Old August 12th 03, 05:28 AM
Len Over 21

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Floyd Davidson
writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote:
In article ,

(Larry Roll K3LT) writes:

Of course, you were probably just being "imaginative."

YOU do that all the time...

That's some of his *real experience*, not none of that empirical
theory stuff!

Larrah the Lip should have gotten a job with a fertilizer company,
advertising over the Internet...instead of becoming a bus driver
with a "Summa Cum Laude BA degree in 'Human Resources'"
who had any number of terrific job opportunities waiting for him
in personnel departments!

THEN I would believe him. :-)

Did you check to see whether you have authority for name-calling,
insulting and demeaning those who disagree with you?

I do. It's called the First Amendment of the United States
Constitution.

Ever hear of it?

The First Amendment doesn't give special dispensation to long-time
licensed radio amateurs.

Talking down to folks is not what this newsgroup is about...but you
keep trying to play radio god.

Poor baby. Big hero "I was in 'Nam" radio god can't stand ordinary
fire fights...cries and carries on when he is subjected to return fire.

Quit acting like an Oberst in the Amatur SchutzStaffel (A.S.S.) and
maybe all could discuss SUBJECTS instead of personalities.

LHA
Old August 12th 03, 05:28 AM
Len Over 21

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil

writes:

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article ,

(Larry Roll K3LT) writes:

Of course, you were probably just being "imaginative."

YOU do that all the time...

Ahh, Ahh, Len! Please remember that you enjoy hanging out here with the
hams, fantasizing that you are somehow a part of amateur radio.

I've NEVER been a "part" of ham radio according to YOUR OWN
DEFINITION.

That's RIGHT. You've NEVER been a part of ham radio. But you can
dream.

I do not "dream" of having a radio license.

I got one of those 47 years ago.

YOUR fantasy seems to be stuck in the rut that whatever YOU like
"defines" what ALL other radio amateurs do, think, and must act
like in some rigid set of rules of YOUR imagination.

Not all all, Len old boy. I realize that others have different fields
of interest within amateur radio and they might have different levels of
interest in the game. You however, aren't a part of amateur radio.

I'm not interested in either getting or dreaming about any AMATEUR
license.

My interest is eliminating the morse code test for any radio license
in the USA.

YOU are NOT an authority or an official anything in US ham radio.

No I'm not. I'm a participant, a license radio amateur. I have been
for decades.

Whoopee. Do we crown you emperor or something?

Maybe your nobility will get you a job at the FCC where you can
"rule" over amateur radio.

How about at ARRL? All those years of AMATEUR experience ought
to put you in the Executive President position...right behind another
Dave now holding Executive President For Life. shrug

YOU are NOT an official in the FCC, federal government, or even
that pseudo-governmental organization called ARRL.

No, and I don't need to be employed by the FCC.

Oh, my, assuming the mantle of leadership without authorization?!?

The ARRL is not a pseudo-governmental organization.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...then they've been deceiving everyone with all their
"district directors elected by democratic action" and all that!

I am a life member of the ARRL and
have been for over 25 years. With small lapses prior to my life
membership, I've been a League member for nearly four decades.

Wonderful. I'm only a life member of the human race and a citizen
of the United States of America.

Nothing can compare to "life membership" in ARRL!

YOU have NO authority to call anyone anything, demean them,
make fun of them, or anything else...yet YOU continue to do so.
That indicates the perversity of your control-freak psychosis.

It is clear that I have as much "authority" to do those things as you.
You do them frequently. Are you a control freak?

I'm just trying to discuss SUBJECTS, not personalities.

You keep on endlessly attempting to put down and humilate anyone
who won't agree with you.

Then you get all bent out of shape whenever someone doesn't bow
down to your majestic whatever and continue with the put-down and
humiliation attempts.

I've been a professional in radio-electronics since 1952...51 years.

Bully for you. This group doesn't have anything to do with being a
professional in radio or electronics.

Well then, you just have me LOCKED OUT of the newsgroup, why
don't you?

Make this newsgroup some kind of "ARRL South" and all you
morsemen can sit around giving each other high-fives and claiming
greatness in the very closed, closeted elite area of your own making.
The rest of the world won't care much since the professionals in radio
are busy keeping world communications going around the clock.

"If thine eye offend thee, put it out."

I've also been a radio-electronics HOBBYIST since 1947. Hobby
activities not for pecuniary interest are AMATEUR activites.

Part of your radio amateur fantasy? You can claim all the hobbyist
time-in-grade you like. Those might be AMATEUR but that doesn't make
you a radio amateur.

Sigh...the credentialist is stuck on a one-note theme.

You've carried your radio god personna so long you've gotten to believe
that the only radio is amateur radio.

If they
involved making money at it they would be professional activities.

Maybe you'd like to tell us about your Citizens Band activities having
to do with the fact that you are a citizen and that you once played in a
band.

You are in a delerium again. It's an old model and doesn't work well.
Put it out of its misery.

Bad try at some misdirection into more personality plonking. It doesn't
work.

YOU keep insisting one MUST be "licensed" to be an AMATEUR.

YOU keep getting it wrong. For you to be a radio amateur, you must pass
a license exam. You haven't.

Let's see...according to Heilian definitions, only LICENSED radio
amateurs are AMATEURS. That would make every other radio hobbyist
"professional?" Not so. Your Beeperitis has led you off on another
merry morse chase of illogic.

YOU keep holding up having a license grant is somehow making
YOU "better" than anyone not having an amateur license.

No, YOU keep interpreting my words in that manner.

There's no need for "interpreters." What you keep harping about is just
the same old judge-jury-executioner bull**** you've always used.

It doesn't work. Fix it. Remember, you are the self-styled Radio God.

Passing a license
exam makes you a radio amateur, a part of ham radio. You haven't passed
such an exam and are not a part of amateur radio.

I'm not interested in "becoming part of amateur radio."

You don't seem to understand the concept. [Radio gods are like that]

I'm just trying to get the morse code test off of all US radio license
examinations.

Maybe you ought to review the FCC rules and regulations regarding
Internet access. You cannot issue any "NAL" for someone objecting
to your self-proclaimed "authority" or "judgement" over who can and
who cannot post in newsgroups.

YOU seem to think that amateur radio is some event of epiphany, of glory
and greatness in radio, some kind of nebulous "service" to the
nation, transcending anything done in any other radio service.

That is incorrect. It doesn't matter what you've done in any other
radio service. If you want to participate in amateur radio, you'll pass
a license exam. You haven't done so.

You are stuck on this topic, aren't you Kolonel Klunk?

Best you get very busy and ENFORCE the newsgroup then, ONLY
permitting licensed radio amateurs from communicating anything in
here.

Your vigilante "enforcement" hasn't been working...yet you keep
whining and carrying on, using the same old tired arguments.

You're a million laughs, Leonard old chap (or chapped). You're the king
of personal attacks and the grand poobah of rejected views. To top it
all off, you aren't involved in amateur radio whatsoever.

Poor baby. Still thinking the First Amendment only applies to
licensed radio amateurs?

I thought you were supposed to be eating me for breakfast.

???

I'm not "supposed" to be anything you say I am...you are not only
disagreeable but indigestible.

judgement of all who disagree with your holiness' views.

You are wasting everyone's time.

LHA
Old August 12th 03, 04:01 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...

That's RIGHT. You've NEVER been a part of ham radio. But you can
dream.

I do not "dream" of having a radio license.

Sure you do. But for no reason other than to say "See...I did
it"

I got one of those 47 years ago.

Not in the Amatuer Radio Service you didn't. You're still a
non-licensee.

I'm not interested in either getting or dreaming about any AMATEUR
license.

Then the only OTHER reason for your lurking in an Amateur Radio
related newsgroup is trolling and antagonizing the participants.

My interest is eliminating the morse code test for any radio license
in the USA.

With no intent on obtaing a license therein you are the radio
version of a carpetbagger.

No, and I don't need to be employed by the FCC.

Oh, my, assuming the mantle of leadership without authorization?!?

No more so than a non-licensed troll in an Amateur-related NG
trying to promote regulations that will never affect you.

The ARRL is not a pseudo-governmental organization.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...then they've been deceiving everyone with all their
"district directors elected by democratic action" and all that!

And the ARRL's democratic-styled charitable organization is
different from any OTHER such styled organizations...HOW?

Wonderful. I'm only a life member of the human race and a citizen
of the United States of America.

Well....One out of two isn't bad, I suppose.

Nothing can compare to "life membership" in ARRL!

And you'd know...HOW?

It is clear that I have as much "authority" to do those things as you.
You do them frequently. Are you a control freak?

I'm just trying to discuss SUBJECTS, not personalities.

Uh huh..."Pendantic Parson"..."Dill Sergeant"..."Larrah"....

Seems those are some inventions of YOURS, are they not, Lennie?

You keep on endlessly attempting to put down and humilate anyone
who won't agree with you.

Whew...Out of the pan, into the fire, eh Lennie...?!?!

Then you get all bent out of shape whenever someone doesn't bow
down to your majestic whatever and continue with the put-down and
humiliation attempts.

"Brown Shirts"..."Nazis"..."Elitists"...All generated from YOUR
keyboard, Lennie...How do YOUR "put-downs" differ from any one elses?

I've been a professional in radio-electronics since 1952...51 years.

Bully for you. This group doesn't have anything to do with being a
professional in radio or electronics.

Well then, you just have me LOCKED OUT of the newsgroup, why
don't you?

Would if we could. The world has enough pathological liars,
antagonists and wannabee's without YOU to add to the pot.

"If thine eye offend thee, put it out."

Don't flatter yourself with Bible passages, Lennie.

I've also been a radio-electronics HOBBYIST since 1947. Hobby
activities not for pecuniary interest are AMATEUR activites.

Part of your radio amateur fantasy? You can claim all the hobbyist
time-in-grade you like. Those might be AMATEUR but that doesn't make
you a radio amateur.

Sigh...the credentialist is stuck on a one-note theme.

In THIS forum, "Amateur Radio" IS the "theme". You are not a
member of it.

You are in a delerium again. It's an old model and doesn't work well.
Put it out of its misery.

Ahhhhh.....Lennie's exercising his psychiatrist-by-association
privileges again...

Bad try at some misdirection into more personality plonking. It doesn't
work.

Then why are YOU so prolific at it?

Let's see...according to Heilian definitions, only LICENSED radio
amateurs are AMATEURS. That would make every other radio hobbyist
"professional?" Not so. Your Beeperitis has led you off on another
merry morse chase of illogic.

Only those holding an FCC form 660 with a callsign and class of
operator privileges are LICENSED Amateur Radio Operators.

YOU don't have one of those.

Passing a license
exam makes you a radio amateur, a part of ham radio. You haven't passed
such an exam and are not a part of amateur radio.

I'm not interested in "becoming part of amateur radio."

You don't seem to understand the concept. [Radio gods are like that]

I'm just trying to get the morse code test off of all US radio license
examinations.

Since there are only two that require it, and both of THEM are
Amateur Radio licenses, and since YOU insist you don't want to be a
"part" of Amateur Radio, that confirms my hypothesis that you are only
a troll and antagonist.

Thanks for the proof.

You are stuck on this topic, aren't you Kolonel Klunk?

Hmmmmmm.....What was Lennie the Lame saying just a few paragraphs
ago about only wanting to discuss "subjects" and not "plonking"
personalities?

Does this complete and total idiot not proffread his own stuff to
make sure he doesn't double-back and step on his own toes?

Apparently NOT since he does it with such regularity!

Your vigilante "enforcement" hasn't been working...yet you keep
whining and carrying on, using the same old tired arguments.

Pot/Kettle/Black

You're a million laughs, Leonard old chap (or chapped). You're the king
of personal attacks and the grand poobah of rejected views. To top it
all off, you aren't involved in amateur radio whatsoever.

Poor baby. Still thinking the First Amendment only applies to
licensed radio amateurs?

The First Amendment doesn't apply to you either, Lennie. It
applies to the GOVERNMENT being able to suppress the media.

judgement of all who disagree with your holiness' views.

Let's make the same offer to you, Lennie. Go back to Japan in
1953, and go back to your days of glory and greatness at "Ham Radio
Magazine" and Raytheon, et al, where you made almost no discernable
impact on anything "radio" related at all.

You are wasting everyone's time.

Back to ya, Spineless One.

Steve, K4YZ
Old August 13th 03, 04:40 AM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Floyd Davidson
writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote:
In article ,

(Larry Roll K3LT) writes:

Of course, you were probably just being "imaginative."

YOU do that all the time...

That's some of his *real experience*, not none of that empirical
theory stuff!

Larrah the Lip should have gotten a job with a fertilizer company,
advertising over the Internet...instead of becoming a bus driver
with a "Summa Cum Laude BA degree in 'Human Resources'"
who had any number of terrific job opportunities waiting for him
in personnel departments!

THEN I would believe him. :-)

Did you check to see whether you have authority for name-calling,
insulting and demeaning those who disagree with you?

I do. It's called the First Amendment of the United States
Constitution.

Ever hear of it?

Sure I have, Len. But then you just wrote "YOU have NO authority to
call anyone anything, demean them, make fun of them, or anything
else...yet YOU continue to do so. That indicates the perversity of your
control-freak psychosis." I didn't understand that you reserved the
right to do those particular things only unto yourself. Can you tell us
why the Constitution protects only you?

The First Amendment doesn't give special dispensation to long-time
licensed radio amateurs.

I think I have it now. It's only for those non-radio amateurs who get
their jollies by playing Phineas T. Bluster in an amateur radio
newsgroup.

Talking down to folks is not what this newsgroup is about...but you
keep trying to play radio god.

I'm waiting for you to decide if I am a radio god or I'm not a radio
god. When you finalize your decision, I'll formulate a view.

Poor baby. Big hero "I was in 'Nam" radio god can't stand ordinary
fire fights...cries and carries on when he is subjected to return fire.

Is THIS the part where you're eating me for breakfast?

Quit acting like an Oberst in the Amatur SchutzStaffel (A.S.S.) and
maybe all could discuss SUBJECTS instead of personalities.

Are you waiting for others to do as you say and not as you do before
adopting your own advice, Mr. Bluster?

Dave K8MN

Old August 13th 03, 05:13 AM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil

writes:

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article ,

(Larry Roll K3LT) writes:

Of course, you were probably just being "imaginative."

YOU do that all the time...

Ahh, Ahh, Len! Please remember that you enjoy hanging out here with the
hams, fantasizing that you are somehow a part of amateur radio.

I've NEVER been a "part" of ham radio according to YOUR OWN
DEFINITION.

That's RIGHT. You've NEVER been a part of ham radio. But you can
dream.

I do not "dream" of having a radio license.

The newsgroup deals with amateur radio.

I got one of those 47 years ago.

No, you never obtained an amateur radio license. The one you got can't
be used under Part 97.

YOUR fantasy seems to be stuck in the rut that whatever YOU like
"defines" what ALL other radio amateurs do, think, and must act
like in some rigid set of rules of YOUR imagination.

Not all all, Len old boy. I realize that others have different fields
of interest within amateur radio and they might have different levels of
interest in the game. You however, aren't a part of amateur radio.

I'm not interested in either getting or dreaming about any AMATEUR
license.

Really? What about your decades-long interest? What about the "Extra
right out of the box"?

My interest is eliminating the morse code test for any radio license in the USA.

To what end? You aren't involved.

YOU are NOT an authority or an official anything in US ham radio.

No I'm not. I'm a participant, a license radio amateur. I have been
for decades.

Whoopee. Do we crown you emperor or something?

We? Got a Vibroplex in your pocket? YOU don't do anything. You don't
have a role in amateur radio.

Maybe your nobility will get you a job at the FCC where you can
"rule" over amateur radio.

How would that effect you?

How about at ARRL? All those years of AMATEUR experience ought
to put you in the Executive President position...right behind another
Dave now holding Executive President For Life. shrug

Well, kindly old gent, I turned down such a position in 1975. The
Leagure really doesn't pay very well. Besides, why would that interest
you?

YOU are NOT an official in the FCC, federal government, or even
that pseudo-governmental organization called ARRL.

No, and I don't need to be employed by the FCC.

Oh, my, assuming the mantle of leadership without authorization?!?

I don't need FCC permission to remind you that you having nothing
whatsoever to do with amateur radio.

The ARRL is not a pseudo-governmental organization.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...then they've been deceiving everyone with all their
"district directors elected by democratic action" and all that!

You mean you've been deceived by the League? I don't think there's been
any misinterpretation of the League's role by others. Why should any of
this interest you. You aren't an ARRL member and you aren't a radio
amateur.

I am a life member of the ARRL and
have been for over 25 years. With small lapses prior to my life
membership, I've been a League member for nearly four decades.

Wonderful. I'm only a life member of the human race and a citizen
of the United States of America.

Would it be too much for you to offer proof of that first claim?

Nothing can compare to "life membership" in ARRL!

How would you know?

YOU have NO authority to call anyone anything, demean them,
make fun of them, or anything else...yet YOU continue to do so.
That indicates the perversity of your control-freak psychosis.

It is clear that I have as much "authority" to do those things as you.
You do them frequently. Are you a control freak?

I'm just trying to discuss SUBJECTS, not personalities.

Your record here says otherwise.

You keep on endlessly attempting to put down and humilate anyone
who won't agree with you.

Remind us again of your history here.

Then you get all bent out of shape whenever someone doesn't bow
down to your majestic whatever and continue with the put-down and
humiliation attempts.

Again, what you've written sounds awfully much like your actions, Len.

I've been a professional in radio-electronics since 1952...51 years.

Bully for you. This group doesn't have anything to do with being a
professional in radio or electronics.

Well then, you just have me LOCKED OUT of the newsgroup, why
don't you?

It isn't necessary. If its all the same to you, I have much more fun
the way things are going at present.

Make this newsgroup some kind of "ARRL South" and all you
morsemen can sit around giving each other high-fives and claiming
greatness in the very closed, closeted elite area of your own making.

I still don't follow your fixation on morse, the ARRL and the like.
You don't belong to the ARRL. You aren't being forced to use morse.
As a matter of fact, you aren't a radio amateur.

The rest of the world won't care much since the professionals in radio
are busy keeping world communications going around the clock.

"If thine eye offend thee, put it out."

It really makes little difference what the "professionals" are doin in
radio. I have quite a bit of experience in the "professional" side of
radio. This group happens to deal with amateur radio. You have nothing
to do with amateur radio.

I've also been a radio-electronics HOBBYIST since 1947. Hobby
activities not for pecuniary interest are AMATEUR activites.

Part of your radio amateur fantasy? You can claim all the hobbyist
time-in-grade you like. Those might be AMATEUR but that doesn't make
you a radio amateur.

Sigh...the credentialist is stuck on a one-note theme.

Nope. Just correcting your incorrect statement.

You've carried your radio god personna so long you've gotten to believe
that the only radio is amateur radio.

Not at all. I simply recognize that this particular newsgroup has
nothing to do with professional radio operation or policy.

If they
involved making money at it they would be professional activities.

Maybe you'd like to tell us about your Citizens Band activities having
to do with the fact that you are a citizen and that you once played in a
band.

You are in a delerium again. It's an old model and doesn't work well.
Put it out of its misery.

Bad try at some misdirection into more personality plonking. It doesn't
work.

It was sarcasm, Leonard. It was directed to your babbling about being a
radio hobbyist at the amateur level and attempting to equate that to
amateur radio.

YOU keep insisting one MUST be "licensed" to be an AMATEUR.

YOU keep getting it wrong. For you to be a radio amateur, you must pass
a license exam. You haven't.

Let's see...according to Heilian definitions, only LICENSED radio
amateurs are AMATEURS.

Actually you've managed to screw that one up too. Only those who have
passed an amateur radio license exam become licensed radio amateurs,
permitted to operate under FCC Part 97.

That would make every other radio hobbyist
"professional?" Not so. Your Beeperitis has led you off on another
merry morse chase of illogic.

The illogic and confusion are yours.

YOU keep holding up having a license grant is somehow making
YOU "better" than anyone not having an amateur license.

No, YOU keep interpreting my words in that manner.

There's no need for "interpreters." What you keep harping about is just
the same old judge-jury-executioner bull**** you've always used.

As long as you have some confusion over whether or not you're a radio
amateur, interpretation is needed.

It doesn't work. Fix it. Remember, you are the self-styled Radio God.

Is that your final answer?

Passing a license
exam makes you a radio amateur, a part of ham radio. You haven't passed
such an exam and are not a part of amateur radio.

I'm not interested in "becoming part of amateur radio."

Just a few posts ago you told us that you were involved in radio as an
amateur and you seemed to believe that made you a radio amateur.

You don't seem to understand the concept. [Radio gods are like that]

You don't seem to give your dieties much in the way of power.

I'm just trying to get the morse code test off of all US radio license
examinations.

To what end? You aren't involved.

Maybe you ought to review the FCC rules and regulations regarding
Internet access. You cannot issue any "NAL" for someone objecting
to your self-proclaimed "authority" or "judgement" over who can and
who cannot post in newsgroups.

Really? Do you know anyone who tried that?

YOU seem to think that amateur radio is some event of epiphany, of glory
and greatness in radio, some kind of nebulous "service" to the
nation, transcending anything done in any other radio service.

That is incorrect. It doesn't matter what you've done in any other
radio service. If you want to participate in amateur radio, you'll pass
a license exam. You haven't done so.

You are stuck on this topic, aren't you Kolonel Klunk?

"YOU have NO authority to call anyone anything, demean them,
make fun of them, or anything else...yet YOU continue to do so.
That indicates the perversity of your control-freak psychosis."

--Leonard H. Anderson

Best you get very busy and ENFORCE the newsgroup then, ONLY
permitting licensed radio amateurs from communicating anything in
here.

You've commented. So what?

Your vigilante "enforcement" hasn't been working...yet you keep
whining and carrying on, using the same old tired arguments.

Enforcement? Whining? I'm doing neither. I'm responding to your posts
in much the same manner which you use with others. Sorry that you don't
like it when it is directed your way.

You're a million laughs, Leonard old chap (or chapped). You're the king
of personal attacks and the grand poobah of rejected views. To top it
all off, you aren't involved in amateur radio whatsoever.

Poor baby. Still thinking the First Amendment only applies to
licensed radio amateurs?

Nothing in the First Amendment requires my agreement with your views or
mandates that I keep mum when you state them. Your First Amendment
rights do not outweigh mine.

I thought you were supposed to be eating me for breakfast.

???

I'm not "supposed" to be anything you say I am...you are not only
disagreeable but indigestible.

I didn't say it. Floyd said it. He appears to have been mistaken.

judgement of all who disagree with your holiness' views.

You are wasting everyone's time.

No one forced you to reply to my post or even to read it. You're a
captive of the N2EY profile.

Dave K8MN
Old August 13th 03, 10:22 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Len Over 21 wrote:

I do not "dream" of having a radio license.

The newsgroup deals with amateur radio.

I got one of those 47 years ago.

No, you never obtained an amateur radio license. The one you got can't
be used under Part 97.

Nor can it be used in any other radio service without a STATION
license under which he can operate. No station license...No
operating...

Every other radio service is going to specify channels of
operation, modes, etc. An Amateur license grants liberties Lennie can
only dream of. The only thing he CAN do that Amateurs can't is bill
for his servies as an operator or repairman.

Of course there's always Part 15 and Part 95...

YOUR fantasy seems to be stuck in the rut that whatever YOU like
"defines" what ALL other radio amateurs do, think, and must act
like in some rigid set of rules of YOUR imagination.

Not all all, Len old boy. I realize that others have different fields
of interest within amateur radio and they might have different levels of
interest in the game. You however, aren't a part of amateur radio.

I'm not interested in either getting or dreaming about any AMATEUR
license.

Really? What about your decades-long interest? What about the "Extra
right out of the box"?

Dave, you didn't expect this Sir Creepy to be honest AND witty,
did you...?!?!

I am a life member of the ARRL and
have been for over 25 years. With small lapses prior to my life
membership, I've been a League member for nearly four decades.

Wonderful. I'm only a life member of the human race and a citizen
of the United States of America.

Would it be too much for you to offer proof of that first claim?

Don't do THAT, Dave...it will just give His Putziness an excuse
to make another "mistake" with his e mails or attachments.

I'm just trying to discuss SUBJECTS, not personalities.

Your record here says otherwise.

Ain't THAT the truth!

I've been a professional in radio-electronics since 1952...51 years.

Bully for you. This group doesn't have anything to do with being a
professional in radio or electronics.

Well then, you just have me LOCKED OUT of the newsgroup, why
don't you?

It isn't necessary. If its all the same to you, I have much more fun
the way things are going at present.

Beats going to the gym for exercise! Our own "virtual" punchbag!
Or is it Punch and Judy?

It doesn't work. Fix it. Remember, you are the self-styled Radio God.

Is that your final answer?

Funny how I've NEVER seen ANYONE in this NG assume that role, but
Lennie keeps ASSIGNING it...Hmmmm....Maybe this is his Golden
Calf...?!?!

You are stuck on this topic, aren't you Kolonel Klunk?

"YOU have NO authority to call anyone anything, demean them,
make fun of them, or anything else...yet YOU continue to do so.
That indicates the perversity of your control-freak psychosis."

--Leonard H. Anderson

I love how Lennie keeps dropping himself into the
"pot/kettle/black" mold. He LOVES to accuse others of doing exactly
what HE does.

Sheeesh.

I didn't say it. Floyd said it. He appears to have been mistaken.

judgement of all who disagree with your holiness' views.

You are wasting everyone's time.

No one forced you to reply to my post or even to read it. You're a
captive of the N2EY profile.

Captive...?!?! Naaah...I'd say POSTER BOY!

73

Steve, K4YZ
Old August 13th 03, 10:36 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...

Len Over 21 wrote:

YOU have NO authority to call anyone anything, demean them,
make fun of them, or anything else...yet YOU continue to do so.
That indicates the perversity of your control-freak psychosis.

And YOU do...?!?! You sure take advantage of the opportunity!

YOU keep insisting one MUST be "licensed" to be an AMATEUR.

As always, only HALF of the answer..One must be "licensed" to be
a RADIO AMATEUR...THAT is specified by Part 97 of the FCC's Rules and
regulations, Lennie.

You remember them, don't you? That unlicensed Federal body that
establishes the radio rules for ALL of us...INCLUDING you...?!?!

YOU keep holding up having a license grant is somehow making
YOU "better" than anyone not having an amateur license. YOU
seem to think that amateur radio is some event of epiphany, of glory
and greatness in radio, some kind of nebulous "service" to the
nation, transcending anything done in any other radio service.

In many cases it DOES "transcend" anything done in any other
radio service.

It is the ONLY radio service in which the FCC holds operators
responsible for meeting certain SERVICE obligations and expectations.

This is codified in 97.1. You keep trying to ignore this
paragraph, but the FCC keeps enforcing it. Ya think they know
something YOU don't, Sir Scumminess?

Feel free to indulge in your fantasy. Just remember that your output
of constant personal attack of others not accepting your views makes
YOU the perverse individual here.

Uhhhhhh, I don't think so. That would belong to the unlicensed
outsider.

I'm just arguing against a morse code test for any US radio license
but there is this constant barrage of Personal Attack filth from the
fantasyland control freaks diverting everyone from the subjects to
the usual flame fest flings that must make your warped mind happy.

And WHY are you "arguing" Morse Code in a thread addressing the
BPL threat, Lennie?

So far, you haven't "won" anything. Why do you keep on with the
same old flame trash?

Why do YOU keep on with the same pathetic excuses, lies and
rhetoric, Lennie?

Steve, K4YZ