Old September 25th 03, 09:56 PM
Len Over 21

In article , "Clint" rattlehead at
computron dot net writes:

Don't ignore him, that's what the PCTA crowd devolves to doing
in it's (non)tactics.... but, likewise, take Leo with a grain of salt
and realize you are dealing with somebody who is disingenuous and
basically a plant.

Clint, I see a slight resemblance to one newsgroupie in here that
used several false identities...had an address in Landing, NJ. :-)

One time this poseur was an "Army officer about to be called to
active duty" in some conflict, thus setting the stage for the Fake's
disappearance. The same individual used another Fake identity and
was going to "visit my neighborhood" to "explain things to me" but
never got any farther than Anaheim, CA, some distance to the south.
The LAPD got a recording of the "message" he left at my telephone
number (authorized tap while my wife and I were up north visiting).
The LAPD has a section that works on Stalkers, organized after one
stalker knifed a young actress to death some years ago. They take
stalking seriously, even with two-bit puerile fakes who don't have the
guts to be themselves.
Old September 25th 03, 09:56 PM
Len Over 21

In article , "Clint" rattlehead at
computron dot net writes:

Wrong. He was just laughing at you.

Arnie -
KT4ST

Heh, you guys really don't help your cause much
do you.

Clint, the PCTA have exhausted their valid reasons for code test retention
long ago, well before Restructuring. All the PCTA are able to do in here
is go into character assassination. And they do...
:-)

Old September 26th 03, 12:06 AM
Clint

You TOTALLY NEGLECT the obvious postings of the barbarian
character assassin in here still calling himself "K4YZ."

You are NOT a fair judge at all, just trying to incite a Flame War by
misdirecting to certain others.

By pretense at "fairness," your singling out certain targets is an open
example of HYPOCRISY.

here is a quote from Leo just a few threads up.. it's a cut and paste...
...referring to *certain people* in here...

"For the most part, it's an intelligent and good natured
animal - but you do have to watch out for the pricks.... "

oh, yes... hypocrisy? by definition!

Clint
KB5ZHT

Old September 26th 03, 12:12 AM
Clint

"Len Over 21" wrote in message

Clint, I see a slight resemblance to one newsgroupie in here that
used several false identities...had an address in Landing, NJ. :-)

and also, always remember this statement he made on september
25 in THIS newsgroup.... check it out and you'll see, just use a
find string search if need be, but he made THIS comment
when referring to certain people in here.. guess who, right?
And I QUOTE...

"For the most part, it's an intelligent and good natured
animal - but you do have to watch out for the pricks.... "

Okay... now.. remember he said that the NEXT time he jumps
on YOUR for making "personal attacks" instead of "concise
argument and logical debate"...

I TOLD you he'd reveal himself eventually.

Clint
KB5ZHT

Old September 26th 03, 12:23 AM
Leo

Um, Clint...

What's a NCTA crow?

Leo

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:04:23 -0500, "Clint" rattlehead at computron
dot net wrote:

"Leo" wrote in message
.. .
but you do have to watch out for the pricks....

this from a man who says the NCTA crows uses personal attacks
and abusive language instead of facts, evidence and intellectual
argument.

it's TOO easy...

Clint
KB5ZHT

Old September 26th 03, 12:25 AM
Leo

Actally, that's a quote from your friend, Len. Note the
CAPITALIZATION of all of the NOUNS to make it clearer.

You really should investigate an English as a Second Language course,
my friend!

Leo

Old September 26th 03, 12:29 AM
Leo

Clint,

That was humour. Not logic.

I'm sorry that I didn't make that clear for you before I posted.

Leo

Old September 26th 03, 12:31 AM
Leo

Actually, that was a fact. Character is absent in this individual -
that's why he behaves the way he does. He respects no one other than
himself - so - ergo - no character.

The other was humour. As I have already explained. And also fact!

Leo

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:14:02 -0500, "Clint" rattlehead at computron
dot net wrote:

"Leo" wrote in message
.. .
Well, then you have nothing to worry about, OM - no character to
assassinate.

and you DID it again. That's the SECOND personal attack you've made,
while at the SAME time saying the NCTA crowd is the one who does it.
Along with THIS statement YOU made..

"For the most part, it's an intelligent and good natured
animal - but you do have to watch out for the pricks.... "

referring to some people in this newsgroup on this same date (september
25).

You really SHOULD consider stopping and cutting your losses; the more
you speak, the more you harm your own case. I must admit, you do a much
better job at defeating yourself than 1,000 well trained debaters could.

Clint
KB5ZHT