Old October 16th 03, 02:11 AM
Brian

Default F5RMX is a dangerous gay CBer terrorist

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote in message news:603073413eb050561833cb4e4c7a8843@cypherpunks .to...
Beware ! The gay terrorist F5RMX
transmits virus by e-mail.
He recently tried to infect the french
atomic agency (C.E.A) in order to
destroy all the computing system.

This ham-radio operator F5RMX is a gay
CBer belonging to the terrorist
REF-UNION gay-ham organization. He
usually spreads communist ideas over
Internet, supporting islamic terrorists.

One of his known boy friend is F1MMR.

Take care !

Take Care, I kind of have a hard time taking gay guys seriously.

What's your secret?
Old October 18th 03, 07:50 AM
Mike McCarrey, WA7QZR

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:30:59 +0200, Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga
Remailer wrote:

Beware ! The gay terrorist F5RMX
transmits virus by e-mail.
He recently tried to infect the french atomic agency (C.E.A) in order to
destroy all the computing system.

This ham-radio operator F5RMX is a gay CBer belonging to the terrorist
REF-UNION gay-ham organization. He
usually spreads communist ideas over
Internet, supporting islamic terrorists.

One of his known boy friend is F1MMR.

Take care !

Well, he sure doesn't sound like a very "gay" person to me.

Actually, sounds more like a very miserable sort, but I suppose it's
difficult to come up with a "miserable lobby" that anyone takes seriously
(mind you, why anyone takes the "gay lobby" seriously is even more
amazing).