Old October 1st 03, 08:30 PM
WA8ULX

Default Echolink is great for those who..

Why anyone
would brag about having a Tech class license, I have no idea.

I still havent figured that one out either. Its like a saying there one tiny,
tiny, tiny, step above a CBer, aint I great
Old October 1st 03, 08:55 PM
WA8ULX

Gee, that's funny! - I can't imagine why any ham worthy of the name would
run down another ham because of his liscense level.

Because new Hams, are not REAL HAMS, there just CBers with a Give Away Ham
Ticket
Old October 1st 03, 09:56 PM
charlesb

"WA8ULX" wrote in message
Gee, that's funny! - I can't imagine why any ham worthy of the name

would
run down another ham because of his liscense level.

Because new Hams, are not REAL HAMS, there just CBers with a Give Away Ham
Ticket

Another anti-ham Troll identifies himself as not being worthy of his ham
liscense.

( yawn )

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

Old October 1st 03, 11:05 PM
WA8ULX

Another anti-ham Troll identifies himself as not being worthy of his ham
liscense.

( yawn )

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

Oh I earned mine you Low lifes just had it handed to you.
Old October 2nd 03, 12:30 AM
charlesb

"WA8ULX" wrote in message
Another anti-ham Troll identifies himself as not being worthy of his ham
liscense.

( yawn )

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

Oh I earned mine you Low lifes just had it handed to you.

I'm a general, by the way. A 13 wpm general.

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

Old October 2nd 03, 03:11 PM
WA8ULX

5wpm and a waiver.

You know thats not true, I think your just upset I could easily pass the EXTRA,
and you cant even get close.
Old October 3rd 03, 03:00 PM
WA8ULX

I don't know that you passed it "easily." I only know that your story
is preposterous.

Well I did, sad part is you cant.