RadioBanter

-   -   Echolink is great for those who.. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/26982-re-echolink-great-those-who.html)

WA8ULX October 1st 03 08:30 PM

Echolink is great for those who..

Why anyone
would brag about having a Tech class license, I have no idea.

I still havent figured that one out either. Its like a saying there one tiny,
tiny, tiny, step above a CBer, aint I great

WA8ULX October 1st 03 08:55 PM

Gee, that's funny! - I can't imagine why any ham worthy of the name would
run down another ham because of his liscense level.

Because new Hams, are not REAL HAMS, there just CBers with a Give Away Ham
Ticket

charlesb October 1st 03 09:56 PM

"WA8ULX" wrote in message
Gee, that's funny! - I can't imagine why any ham worthy of the name

would
run down another ham because of his liscense level.

Because new Hams, are not REAL HAMS, there just CBers with a Give Away Ham
Ticket

Another anti-ham Troll identifies himself as not being worthy of his ham
liscense.

( yawn )

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

WA8ULX October 1st 03 11:05 PM

Another anti-ham Troll identifies himself as not being worthy of his ham
liscense.

( yawn )

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

Oh I earned mine you Low lifes just had it handed to you.

charlesb October 2nd 03 12:30 AM

"WA8ULX" wrote in message
Another anti-ham Troll identifies himself as not being worthy of his ham
liscense.

( yawn )

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

Oh I earned mine you Low lifes just had it handed to you.

I'm a general, by the way. A 13 wpm general.

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

WA8ULX October 2nd 03 03:11 PM

5wpm and a waiver.

You know thats not true, I think your just upset I could easily pass the EXTRA,
and you cant even get close.

Brian October 3rd 03 01:33 PM

(WA8ULX) wrote in message ...
5wpm and a waiver.

You know thats not true, I think your just upset I could easily pass the EXTRA,
and you cant even get close.

I don't know that you passed it "easily." I only know that your story
is preposterous.

WA8ULX October 3rd 03 03:00 PM

I don't know that you passed it "easily." I only know that your story
is preposterous.

Well I did, sad part is you cant.