Old September 8th 03, 12:40 AM
WA8ULX

Default Dan I told this 1 CBplusser

I'd hate like hell to have to try and figure out what he
was trying to spell during a QSO.

Dont worry you will never have to
Old September 8th 03, 12:41 AM
Jim Hampton

It works, but since you are using an "image" dipole the same number of feet
in the air as you buried the dipole, you must remember to tune in the image
frequency on receive for it to work

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

"WA8ULX" wrote in message
To bury his Dipole. He was complaining about how noisy HF was, so I told

him
if he buried it, that it would stop the Noise. The fool believed me and

buried
it, I still cant stop laughing., I hate to tell the guy the truth, because

now
he Brags about how quit his Receiver is.

---

Old September 8th 03, 12:59 AM
Bob Brock

On 07 Sep 2003 23:48:26 GMT, (WA8ULX) wrote:

Thank God. It's had enough trying to figure it out here.

Come on Jr keep up, I thought you were good at this.

Good at what?

Old September 8th 03, 03:29 AM
N2EY

In article , Bob Brock
writes:

OK...I've got to ask. How in the hell does someone who spells as
badly as he does send code?

Who says Bruce ever sends code?

I've never heard him on the air.

Hell, it's hard to tell what he's trying
to say here, I'd hate like hell to have to try and figure out what he
was trying to spell during a QSO.

He's been asked to use a spellchecker, but refuses.

73 de Jim, N2EY

Old September 8th 03, 03:39 AM
WA8ULX

He's been asked to use a spellchecker, but refuses.

73 de Jim, N2EY

I will use a Spell Checker when the No-Coders become proficient at CW
Old September 8th 03, 04:27 AM
WA8ULX

Plonked with prejiduce for being a useless twit.

I see you are a WIMP, who is either to Lazy or to stupid to learn CW.