Old November 29th 03, 11:40 PM
N8WWM

Default My girlfriend is a felon

My girlfriend is a convicted felon whos name is Kathleen Lee KC8QJP. She is also
a no code tech like me. Check out her public record and also check out me
getting caught jamming repeaters in the enforcement log. We are both losers.

http://acc.ohio.gov/dhearing.html

http://acc.ohio.gov/bdmn0401.html

N8WWM the felon cries when confonted Steveo Antenna 1 October 15th 04 08:48 PM
Felon N8WWM Doug Adair has a court ordered Psychiatrist Steveo Antenna 0 September 20th 04 11:28 AM
Felon N8WWM Doug Adair has a court ordered Psychiatrist Steveo General 0 September 20th 04 11:27 AM
Jimmy Dale convicted felon bob General 2 November 18th 03 02:33 AM
Jimmy Dale convicted felon bob Policy 2 November 18th 03 02:33 AM