Old September 26th 03, 03:15 AM
Clint

You really should investigate an English as a Second Language course,
my friend!

Leo

Oh, is that the BEST dodge you could come up with? when ANYBODY
can read that you were saying that as a reply to N2EY?

Oh, nice try. I figured something better or nothing, but not just saying
THAT.

Clint
KB5ZHT

Old September 26th 03, 03:18 AM
Clint

here is the entire text, you're post to N2EY...

CUT AND PASTE

Absolutely correct, N2EY - for these folks, the message is everything.
Agree, or be attacked personally.

You know, being a member of this group is a lot like adopting a pet
porcupine. For the most part, it's an intelligent and good natured
animal - but you do have to watch out for the pricks....

73, Leo

On 25 Sep 2003 09:10:15 -0700, (N2EY) wrote:

(Brian) wrote in message

. com...
(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(N2EY)
writes:

By refusing to identify yourself, EVERYONE is blind to you.

Then why are you replying? ;-)

To whom?

Notice how quickly some anonymous troll is defended IF he has the right

opinion?

Yep, you and Len sure defended "vshah101" in here...

=====

The time stamp was 9/25/03 11:21

Old September 26th 03, 03:24 AM
Clint

"Leo" wrote in message
Actually, that was a fact. Character is absent in this individual -
that's why he behaves the way he does. He respects no one other than
himself - so - ergo - no character.

The other was humour. As I have already explained. And also fact!

Leo

....and the opposite of a "fact" is a "falsehood", which you commited a few
threads up by trying to pass that off as a quote of Len's!!!! Which is it
hypocrit boy? Yea, you "explained" this time but you ALSO said
it wasn't you and that I needed an english language lesson because you
were quoting Len. I have already cut and paste the post that BUSTS you
on that.

Clint
KB5ZHT

Old September 26th 03, 03:37 AM
Leo

Sorry, my error - I read the test from Len at the top of your post,
and assumed you were referring to that - my bad....

Let me know when you set up the ESL course - maybe I'll go with you

But, in answer to your post - that is not hypocrisy at all - its a
fact. This group contains several trolls who try and dominate every
thread, and twist it around to a code argument. You are one of those
trolls. Plain and simple - ask the rest of the group, if you don't
believe me! Ask them!

30, Leo

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:18:45 -0500, "Clint" rattlehead at computron
dot net wrote:

here is the entire text, you're post to N2EY...

CUT AND PASTE

Absolutely correct, N2EY - for these folks, the message is everything.
Agree, or be attacked personally.

You know, being a member of this group is a lot like adopting a pet
porcupine. For the most part, it's an intelligent and good natured
animal - but you do have to watch out for the pricks....

73, Leo

On 25 Sep 2003 09:10:15 -0700, (N2EY) wrote:

(Brian) wrote in message

.com...
(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(N2EY)

Old September 26th 03, 03:41 AM
Leo

Rather than starting a new thread, kindly use the original so that I
can see what you're referring to. In one of your 4,362 posts today,
you credited me with a quote that actually came from Len. Please
clarify - which one?

Leo

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:22:21 -0500, "Clint" rattlehead at computron
dot net wrote:

"Leo" wrote in message
.. .
Clint,

That was humour. Not logic.

I'm sorry that I didn't make that clear for you before I posted.

Leo

HEY, wait a minute.. a few threads back up you TOLD me,
and I quote...

"Actally, that's a quote from your friend, Len. Note the
CAPITALIZATION of all of the NOUNS to make it clearer.

You really should investigate an English as a Second Language course,
my friend!

Leo"

Okay, so FIRST you say it's a quote of Len's (which I proved it
was NOT with a cut and paste and the time stamp so it can
be found easily).. THEN you admit it but try to dodge by
saying "it's humor, not logic"... but ADMITTING it all the same
by trying to EXLPAIN it the second time.

BUSTED!

so, in addition to being a hypocrit, you are an outright liar.

It's SO easy.
You need to just find whatever ham set you up to come in
here and do this that you've failed and been exposed.

Talk some more and incriminate yourself. ))

Clint
KB5ZHT

Old September 26th 03, 05:20 AM
Leo

No problem - I found it. As I explained in your previous post, this
was my error - I saw the text from Len that you attached at the
beginning of the message, and assumed that you were attributing that
to me.

Copy below:

Leo

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:06:46 -0500, "Clint" rattlehead at computron
dot net wrote:

You TOTALLY NEGLECT the obvious postings of the barbarian
character assassin in here still calling himself "K4YZ."

You are NOT a fair judge at all, just trying to incite a Flame War by
misdirecting to certain others.

By pretense at "fairness," your singling out certain targets is an open
example of HYPOCRISY.

here is a quote from Leo just a few threads up.. it's a cut and paste...
..referring to *certain people* in here...

"For the most part, it's an intelligent and good natured
animal - but you do have to watch out for the pricks.... "

oh, yes... hypocrisy? by definition!

Clint
KB5ZHT

Note the capitalization of the words in Len's post - that's what I
replied to you on. Your quote from me was actually below that - and I
missed it. Sorry. If you read my reply carefully, you will see that
I do not capitalize any of my comments. Should be a good clue to the
error that occurred (read carefully, please!). But, my friend, you
have tried to jump on folks for making mistakes before, and here we go
again!

To clarify, here's a wrap up of this thread so far: (and referring to
the quoted message above

- Len wrote the capitalized buffoonery. As usual. Simila merdae,
differo diem.....

- I wrote the 'porcupine' comment. It was intended as tongue-in-cheek
humour. It is also quite true (ask the group!)

- I misread your posting, and erroneously thought that you were
attributing Len's comments to me. I apologized.

- 'Hypocrisy' means "insincerity by virtue of pretending to have
qualities or beliefs that you do not really have." I state my beliefs
clearly and honestly in every post. They are mine.

- 'Hypocrisy' does not mean pointing out that some members of this
group were accuratery described by the metaphoric porcupine comment.
That too is my belief. And others, as you have seen.

- 'Capitalized' means using all big letters in your words.

- You were writing in support of Len's buffoonery. As usual. Simila
merdae, differo diem ad nauseum.....

- Porcupines are good natured animals. They have quills. The quills
are sometimes called pricks.

- So are obnoxious, loud and arrogant people They are not
porcupines, though. Just pricks. They are not considered to be good
natured animals.

- You seem to see this issue as some sort of victory. It is not. The
only issue currently being debated is the manner in which you and a
few others deal with issues. I could not care less whether code
testing stays or goes. This is beyond your comprehension. But, this
group is about amateur radio policy, not just code testing issues!

- English isn't your strong suit. You should read carefully before you
answer postings.

- Me too.

- You posted this issue three seperate times, in a childish attempt to
declare a victory that cannot possibly exist, as discussed above.

- You will misunderstand most of the above.

- The majority of readers of this newsgroup will not.

- Tomorrow, you will post further buffoonery. About code testing, and
nothing else.

- Big Al will reply to this message with Ho Ho. Or Ay Yi Yi. Or
both.

- The people of Texas are probably very grateful that you are not a
lawyer. People on Death Row are probably very upset that you are not a
D.A.

All is right with the world.

Sleep well,

30, Leo

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 02:41:40 GMT, Leo wrote:

Rather than starting a new thread, kindly use the original so that I
can see what you're referring to. In one of your 4,362 posts today,
you credited me with a quote that actually came from Len. Please
clarify - which one?

Leo

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:22:21 -0500, "Clint" rattlehead at computron
dot net wrote:

. ..

Old September 26th 03, 07:32 AM
Ryan, KC8PMX

Interesting Mike, you have one on your QSL card, and I have one, or should I
say parts thereof, on my truck!!!! Roadkilled one the other day!

--
Ryan, KC8PMX
FF1-FF2-MFR-(pending NREMT-B!)

Interesting, I have a "Porky-Pine" on my QSL card. I don't know what
the significance of that is, but I like the critters.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old September 26th 03, 01:30 PM
N2EY

In article ,
(Len Over 21) writes:

In article ,

(N2EY) writes:

(Brian) wrote in message
e.com...
(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(N2EY)
writes:

By refusing to identify yourself, EVERYONE is blind to you.

Then why are you replying? ;-)

To whom?

Notice how quickly some anonymous troll is defended IF he has the right

opinion?

Yep, you and Len sure defended "vshah101" in here...

Don't misdirect.

Don't tell me what to do or what not to do, little boy. ;-)

You are NOT the moderator of this newsgroup.

I never claimed to be. And neither are you, Leonard. Live with it.

You TOTALLY NEGLECT the obvious postings of the barbarian
character assassin in here still calling himself "K4YZ."

Incorrect. I have repeatedly pointed out Steve's behavior as counter
productive. It has become obvious, however, that you and he have some sort of
reciprocal provocation agreement. You proke him and he responds.

You are NOT a fair judge at all, just trying to incite a Flame War by
misdirecting to certain others.

What did I write that is not true?

'Vshah101' show up here and posted anonymously. Nasty stuff, but he was
anti-codetest

You defended him and had no problem with anything he wrote.

It is a fact that no one who agrees with you can do any wrong, and no one who
disagrees with you can do any right.

You keep proving the following profile over and over again, Len:

No matter what job, educational level, employer, or
government/military service that a radio amateur has, if said radio
amateur opposes Mr. Anderson's views, he/she will be the target of Mr.
Anderson's insults, ridicule, name-calling, factual errors,
ethnic/racial/religious slurs, excessive emoticons and/or general infantile
behavior.