Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 4th 03, 07:42 PM
Brian

"Dick Carroll;" wrote in message ...
Brian wrote:

Oh Geez. Not the same unelected, non-FCC guys that unilaterally
decided to jettison the 5wpm Morse Exam for the 13-15wpm Farnsworth
Exam, and deny HF access to otherwise qualified people who just can't
beep fast?

Come to think of it, I'm trying to remember the last time I voted for
the top few guys at the ARRL.

B-rian, you may not beep fast but you sure do chirp like hell!

I guess I need a little more bias.