Old October 3rd 03, 12:05 PM
AArron

Default test

Test
Old October 3rd 03, 12:19 PM
Dwight Stewart

"AArron" wrote:
Test

1. 2 x 6 = ____?

2. _________ was the first president of the United States.

3. What kind of antenna feed line can carry radio energy well
even if it is buried in the ground? ______

A. Twin lead
B. Coaxial cable
C. Parallel conductor
D. Twisted pair

4. Did you post a "test" message to the wrong newsgroup? (yes/no) ______

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

Old October 5th 03, 02:00 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article , "AArron"
writes:

Test

You pass.

73 de Larry, K3LT

Old October 5th 03, 02:00 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article . net, "Dwight
Stewart" writes:

Test

1. 2 x 6 = ____?

12

2. _________ was the first president of the United States.

George Washington.

3. What kind of antenna feed line can carry radio energy well
even if it is buried in the ground? ______

A. Twin lead
B. Coaxial cable
C. Parallel conductor
D. Twisted pair

Coaxial cable.

4. Did you post a "test" message to the wrong newsgroup? (yes/no) ______

No, AAaron did.

Do I get a No-code HF license for passing the test?

73 de Larry, K3LT

Old October 5th 03, 05:52 AM
Dwight Stewart

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote:

Do I get a No-code HF license for passing the test?

Only if you openly acknowledge the code users' superiority first.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

Old October 6th 03, 03:00 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article . net, "Dwight
Stewart" writes:

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote:

Do I get a No-code HF license for passing the test?

Only if you openly acknowledge the code users' superiority first.

Dwight:

Sorry, but I only do that in a tongue-in-cheek manner here in the
newsgroup. I am a code user, but am not necessarily "superior" to
any other ham -- just willing and able to learn the code and pass
the tests.

73 de Larry, K3LT