Old September 24th 03, 04:27 AM
BIG AL

Default PORKBUTT PORKBUTT PORKBUTT

AY YI YI YI YES ITS THE PORKBUTT SONG.

3894.5 IS MINE. STAY AWAY.

Old September 26th 03, 02:57 PM
Rene PE1RA / ON6ALD

What is it with you and porkbutts? Do you need a transplant? Do you like
porkbutts? Do you want somebody porking your butt? What is it?

--
73 de Rene PE1RA / ON6ALD

Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardeo et cerebellum

Old September 26th 03, 07:29 PM
Frank Todd IV

Rene PE1RA / ON6ALD wrote:
What is it with you and porkbutts? Do you need a transplant? Do you like
porkbutts? Do you want somebody porking your butt? What is it?

--
73 de Rene PE1RA / ON6ALD

Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardeo et cerebellum

" BIG AL" bigal3.894.5 @bigal3.894.5.com wrote in message

AY YI YI YI YES ITS THE PORKBUTT SONG.

AY YI YI YI YES ITS THE PORKBUTT SONG.

AY YI YI YI YES ITS THE PORKBUTT SONG.

3894.5 IS MINE. STAY AWAY.

Porkbutt is the ex-WB2OTK Rich Whiten out of Easley, South Carolina, USA.

73

Frank K3EKO

Old September 26th 03, 09:01 PM
Lou

"Rene PE1RA / ON6ALD" wrote in message

whole bunch of stuff snipped

So then this guy has a "fetish" for him???? And this idiot called Rene a
Fag? Hmmmm Anyone who loves Pork BUTT, regardless the implication isn't
saying much for themselves. Big ASS er I mean Al, you sure a character.

L.

Sorry to help you out of your (wet?) dream(s), but I am not gay. I was

just
wondering why anybody would be interested in porkbutts.

Rene PE1RA

Not sure if you misunderstood ME or who it was Rene! I was posing a question
of why Big Al has a fascination now for what seems another man who someone
else pointed out was referred to as Pork Butt at some point in time. He - in
a previous post - alluded to "you" - being a fag..... So, I was questioning
HIS reasoning there, when it is HIM who seems to have the fascination with
men - NOT YOU (Rene). So I TOO am wondering the same thing here.. I question
no ones sexuality here except BIG ASS er I mean BIG AL's. I don't hear
anyone else singing the Pork Butt song.. I bet his room is full of Porky the
pig and Miss Piggy pictures and stuffed animals. He probably has a stuffed
animal of each and rubs it on his dong too! The only wet dreams here are Big
Ass er I mean Big AL doing Miss Piggy. Probably the only thing that will
give him any attention sexually.
L.

Old September 26th 03, 09:10 PM
Rene PE1RA / ON6ALD

Sorry Lou that I misunderstood your posting! Sorry!

Old September 26th 03, 09:18 PM
Lou

"Rene PE1RA / ON6ALD" wrote in message
Sorry Lou that I misunderstood your posting! Sorry!

--
73 de Rene PE1RA / ON6ALD

Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardeo et cerebellum

No Problem!!!!!!! I thought that was the case which is why I clarified it.
Should have made it more clear at the onset. My fault.
I'm on your side!
L.

Old September 27th 03, 08:21 PM
Frank

LaShaun Ivory wrote:
Porkbutt is the ex-WB2OTK Rich Whiten out of Easley, South Carolina, USA.

73

Frank K3EKO

=========================

Yes, Porkbutt IS the ex operator so named. He made himself infamous during
his years as an overbearing, selfish, and overpowered Ham op on 14.313.
Rich is not missed save by a few of his malingerers.
The band is a better place without him.

And Frankie, why can't you and Dan just get along? Yeah, Dan is garrulous,
he is known to be a pain in the ass at times, but why promulgate it with
your inane comments?
Do you take pleasure in needling Dan? Why?
Dan has his schedule full enough as it is...he has to deal with jammers and
the likes of David Tolassi and Dumbass Donnie. There is no need for you,
Frankie, to be tossing your two cents worth into the already confused foray.
Frankie...ever pull your dictionary off the shelf and read the definition of
"maturity"? Perhaps you and Dan should both do so, but most of all, YOU
should do so Frankie.

One thing still eludes me in all of this. Why the Hell are all of you guys
so set on attacking Lloyd? He doesn't really upset the cart all that much,
but yet you guys persist in attacking him at every turn. What gives? Is this
a "pile-on" mentality whereby all you macho Ham geeks attack the weakest of
the weak? Like sharks going for the scent of blood? Playground Bullies?
Cowards? Pussies? Whassa matter? Lloyd doesn't use a pocket protector for
his fifteen multi-colored ball-point pens? Doesn't wear his callsign on his
baseball hat? Doesn't run around with six HT's on his belt? Doesn't have six
antennas on his SUV?
Face it...look at all the posts allegedly made by Lloyd...there are many.
You guys don't know the real Lloyd from the sock puppet Lloyds, nor do you
care to find out, if you can.

Give Lloyd a break, whoever he is. It is beyond your areas of expertise to
cull out the real Lloyd from the anonymous Lloyds.

Maybe one of these days you freaks can take off your aluminum helmets with
the rubber duckies mounted on them and join the real world.

Frankie...stop messing with Dan. Change your diapers and move on....

NO CALL, NO BALLS HERE.....

73

Frank K3EKO

Old October 1st 03, 05:28 PM
LRod

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 03:02:52 -0500, "LaShaun Ivory"
wrote:

This is hilarious. Hang around a bit to see why.

Rich is not missed save by a few of his malingerers.

Malingerers? Do you know what a malingerer is? It's someone who goofs
off and does no work. It is not a synonym for "apologist" or
"supporter."

Yeah, Dan is garrulous, he is known to be a pain in the ass at times,
but why promulgate it with your inane comments?

Promulgate? Do you know what promulgate means? It is the process of
developing legislation or procedures. It is not a synonym for
"antagonize" or "perpetuate."

Frankie...ever pull your dictionary off the shelf and read the definition of
"maturity"?

This is the best part. LaShaun telling Frankie to "pull [the]
dictionary off the shelf." Try it yourself, and while you have it
open, read the definition of "ironic."

macho Ham geeks

Isn't that oxymorinic?

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
Old October 1st 03, 08:40 PM
LRod

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:02:54 -0500, "Stalker II"
wrote:

Isn't that oxymorinic?

LRod

Oh, please, oh learned one...will you explain to the rest of us what

"oxymorinic" means?
Now, about that dictionary....

Oxymoronic. Simply a typo. Malingerer, and promulgate were not.

Old October 1st 03, 09:09 PM
LRod

On 1 Oct 2003 18:53:05 GMT, (Stagger Lee)
wrote:

From
http://www.brainydictionary.com:

"Malingerer

"(n.) In the army, a soldier who feigns himself sick, or who induces
or protracts an illness, in order to avoid doing his duty; hence, in
general, one who shirks his duty by pretending illness or inability."

Which says to me that the poster is likening the supporters to a bunch
of military duty shirkers. That's quite a valid use of the word in
that case.

But that's not what the context is. The intent of the original
statement is clear that he is referring to his (Rich's) supporters.

"Rich is not missed save by a few of his malingerers."

Malingerers is clearly a noun. In the case you try to make, it would
be descriptive of his, what? supporters? apologists? In other words,
more like an adjective. Then what is it modifying? Nothing.

In other words, you are trying to convince us that the original poster
was saying that "Rich is not missed save by a few [people who feign
illness or inability]." Sorry, no sale.

:
: Promulgate? Do you know what promulgate means? It is the process of
: developing legislation or procedures. It is not a synonym for
: "antagonize" or "perpetuate."

Oh heck: Let's look it up on the web again, since LRod needs all the help
he can get.

At http://www.hyperdictionary.com/dictionary/promulgate, we find that
some synonyms for the word are "exclaim" or "proclaim." That source
also suggests that you look up "announce" and "trumpet" if you are
trying to get a feeling for the meaning of the word.

I will concede that I've never heard promulgate used in that fashion.
Sue me. I will not concede, however, that given the whole text of the
definition (which refers to publishing laws or proclamations) that the
original poster's use was appropriate, particularly in the context of
the original post.

In fact, "perpetuate" is another perfectly good synonym, contrary to the
erroneous statement by "master language butcher" LRod.

Interesting propaganda technique there; citing a source and using
actual material from it, then adding one's own thoughts in the same
paragraph to give the impression one's own ideas are also from that
source. Please cite any source in which "perpetuate" is a synonym to
"promulgate." It's certainly not in the ones you used.

Perhaps "LRod" would do well to consult a dictionary himself before
attempting to correct someone else.

Just one? Why, you used at least two, neither of them mainstream, to
try and make your point. Something wrong with http://www.m-w.com ?

Instead of the intended result, LRod, you now have your foot firmly planted
in your own mouth.

I know you'd like to think so, but, I refer you to Mark Twain's essay
"Fenimore Cooper's Literary Offenses" in which he describes, with a
musical metaphor, Cooper's misuse of words as "sharping and flatting"
his way along. The vocabulary use in the original poster's message
fell short in substantially the same way.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

PORKBUTT PORKBUTT PORKBUTT BIG AL Homebrew 20 October 4th 03 03:31 PM
PORKBUTT PORKBUTT PORKBUTT BIG AL General 20 October 4th 03 03:31 PM
PORKBUTT Frank General 2 September 29th 03 04:31 AM
PORKBUTT PORKBUTT PORKBUTT BIG AL Homebrew 0 September 24th 03 04:27 AM
PORKBUTT PORKBUTT PORKBUTT BIG AL General 0 September 24th 03 04:27 AM