RadioBanter

-   -   Where Did THIS Come From...?!?! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27116-where-did-come.html)

Steve Robeson, K4CAP November 26th 03 11:03 PM

Where Did THIS Come From...?!?!

Message 85 in thread
From: Brian )
Subject: ARRL you can Kiss my $39.00 a Year Good Bye

FROM A MISSED REPLY:
QUOTE:
View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 2003-09-19 11:30:16 PST

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message . com...
(Brian) wrote in message . com...
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
Perhaps because the other poster didn't make a lot of assinine
assertions that are not substantiated by facts, Brain.

The ARS has improved since 1984. That's plain for everyone to see.

Then where does all this "Ham Radio Is Going To Hell" traffic
come from, Brain? Mostly from trolls, you and Lennie.

You may refer to "fact" in Websters to find out what they are,
Brain...You DO seem to have a problem with the concept.

Not at all. As Ronald Reagan said, "Facts are stupid things."

I'd expect notning less from you, Brain...You're nothing if not
consistent.

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, not my fault that Ron said it, and I liked Ron. But his quote
applied in your declaration that amateur radio has not improved since
1984.

That is not fact.

UNQUOTE.

Sorry I missed this before!

Brain, how in the WORLD did YOU come up with the assertion that
I said that Amateur Radio has not improved since 1984...?!?!

You really ARE the idiot I imagined!

Just one more mangled episode of cranial flatulence on your part,
Brain. I'm just sorry I missed it the first time, however it's also
one more example of why I take great fun in sarcastically calling you
"Brain".

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving...And by the way, when Mrs
Brain says something like "It's time to carve the turkey", don't sweat
it...she's talking about the bird on the table...not the one sitting
next to her...

Steve, K4YZ

Brian November 27th 03 02:20 PM

Message 85 in thread
From: Brian )

FROM A MISSED REPLY:
QUOTE:
View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 2003-09-19 11:30:16 PST

(Brian) wrote in message . com...
[...]

Hey Steve, you are quoting ME saying that:

"The ARS has improved since 1984. That's plain for everyone to see."

And that's plain for everyone to see.

Happy Thanksgiving to you. I hope you are with your loved ones today
and give thanks for what you have, and for the system of government
that enables you to have it.

God bless GW Bush, Ron Reagan, and the troops deployed to hotspots the
around the world. The world is a better place because of them and we
cannot lose the faith.

I hope John Hinkley is eating institutionalized turkey cubes, canned
gravy, and instant mashed potatos on this thanksgiving day (such as
the meal I had in 1979), and that his parents have to come back
tomorrow during normal visiting hours to see him.

73, Brian/N0iMD

KØHB November 28th 03 10:52 PM

"Steve Robeson, K4CAP" wrote

I think it's great we FINALLY have a Commander-in-Chief
that makes you proud to render that salute again.

Speak for yourself. Dubya is an idiot. John McCain should be
Commander-in-Chief.

73, Hans, K0HB

N2EY November 29th 03 01:58 AM

In article k.net, "KØHB"
writes:

"Steve Robeson, K4CAP" wrote

I think it's great we FINALLY have a Commander-in-Chief
that makes you proud to render that salute again.

Speak for yourself. Dubya is an idiot. John McCain should be
Commander-in-Chief.

What about Wesley Clark?

73 de Jim, N2EY

Brian November 29th 03 03:31 AM

"KØHB" wrote in message thlink.net...
"Steve Robeson, K4CAP" wrote

I think it's great we FINALLY have a Commander-in-Chief
that makes you proud to render that salute again.

Speak for yourself. Dubya is an idiot. John McCain should be
Commander-in-Chief.

73, Hans, K0HB

McCain failed. He got captured.

I really question everyone calling that scenario a hero, and
definitely not Commander-in-Chief material.

KØHB November 29th 03 03:58 AM

"N2EY" wrote

What about Wesley Clark?

I don't trust him. He seems to have problems keeping his stories straight.

I worked for Senator McCains dad, Admiral John McCain II, when he was
CincPAC and John III was a guest at the Hanoi Hilton. Later I worked for
Capt Dick Stratton, a fellow 'guest' in Hanoi, and met John III on a couple
of occasions. Him, I trust.

73, Hans, K0HB

KØHB November 29th 03 04:04 AM

"Brian" wrote

He got captured.

Yup, he was a long time guest at Hanoi Hilton, and Dubya couldn't quite seem
to figure out where his National Guard unit was located.

Sunuvagun!

73, de Hans, K0HB

KØHB November 29th 03 04:09 AM

"Brian" wrote

GW's daddy visited the troops in Somalia after he lost the election.

GW's Dad is the authentic article. His son doesn't measure up to the
standards he set.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Steve Robeson, K4CAP November 29th 03 05:05 AM

"KØHB" wrote in message thlink.net...
"Steve Robeson, K4CAP" wrote

I think it's great we FINALLY have a Commander-in-Chief
that makes you proud to render that salute again.

Speak for yourself. Dubya is an idiot. John McCain should be
Commander-in-Chief.

That's why ya get to voice your choice again in 11 months, Hans.

Be there or be square.

Steve, K4YZ

N2EY November 29th 03 12:37 PM

In article k.net, "KØHB"
writes:

"N2EY" wrote

What about Wesley Clark?

I don't trust him. He seems to have problems keeping his stories straight.

I worked for Senator McCains dad, Admiral John McCain II, when he was
CincPAC and John III was a guest at the Hanoi Hilton. Later I worked for
Capt Dick Stratton, a fellow 'guest' in Hanoi, and met John III on a couple
of occasions. Him, I trust.

Fair enough!

73 de Jim, N2EY