Old July 15th 03, 11:04 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

Default How Ugly Can One Creep Be?

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...

Get real. Any astronaut is required to perform many, many tasks as
part of their job...and that job is to be space crewfolk first, not "hams."
Getting a no-code tech ham license is an easy task for them...do it
once and a federal merit badge callsign is theirs to keep for a decade
plus two or a shuttle burns up on reentry...whichever comes first.

Leonard H Anderson, you are truly one of the most callous,
cowardly and unrepetantly ugly people to ever enter USENET or any
other public forum.

HOW DISGUSTING can one human being be...?!?!

What a piece of work. Truly deserving of every ugly epithet I
can think to "laud" you with and more. There hasn't been a prfanity
created to adequately "describe" just how cold and disgusting that
comment was.

"Scumbag" is an understatment. "Putz" only scratches the top.

You try to embellish your own "reputation" on the graves of
American KIA's, then you completely disgrace and humilate the graves
of seven men and women who, regardless of nationality, died what can
only be assumed to have been a horrific death in the pursuit of
science

What an utterly foul, irrelevent and truly puny shadow of a human
being you are. When YOUR death comes, I can only hope that, unlike
those seven brave souls, that it is long, lingering and painful, and
that you remain sufficiently aware of your circumstances to appreciate
it all.

Creep.

Steven J Robeson
Winchester, TN
Old July 15th 03, 08:48 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(Steamy the Garbage Man) wrote in a fit of distemper:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Get real. Any astronaut is required to perform many, many tasks as
part of their job...and that job is to be space crewfolk first, not

"hams."
Getting a no-code tech ham license is an easy task for them...do it
once and a federal merit badge callsign is theirs to keep for a decade
plus two or a shuttle burns up on reentry...whichever comes first.

Leonard H Anderson, you are truly one of the most callous,
cowardly and unrepetantly ugly people to ever enter USENET or any
other public forum.

Gosh, you'd better write AOL post-haste and have me banished!

HOW DISGUSTING can one human being be...?!?!

Now now, quit looking in the mirror when posting, okay?

What a piece of work. Truly deserving of every ugly epithet I
can think to "laud" you with and more. There hasn't been a prfanity
created to adequately "describe" just how cold and disgusting that
comment was.

Go for it, garbageman. Exhaust your entire collection of epithets
and cursewords. It may do you good psychologically...you surely
aren't getting any professional help on your distemper tantrums.

"Scumbag" is an understatment. "Putz" only scratches the top.

Oy gevalt! Dey got a shtetl in TN? :-)

You try to embellish your own "reputation" on the graves of
American KIA's, then you completely disgrace and humilate the graves
of seven men and women who, regardless of nationality, died what can
only be assumed to have been a horrific death in the pursuit of
science

Tsk, tsk, tsk. No end to your hatred and disgust, is there?

What an utterly foul, irrelevent and truly puny shadow of a human
being you are. When YOUR death comes, I can only hope that, unlike
those seven brave souls, that it is long, lingering and painful, and
that you remain sufficiently aware of your circumstances to appreciate
it all.

Creep.

There ya go, Dr. Killgore, ER hero and role-model for medical
professionals the world over!

You MUST learn not to stick your hand in the Sharps box so much.

You should take up a nice, restful hobby...maybe stamp collecting.
You can always lick stamps whenever you want...you can't lick your
newsgroup opponents with curses and wishes for death.

Remember that "9 ounces" works both ways...ready on the left?
Ready on the right? Ready on the firing line? You have 20 seconds.

Now take those meds like a good patient...

LHA
Old July 15th 03, 09:49 PM
Len Over 21

In article , ospam
(Extra class Paratransit Operator Sir Larry Roll)
scribbled in a vain attempt at syncophancy:

In article ,

(Steamy Garbageman) writes:

Get real. Any astronaut is required to perform many, many tasks as
part of their job...and that job is to be space crewfolk first, not

"hams."
Getting a no-code tech ham license is an easy task for them...do it
once and a federal merit badge callsign is theirs to keep for a decade
plus two or a shuttle burns up on reentry...whichever comes first.

Leonard H Anderson, you are truly one of the most callous,
cowardly and unrepetantly ugly people to ever enter USENET or any
other public forum.

Lennie:

That WAS totally uncalled for. Your present and future credibility: ZERO.

Poor baby. You don't understand that ALL astronauts have faced that
possibility since manned spaceflight began. That is the unfortunate
REALITY of present-day manned spaceflight.

Well, we know that you can't stand reality.

HOW DISGUSTING can one human being be...?!?!

Steve:

Unfortunately, I think our Lennie has just set a new threshold on
"disgusting."

Yes, failure to love, cherish, honor and obey morse code is terms
for contempt by you, Roll. No problem.

If you see a chance to slam a no-coder by standing on the garbage-
man's shoulders, go for it! [and you did!]

What a piece of work. Truly deserving of every ugly epithet I
can think to "laud" you with and more. There hasn't been a prfanity
created to adequately "describe" just how cold and disgusting that
comment was.

None that can be posted here, anyway.

Why not? Is the mighty morseman offended by those who do not
love, cherish, honor and obey morse code?

If thine eye offend thee, cast it out.

We don't know that the deaths of the Columbia (or Challenge) crews wasn't
long, lingering, and painful. They may have been well conscious long
enough to know they were doomed, and had nothing to do to prevent it.
Unfortunately, wishing the same on Lennie won't do, either. Lennie has
proven himself to be beyond contempt. Don't fall into the same pit he did.

Roll, you large bag of fat wind, you've never worked on ANY space
project, NEVER shook hands with any astronaut and look them in the
eye (I did...John Young is a nice, quiet sort, not very tall...Bob Crippen
is taller, more outgoing...both rode the air-drop Enterprize as well as
the first STS manned spaceflight). They understood the risks they
were taking. By STS 51J the press and public had colored your
thinking such that spaceflight was all just a safe, jolly jaunt in space.
You've never known anything about manned spaceflight so you project
your fantasies as if they were final judgement. You know NOTHING
about any high-tech human endeavor.

You want very much to "identify" with things you've never participated
in, talk about it like you were really "there" but you never were. You've
never done any military 24/7 radio communications nor any civilian
professional radio communications and you feel "superior" in both
morals and ethics over all "no-coders."

If you want to be a syncophant to the Garbageman, go right ahead.
When anyone wants an ideal role-model for the US Amateur Extra
radio amateur, they can always go to you or the Garbageman. :-)

LHA
Old July 16th 03, 01:42 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Steamy Garbageman) writes:

Get real. Any astronaut is required to perform many, many tasks as
part of their job...and that job is to be space crewfolk first, not

"hams."
Getting a no-code tech ham license is an easy task for them...do it
once and a federal merit badge callsign is theirs to keep for a decade
plus two or a shuttle burns up on reentry...whichever comes first.

Leonard H Anderson, you are truly one of the most callous,
cowardly and unrepetantly ugly people to ever enter USENET or any
other public forum.

Lennie:

That WAS totally uncalled for. Your present and future credibility: ZERO.

Poor baby. You don't understand that ALL astronauts have faced that
possibility since manned spaceflight began. That is the unfortunate
REALITY of present-day manned spaceflight.

Well, we know that you can't stand reality.

THIS is reality: You're the singularly most disgusting scumbag I
have ever had the misfortune of "meeting". You're callous, selfish,
and most of all one hateful shell of a human being.

HOW DISGUSTING can one human being be...?!?!

Steve:

Unfortunately, I think our Lennie has just set a new threshold on
"disgusting."

Yes, failure to love, cherish, honor and obey morse code is terms
for contempt by you, Roll. No problem.

No, Scumbag, don't een TRY to shift this to anything even
remorely tied to Amateur Radio, let alone Morse Code. This is about
how UGLY and SCURRILOUS one person can get.

If you see a chance to slam a no-coder by standing on the garbage-
man's shoulders, go for it! [and you did!]

What a piece of work. Truly deserving of every ugly epithet I
can think to "laud" you with and more. There hasn't been a prfanity
created to adequately "describe" just how cold and disgusting that
comment was.

None that can be posted here, anyway.

Why not? Is the mighty morseman offended by those who do not
love, cherish, honor and obey morse code?

This isn't about Morse Code, Scumbag. It's about the callousness
of your "reentry" comments.

If thine eye offend thee, cast it out.

You shouldn't tempt me, Scumbag.

We don't know that the deaths of the Columbia (or Challenge) crews wasn't
long, lingering, and painful. They may have been well conscious long
enough to know they were doomed, and had nothing to do to prevent it.
Unfortunately, wishing the same on Lennie won't do, either. Lennie has
proven himself to be beyond contempt. Don't fall into the same pit he did.

Roll, you large bag of fat wind, you've never worked on ANY space
project, NEVER shook hands with any astronaut and look them in the
eye (I did...John Young is a nice, quiet sort, not very tall...Bob Crippen
is taller, more outgoing...both rode the air-drop Enterprize as well as
the first STS manned spaceflight).

I got ya beat by a handful, including one Senator Astronaut.

They understood the risks they
were taking. By STS 51J the press and public had colored your
thinking such that spaceflight was all just a safe, jolly jaunt in space.
You've never known anything about manned spaceflight so you project
your fantasies as if they were final judgement. You know NOTHING
about any high-tech human endeavor.

So that allows you to make such heinous comments? You "shook
hands" with some astronauts and swept the floors for a couple of space
contractors, now you have carte blanche to be sadistic at their
expense?

You want very much to "identify" with things you've never participated
in, talk about it like you were really "there" but you never were. You've
never done any military 24/7 radio communications nor any civilian
professional radio communications and you feel "superior" in both
morals and ethics over all "no-coders."

If you want to be a syncophant to the Garbageman, go right ahead.
When anyone wants an ideal role-model for the US Amateur Extra
radio amateur, they can always go to you or the Garbageman. :-)

Nice try, SCUMBAG. This was the event that will bury any chance
you ever had of being accepted in ANY Amateur Radio venue.

Get your correspondence course shrink wife to explain it to you.

Steve Robeson

Old July 16th 03, 01:48 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

Radio Amateur KC2HMZ wrote in message . ..

However, the reference to shuttles
burning up on reentry was a poor choice of words.

You have to understand the liar behind the postings, John.
Leonard H Anderson is one of the most prolific, hateful, spite-filled
pathological liars to ever darken USENET.

That he can even consider, let alone publish, the hateful and
just plain mean-spirited trash he just let out and then try to
"justify" it in some Morse Code related rhetoric is absoulety
shameful.

I thought his attempts to embellish his Army "career" record by
assosciating himself with Soldiers who died 3 years before he was even
sworn in was disgusting.

Lennie puts the "scum" in scumbag, that's for sure.

73

Steve, K4YZ
Old July 16th 03, 02:30 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

ospam (Larry Roll K3LT) wrote in message ...

Steve:

Unfortunately, I think our Lennie has just set a new threshold on "disgusting."

To say the least. This creep makes me nauseous.

What a piece of work. Truly deserving of every ugly epithet I
can think to "laud" you with and more. There hasn't been a prfanity
created to adequately "describe" just how cold and disgusting that
comment was.

None that can be posted here, anyway.

I could, but I won't. Scumbag and putz will have to do.

[...]

I imagine that except for the sudden bullet to the brain we all
have some brief moment when we realize that "this is it".

I can't even begin to imagine what it must have been
like...strapped in, fire all around and knowing it was all ovr but the
dying.

How ANY human being with a shred of decency could have made the
disgusting, callous and thoughtless comment Lennie did is beyond me.

What a creep.

73

Steve, K4YZ
Old July 17th 03, 12:05 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,

(Steamy the Garbage Man) wrote in a fit of distemper:

"Distemper"..?!?! That's cute.

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Get real. Any astronaut is required to perform many, many tasks as
part of their job...and that job is to be space crewfolk first, not

"hams."
Getting a no-code tech ham license is an easy task for them...do it
once and a federal merit badge callsign is theirs to keep for a decade
plus two or a shuttle burns up on reentry...whichever comes first.

Leonard H Anderson, you are truly one of the most callous,
cowardly and unrepetantly ugly people to ever enter USENET or any
other public forum.

Gosh, you'd better write AOL post-haste and have me banished!

If it would work, I would. I am not as low-down as you, Lennie,
and I can bear up far more graciously than you can to examination.

HOW DISGUSTING can one human being be...?!?!

Now now, quit looking in the mirror when posting, okay?

I am not the one who needs to hide behind KIA's or make vile
comments about American Astronauts, Scumbag...That's YOUR schtick.

What a piece of work. Truly deserving of every ugly epithet I
can think to "laud" you with and more. There hasn't been a prfanity
created to adequately "describe" just how cold and disgusting that
comment was.

Go for it, garbageman. Exhaust your entire collection of epithets
and cursewords. It may do you good psychologically...you surely
aren't getting any professional help on your distemper tantrums.

I am not the one who needs them, Lennie. How's your
correspondence school trained wife take this...Living with a creep who
hides behind skirts and lies?

"Scumbag" is an understatment. "Putz" only scratches the top.

Oy gevalt! Dey got a shtetl in TN? :-)

You try to embellish your own "reputation" on the graves of
American KIA's, then you completely disgrace and humilate the graves
of seven men and women who, regardless of nationality, died what can
only be assumed to have been a horrific death in the pursuit of
science

Tsk, tsk, tsk. No end to your hatred and disgust, is there?

For you? No. It's an embarrasment to me as a Veteran to have
creeps like you who can use the Constitution as a cloak for such
behaviour. That you can further abuse it to defile the memory of
those seven brave souls who died on Columbia is horrific.

What an utterly foul, irrelevent and truly puny shadow of a human
being you are. When YOUR death comes, I can only hope that, unlike
those seven brave souls, that it is long, lingering and painful, and
that you remain sufficiently aware of your circumstances to appreciate
it all.

Creep.

There ya go, Dr. Killgore, ER hero and role-model for medical
professionals the world over!

You MUST learn not to stick your hand in the Sharps box so much.

You should take up a nice, restful hobby...maybe stamp collecting.
You can always lick stamps whenever you want...you can't lick your
newsgroup opponents with curses and wishes for death.

Remember that "9 ounces" works both ways...ready on the left?
Ready on the right? Ready on the firing line? You have 20 seconds.

Now take those meds like a good patient...

Nice try...still comes way short of the mark. Your die is cast,
Lennie, and it says "LOSER" all over it.

Get shrinky-poo to give you an hour of couch time tonight, if she
can stand the stench.

LHA

(L)ying (H)am-baiting (A)ntagonist.

Steve Robeson
Old July 17th 03, 01:44 AM
Len Over 21

In article , Radio Amateur KC2HMZ
writes:

An astronaut/ham's license is renewable for the life of the
astronaut/ham. So is any other ham's license. Once a ham becomes a
silent key, responsibility for licensing him or her passes to a higher
authority (who is a ham and has just bestowed the ultimate license
upgrade to the newly deceased - the privileges are unparallelled, but
the licensing requirements are rather steep - although no
demonstration of Morse proficiency is required, the written test is
reputed to be a real killer). However, the reference to shuttles
burning up on reentry was a poor choice of words.

As to your last sentence, John, you would be right only in discounting
certain individuals in here.

This thread got started by one who is obsessed with throwing any kind
of garbage at myself for the slightest reason...or as manufactured
garbage through the use of inference, misdirection, or outright
malicious quoting out of context.

As one who has been IN the aerospace industry and actually worked
ON spaceflight hardware (including man-rated), I'm in the category of
ardent fans of the overall effort and certain honor the men and women
who have been chosen as astronauts...and cosmonauts.

A problem with the ordinary public is that they consider space flight
"safe," just like a long plane ride. It is most definitely NOT so. Every
single manned flight is a high-risk activity. That it has appeared safe
for many successful flights is due largely to thousands of non-astronauts
who did the engineering, design, fabrication of the vehicles and payloads.
The public is largely ignorant of them...at best only knowing the ones
around consoles at the MSFC Mission Control room.

Still, each and every space flight is not without risk today. The tragedy
of Columbia proved that very unfortunately. Back when Grissom, White,
and Chaffee lost their lives in a ground capsule test fire for Apollo, I was
working on unmanned space flight payloads...every single one of us in
the clean room were saddened on hearing of the event. At that same
facility earlier, some of us saw the unedited film of the Gemini-Agena
docking flight, the one where a stuck-open manuevering thruster caused
a high-rate double degree of freedom rolling. Command pilot Neil
Armstrong managed to shut it down, but not before the roll rate had
gotten very severe. Armstrong and David Scott could have perished on
that flight but managed to manuever just enough to splashdown in the
Pacific well away from the intended landing site.

Five astronauts and one cosmonaut (Yuri Gagarin) died in aircraft
flights. "Ordinary" air flight is supposed to be safe...but it is not
without
risk. Of the seven who died in Challenger (STS-51J), few know the
names of the major crew. Judith Resnick is honored by the IEEE
(she was a member) by having her name on an award. It was to be
Judy's second mission in space...also commander Scobee and
specialist Onizuka. Challenger never reached outer space, exploding
a mere 73 seconds after lift-off.

Before you get involved in castigating someone, consider carefully who
started this thread and the manner in which it was written. Like tens of
thousands of others, I honor ALL the names of men and women who
have gone in space...even those who have joined the space endeavor
knowing full well what their risks are.

Leonard H. Anderson
retired (from regular hours) electronic engineer person