Old September 3rd 03, 03:16 AM
Brian

Default ARRL you can Kiss my $39.00 a Year Good Bye

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message thlink.net...
"WA8ULX" wrote in message
ARRL you can Kiss my $39.00 a Year Good Bye. After reading Fists proposal

have decided to send your $39.00 to them instead of you fools. It appears

Fist
is the only real Group out there that really cares.

The ARRL board is in favor of retaining CW on HF.

Dan/W4NTI

Duh! I guess Bruce is the only one who didn't know that.
Old September 3rd 03, 03:21 AM
WA8ULX

I guess Bruce is the only one who didn't know that.

Not hardly the ARRL is just giving Lip Service.