03, 11:24 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Default Have You been Interfered with by BPL/PLC Services?

Kind of early ain't it? Or are you talking about the 12 cities that are
participating in the initial test?

You really need to just put every licensed hams callsign in the complaint.
Because that is who will be affected.

Dan/W4NTI

wrote in message
news
Are you a FCC licensed radio operator and have you been the victim of

BPL/PLC
interference during the last 12 months? A study group is being formed to
explore a class action lawsuit against the utility corporations that may

harm
the radio services you are rightfully licensed to use. You must be a FCC
licensed radio operator or station. Receivers such as AM/FM radios or TV's

are
not eligible for protection from any type of interference and this lawsuit

will
be limited to FCC licensed radio stations or operators.

Please contact:

Old July 8th 03, 11:38 PM
Scott Unit 69

Kind of early ain't it? Or are you talking about the 12 cities that are
participating in the initial test?

You really need to just put every licensed hams callsign in the complaint.
Because that is who will be affected.

know & no codes alike?
Old July 9th 03, 04:49 PM
Mike Coslo

This dude has been in some other newsgroups trying to drum up business
from people who have been "harmed" by Lead in solder.....

Trolling perhaps?

- Mike KB3EIA -