Old August 31st 03, 05:10 PM
Larry Roll K3LT

Default More Classic Wisdom from Kim, W5TIT

Just another day on the newsgroup, and Kim offers up her usual dose of
succinct, logically correct, and convincing repartee:

-------------

DICK, you're confused.

Uh, confusion would be an improvement.

Kim W5TIT ; )

I have never heard such whining...

Kim W5TIT

No. As usual, you read wrong. I said that I would not be responding
*unless* I saw something intellectual and logical from you. So, uh, you
would agree then that there's been nothing intellectual or logical from you.
Good. We both agree on that. I was just checking.

Kim W5TIT

:-) I 'spose Larry thinks everyone has the same amount of time to waste as
he...

Kim W5TIT

Not at all, Larry. Ya jealous?

Kim W5TIT

ROFLMAO!! Ladies and gents, there's some intellect and logic fer ya...

Gads, Larry. You're getting more and more desperate. Tell ya what, I'll
quit responding to your posts *until* I see something logical and
intellectual. Go ahead, make my day...

Kim W5TIT

-------------

Actually, that last one was one of her better efforts. The "Dirty Harry"
quote was a particularly refreshing change in her usually dull rhetoric,
or does she just think that she has a pair of "44 Magnums?"

73 de Larry, K3LT

Old September 1st 03, 07:26 PM
Kim W5TIT

"Brian" wrote in message
om...
"Dick Carroll;" wrote in message

Larry Roll K3LT wrote:

Actually, that last one was one of her better efforts. The "Dirty

Harry"
quote was a particularly refreshing change in her usually dull

rhetoric,
or does she just think that she has a pair of "44 Magnums?"

.22 shorts would be far more like it.

Larry, as long as you continue dialog with her she'll keep driveling it

out...

Why would she think she had a pair of 44 Magnums, when Dirty Harry
only had one? And just how do you go about shooting 22 shorts in a 44
Magnum?

I figured you being from Missouri that you might know something about
firearms. No wonder MO cannot get a concealed carry bill to pass.

MO. The Show-Me-State. If he'd look, I haven't responded to one of Larry's
posts in the past 2- 2 1/2 days or so. And, still, Larry continues...

Kim W5TIT

Old September 1st 03, 07:35 PM
Kim W5TIT

Larry Roll K3LT wrote:

Actually, that last one was one of her better efforts. The "Dirty

Harry"
quote was a particularly refreshing change in her usually dull

rhetoric,
or does she just think that she has a pair of "44 Magnums?"

.22 shorts would be far more like it.

Larry, as long as you continue dialog with her she'll keep driveling

it out...

Why would she think she had a pair of 44 Magnums, when Dirty Harry
only had one? And just how do you go about shooting 22 shorts in a 44
Magnum?

Hey Brian- You can always rent a clue if you can't come up with one any

other
way!

Translation: even he doesn't quite understand what he meant by that.

Ever see how Dick is too chicken **** to try to match intelligence with me?
I've beat him a few times...and he doesn't dare continue...

Kim W5TIT

Old September 2nd 03, 12:38 AM
Dan/W4NTI

Larry Roll K3LT wrote:

[...]

Or, more likely, he is tired of the same ole drivel from you...eh?

Dan/W4NTI